Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress (61249 Views)

Meet The 10 Powerful Men That Took Nigerians To The Next Level / We Are Solidly Behind Buhari, No Room For Any Other Party In South West - Tinubu / Igbos Didn’t Endorse Atiku, We Are Still Behind Buhari – Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2018
Nigerians have dull brain didn't see she said THREE AND HALF YEARS.... is she saying THE HUSBAND IS NO LONGER COMPLETING HIS TENURE... She's sending a hidding message that an IMPOSTOR is there as her HUSBAND and these TWO POWERFUL MEN ARE BEHIND IT

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH BRAINS IN NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Bryan88(m): 9:47am On Dec 05, 2018
GoldChest:
Nobody is behind Buhari/Jubril slow progresss .

If you know Buhari right from his days as military head of state , you will know that failure is in his DNA.

Buhari is the symbol of failure
symbol and logo of failure...u 4got 2 put LOGO.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Lilimax(f): 9:50am On Dec 05, 2018
KingThreatzz:
This woman should learn to shut tha furk up. Your speech/exposure is doing more harm than good. Your role is to get your husband re-elected not fighting people in his cabinet. You couldnt win the battle then, you won't win the battle now
undecided??
So she should not say the obvious truth?
Keep on deceiving yourself! embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Ay77(m): 9:52am On Dec 05, 2018
I denounce BUHARI for this

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Omeokachie: 9:53am On Dec 05, 2018
FarahAideed:

But the results in 83 is exactly the same with today no difference , Buharis govt in 83 was a monumental failure !!!!!!!!!

Absolutely Farah, what I meant actually was the deceptive war against indiscipline that saw people being debased and flogged in front of their children in the name of fighting indiscipline. That was what gullible Nigerians misconstrued to mean fight against corruption. But it has shown that our incompetent tyrant actually shields his corrupt friends while persecuting his opponents.

Idiagbon was the brain behind that WAI campaign, and it had absolutely nothing to do with this tyrant.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by kayjay69(m): 9:54am On Dec 05, 2018
I wish I could give you a million likes. Nigerians are the architects of their own misfortune. We (most of us) through our actions (implicit or explicit) clearly deserve the kind of leadership we are getting.

theoldpretender:

Yes, we know APC has failed...yet you guys want us to choose a guy who until recently was part of the same APC, helped them into power, and supported them until they would not let him take their presidential ticket.

You also want us to return to a party which is, let's not lie,partly responsible for the problems we are facing today...and which did nothing to sort out many of these problems in 16 years.

When we ask you guys to vote someone new...a Moghalu,a Sowore, even a Hashim, or a YY Sani...you guys will sit down and tell us that they have no support...and then go and support the same old same old looters.

Don't come complaining when PDP messes up after they take over. Same goes for them APC supporters. You guys are not interested in making Nigeria better. You just want to chop money.....and chop money.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Niceman4u(m): 9:55am On Dec 05, 2018
theoldpretender:

Yes, we know APC has failed...yet you guys want us to choose a guy who until recently was part of the same APC, helped them into power, and supported them until they would not let him take their presidential ticket.

You also want us to return to a party which is, let's not lie,partly responsible for the problems we are facing today...and which did nothing to sort out many of these problems in 16 years.

When we ask you guys to vote someone new...a Moghalu,a Sowore, even a Hashim, or a YY Sani...you guys will sit down and tell us that they have no support...and then go and support the same old same old looters.

Don't come complaining when PDP messes up after they take over. Same goes for them APC supporters. You guys are not interested in making Nigeria better. You just want to chop money.....and chop money.

u are absolutely correct and that is the reason I laugh at Nigerians especially the young ones whenever I see them hailing PDP or APC. There is no difference btw these two parties.
I can't fathom y they cant see beyond these two parties that have impoverished them
We have young, vibrant and articulate guys in Moghalu, Sowore, Oby and the others but we won't give them chance.
I think we deserve we get
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Truthchiz: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2018
Even the wife has confirmed he is failing. No man knows a man like his wife. Those praising him are just hypocrites!

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by BENITAPUSSY: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2018
crownwealth:

Absolute truth! Buhari is a known & confirmed FAILURE.

