Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress (61007 Views)

Meet The 10 Powerful Men That Took Nigerians To The Next Level / We Are Solidly Behind Buhari, No Room For Any Other Party In South West - Tinubu / Igbos Didn’t Endorse Atiku, We Are Still Behind Buhari – Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Pruwa: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2018
I just love Aisha Buhari.She says things as it is!!!Buhari no doubt has the vision but some cabals will not let the vision materialize.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Heffalump(m): 9:10am On Dec 05, 2018
GoldChest:
Nobody is behind Buhari/Jubril slow progresss .

If you know Buhari right from his days as military head of state , you will know that failure is in his DNA.

Buhari is the symbol of failure

I concur bro.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by theoldpretender(m): 9:10am On Dec 05, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Liar! You people don't understand psychology. It was said to get cheap sympathy for his husband.

Ok, what happened in 1983 when Buhari's regime was marred by bad economy Are the middleman the "powerful men"?

Not to defend the Bubu...but thatpicture you posted...was an edition of the Herald from january 25 1984.

Bubu then had been in power for 26 days (he took over via coup on Dec 31 1983)....and the poor economy was due to the wastefulness of the Shagari era plus the oil price crash of 1982.

(The irony of Bubu's life...he always takes over after oilprice crashes have been on for a year or so. Oil crashed in 1982 sept...Bubu took over in Dec 31 1983. Oil crashes in April2014....Bubu takes over May 2015.Life).
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 05, 2018
i am beginning to believe this jubril story. Aisha won't be saying all these publicly if she have full access to the president . I think Aisha is sex-starved

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by darkelf: 9:13am On Dec 05, 2018
raker300:
Tho I respect this woman's temerity but I must disagree wth her on dis one.

No one is behind the dullard's somnolent approach to governance is of his own doing?

She is just looking for who to blame for unprecedented failure. Especially for a party Nigerians like me really had high hopes for.

The annoying thing is that these so called wives of women in power have the temerity to call on Nigerian women when election is around the corner.

How did they positively influence the plight of the Nigerian woman after 4 years?

Female reproductive health? Poverty alleviation schemes? Skill acquisition? Ensuring equal pay and lack of discrimination at work? Tackling domestic violence at home? improved girl child education especially in the hinterlands??

They stay in Aso rock yet they challenge women from their high horses?

angry

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by aikeron: 9:14am On Dec 05, 2018
Abba Kyari and Mamman Daura!
If you know you know.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 05, 2018
Pruwa:
I just love Aisha Buhari.She says things as it is!!!Buhari no doubt has the vision but some cabals will not let the vision materialize.
that is why all reasonable Nigerians must get rid of the lifeless man who is unconscious of happening around him. a vote for buhari is a vote for the cabals

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Worldbest281: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2018
this woman talks too much,if them born her well make she mention Jagaban,is like she is tired of being First Lady.... Nonsense trash!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by KingThreatzz: 9:16am On Dec 05, 2018
This woman should learn to shut tha furk up. Your speech/exposure is doing more harm than good. Your role is to get your husband re-elected not fighting people in his cabinet. You couldnt win the battle then, you won't win the battle now
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Buterflyle0: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2018
GoldChest:

If you know Buhari right from his days as military head of state , you will know that failure is in his DNA.

What happened to your old moniker?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2018
princeFAD:

I think Abba Kyari, the chief of staff, is one of them

Maybe. But that's their business. She should start packing her load.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 05, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Kingibe and Daura. This is not news.

Glad however that even Aisha knows and admits Buhari has failed

Actually is Abba Kyari and Mamma Daura in that order.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Reference(m): 9:22am On Dec 05, 2018
KingThreatzz:
This woman should learn to shut tha furk up. Your speech/exposure is doing more harm than good. Your role is to get your husband re-elected not fighting people in his cabinet. You couldnt win the battle then, you won't win the battle now

So doing the right thing has no more meaning... just getting re-elected.... anyway I have said it numerous times....by 2019 everyone will be demystified...

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Environer: 9:24am On Dec 05, 2018
Racoon:

Humn! A dangerous problem is on ground if the wife of a president can say this.Nigeria need to heed the call. Meanwhile Buhari have always been a failure.

Guess "....Do not think in your heart that you will escape in the king's palace any more than all the other Jews........
For if you remain completely silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place, but you and your father's house will perish. Yet who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?"-(Esther 4:13-14).
.Mrs Osinbajo fear God.