Buhari means failure.
The children of hate have arrived, don't worry next election is not far,vote him out with ur 5% if you can.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Samnavy: 9:59am On Dec 05, 2018
Mention their names.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 05, 2018
raker300:
and they wnt to vote him in again?

Even after allegations of a cabal ruling in his place and not him?

Nigerians are the worst
It's obvious the COUNTRY can't get better.
If a FIRST LADY can act as a DOUBLE AGENT in her husband's administration, and Nigerians still want to go ahead and VOTE in these EDDIOTS, then we are IRREDEEMABLE

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by wink2015(m): 10:04am On Dec 05, 2018
Aisha Buhari seems to be getting the feeling that her husband 2019 Presidential election victory is threatened.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by dobujay(m): 10:04am On Dec 05, 2018
so u mean re-electing him will make no difference because this people will still constitute d govt..Thanks for telling us the truth, we love u ma'am just d way u love the country buy saying things the way they are. mugode

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Gandollar(f): 10:09am On Dec 05, 2018
bettercreature:
She was talking about Saraki and Dogora.We told the idiot to go nuclear to remove them but sadly he didnt listen he was busy forming Mr integrity
Brag on! Buhari should go nuclear and do what? Saraki and Dogara have actually schooled buhari and APC on the rudiments of power play to stand so tall grin
If it was possible, buhari could have asked his khaki boys to hound them into prison on trumped up charges and throw away the key, but hey, this is a democracy and your god must most definitely watch his steps against the numerous landmines on his path grin
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 05, 2018
If Buhari has integrity and intelligent as we were deceived to believe, what has he done about the so called saboteurs of his government. Abeg, madam shift go one corner jare
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Gandollar(f): 10:13am On Dec 05, 2018
GavelSlam:
At least she didn't call him Jubril.
She fell short of making that confession. Is it until a woman begins to drop sputum carelessly that we get to know she's pregnant?

Aisha is not afraid to ruffle feathers cos her present husband is make-believe and can't do Jack otherwise more revelations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by esiri4jesu(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2018
There are 15plots measuring 100*100 each in Aruogba Quarters, off Airport road, Benin City for sale. Ideal for school, estate, hotel. A plot is going for 3million each and very close to tarred road. Interested call 08055200657
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by adeyemoabiola9: 10:16am On Dec 05, 2018
If Buhari can be hindered by just two men, then he doesn't deserve the vote of over 50m Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Psoul(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2018
When the Political Adviser to the President, Senator Babafemi Ojodu, was signalling to the First Lady to move away from the topic, she said: “I have realised that Senator Babafemi Ojodu, Special Adviser on Political Matters to the President, and Dr. Hajo Sani, my aide, Sajo, and wife of the Vice President, Mrs. Osinbajo, are not comfortable with me saying this and want me to confine myself to my prepared speech, but we must say the truth.”

This woman's heart is as beautiful as her face is. She probably married a wrong man.
I place this woman same place I placed Dora Akunyili.

She cannot be bridled when it comes to telling the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Gandollar(f): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2018
Sirjamo:
This one is just in pain because Buhari refuses to recognize the office of the first lady, something that's not in the constitution
Gosh! You guys are impossible!!

See how you denigrate the wife of your King?

How can you love buhari passionately and spew so much hate and disrespect for his wife in public?

Is the wife of a king not a Queen?

You mean she doesn't deserve even an atom of respect from you and your likes?

Is it because she's a woman?

I know you'd rather she's in purdah right?

SMH!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Butoneday2(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2018
I wonder who dey phuck dis bitch. Honestly she's too beautiful for that barrow-pusher from sudan that called himsef president. If i get dis bitch i will phuvck the hell out of her vagina. tongue
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:22am On Dec 05, 2018
coolzeal:
In case you're missing the point, he is not fit to be re-elected since he can't take charge of his government. Besides, we can't allow few greedy people benefitting immensely from this government inability to sustain development to determine our fate, Nigeria got too many problems already and I stand with Atiku. Buhari must go.
The day Nigerian start realizing that both PDP and APC has nothing good to offer is the day we will start making progress.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Gandollar(f): 10:22am On Dec 05, 2018
Sirjamo:
No wonder they called her suicide bomber from Adamawa, maybe she wants to help her kinsman Atiku win the presidency
Just imagine this?

So soon??

All because she said the truth?

Butterflyleo, Sarrki, buhariguy, Thelandisgreen, mynd44, malcomx, etc, pls you guys must ensure this guy doesn't get his 30k when due. embarassed
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Deepthoughts: 10:24am On Dec 05, 2018
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2018/12/two-powerful-men-behind-buharis-slow-progress-aisha/

This is so disgraceful n a damning indictment of the man buhari,what this revelation by own wife means is that buhari is completely incompetent,a weakling n a dullard who is under siege n control n thus hasn't got an independent mind,yet those who are benefitting from this dangerous racketeering n gangsterism have continued to employ deciet,lies n propaganda to decieve the gullible that all is well n buhari is the best just to protect their interest n continue to rob the country blindly.if the president wife couldn't take it longer n had to cry out like this then only God knows the worst going on, this revelation has proven beyond doubt why a competent n experienced person in the mode of Atiku should be given the chance if he fails then he would be shown the way out too, truly Apc is evil that should be done away with soonest.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by enemyofprogress: 10:25am On Dec 05, 2018
Story for the gods

..I wish I had money instead of this huge big prick
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by enemyofprogress: 10:27am On Dec 05, 2018
Butoneday2:
I wonder who dey phuck dis bitch. Honestly she's too beautiful for that barrow-pusher from sudan that called himsef president. If i get dis bitch i will phuvck the hell out of her vagina. tongue
abeg go and queue and pick a number, we plenty on the queue, I'm behind Fashola waiting for my turn

I wish I had money instead of this huge big prick
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by fakati(m): 10:27am On Dec 05, 2018
Why can't she be courageous enough to mention the names of these two men and from all indications your husband is not in charge as a puppet.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Gandollar(f): 10:29am On Dec 05, 2018
Pruwa:
I just love Aisha Buhari.She says things as it is!!!Buhari no doubt has the vision but some cabals will not let the vision materialize.
Which yeye vision? How can a blind illiterate cowherder have a vision for a country of over 200m in a 21st century?

Have you listened to the answers he gives during interviews?

Vision kor, visionscape nii angry

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 05, 2018
FarahAideed:

First and foremost at my age I have achieved far more than Buhari has achieved when he was my age .. If you think coup planning is an achievement I pity you , for your information that coup he planned is is one of the reasons I called a him a failure.. There is nothing more dishonorable than a man is is given employment in Army and under oath given access to state weapons for use to protect the state and he now takes that same weapon to overthrow a democratically elected govt , that is shameless breach of trust and not an achievement , in a sane clone he will still be serving time in Jail for that nonsense ... Nigerians don't even know what an achievement is , I have created more system and wealth foe Nigeria than Buharis entire lineage combined and I have never worked for govt or taken anything for govt ...Just So you know by Gods grace I am a gift to the Black Race and not some illiterate free loading smelly Daura Bigot who only claim to fame is that he joined the Army unqualified

see as you dey dribble ursef, i donnt know where you dd ur undergraduate studies but common sense tells me the outcome of an act or endeavour solely determines if its a success or failure .. what u call failure is irrelevant
i see you bring in morale grin we are talking eras where coupe was trendy ... buhari should be in jail but in a sane world not only buhari will be jail becos there are other coup masters.
when u said @ ur age ..achievement ... i donnt know you MR but what achievement could be greater than been the head of state & petroleum minister .... do you even know what it is to be a general.
you talk of achievement like you have some but who know you, how influencial are you, if you are not on wikiepedia what is the essence of all you wrote.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by goshee: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2018
Mommo Daura and Abba Kyari. if you know you know
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by ushafe(m): 10:40am On Dec 05, 2018
Realdeals:
No one can know better than her
Pls explain, am waiting
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Festy4u(m): 10:40am On Dec 05, 2018
And to think Dullardkpo Osinbajo was signalling her to refrain from speaking about the cabals but focus on the written speech before her? What a shame of a Vice Presidents's wife! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting / PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! / Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.