Evil Mrs Osibanjo will do anything to get Buhari back to Aso Rock. She is simply positioning herself for the First Lady position in 2023. By God's grace APC will be defeated, if not in 2019, then 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 05, 2018
FarahAideed:
You lie woman !!!! So where these two men behind his failure of all his military exams ? Where these two men behind his failure as military head of state with replica poor economic results like today? Please Buhari is a certified dullard and Ŕetard who is only versed in pre medival bigotry and stupidity ...Madam are you saying it's those two men that made you husband below fail to answer a simple question?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be

if you & buhari were to write down your life achievements in the last 35yrs (lets hope you are not a kid) .... who will be categorize as failure
He attained the highest post of been a general, @ a young age plot a coup to becum head of state while farad AIDs @ 50 still a petite 2nd class e warrior.
A dullard in nigeria went abroad for courses, succeeded without any record of failure ..no wonder he likes talking abroad .. the environment gives room for succeess
please what achievement is greater than retiring as a general & presently be the number 1 citizen of the biggest nation in africa ..
when was the last time opposition/wailers asked a reasonable question ... how does it sound if i walk up to you n ask if you are a clone grin u guys are sick,demented n need traditional leg grin
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Cheeryfeet: 9:24am On Dec 05, 2018
GoldChest:

You Know a friend once told me that, one of his greatest regret was when his father was trying to say something to him on his dying bed and in his youthful exeburance, he kept saying you will not die, you will not die instead of paying attention to what the man was saying. Am not a fan of Buhari, we have a project and duty to execute that back to Duara is a goal. But who is in a better position to know him than his wife? The woman is saying something powerful and you are like my friend shouting upandan instead of to listen. We have a project to handle but don't be blinded by prejudice.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by thatigboman: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2018
this woman is evil
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by gentlegenius(m): 9:28am On Dec 05, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
Hmm...

To me, this woman is the most patriotic wife of the president we've ever had.
Yes... Sometimes I feel she should have been our president instead of the controversial dullard.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by ngoziempress: 9:28am On Dec 05, 2018
She has joined them in pointing fingers. Didn't expect more from the wife of the zombie himself.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by KingThreatzz: 9:29am On Dec 05, 2018
Reference:

So doing the right thing has no more meaning... just getting re-elected.... anyway I have said it numerous times....by 2019 everyone will be demystified...

If your father were to be a politician to be re-elected and you were to campaign for him. Will you start talking about the staff in his cabinet that you didnt like?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2018
gentlegenius:

Yes... Sometimes I feel she should have been our president instead of the controversial dullard.

Lol. What sarcasm. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:30am On Dec 05, 2018
georgeiyke009:

Actually is Abba Kyari and Mamma Daura in that order.

Many people are not aware of the enormous power Babagana Kingibe wields and the damage he is doing with it behind the scenes. He has his finger in National Assembly relations, internal security, foreign affairs policy, NNPC and the oil industry and the government's Boko Haram policy.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by able20(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2018
OmoManU:
This woman is just a liability
The President's wife is telling us that some people took advantage of Buhari's lost of memory to run his government.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Splashme: 9:32am On Dec 05, 2018
GoldChest:

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Kingdollar28(m): 9:33am On Dec 05, 2018
Pavore9:
Lame excuse.....what stopped PMB from kicking those men out if he does not belong to anyone?

No matter how strong and dangerous you are,there must be someone you are afraid of .

Bitter truth is that these cabals are above Buhari's power!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Bizibi(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2018
Sirjamo:
This one is just in pain because Buhari refuses to recognize the office of the first lady, something that's not in the constitution
hmmmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Bizibi(m): 9:39am On Dec 05, 2018
APC hustlers will soon arrive with their gimmicks.......

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by Akile1: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by FarahAideed: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2018
ericsmith:

if you & buhari were to write down your life achievements in the last 35yrs (lets hope you are not a kid) .... who will be categorize as failure
He attained the highest post of been a general, @ a young age plot a coup to becum head of state while farad AIDs @ 50 still a petite 2nd class e warrior.
A dullard in nigeria went abroad for courses, succeeded without any record of failure ..no wonder he likes talking abroad .. the environment gives room for succeess
please what achievement is greater than retiring as a general & presently be the number 1 citizen of the biggest nation in africa ..
when was the last time opposition/wailers asked a reasonable question ... how does it sound if i walk up to you n ask if you are a clone grin u guys are sick,demented n need traditional leg grin

First and foremost at my age I have achieved far more than Buhari has achieved when he was my age .. If you think coup planning is an achievement I pity you , for your information that coup he planned is is one of the reasons I called a him a failure.. There is nothing more dishonorable than a man is is given employment in Army and under oath given access to state weapons for use to protect the state and he now takes that same weapon to overthrow a democratically elected govt , that is shameless breach of trust and not an achievement , in a sane clone he will still be serving time in Jail for that nonsense ... Nigerians don't even know what an achievement is , I have created more system and wealth foe Nigeria than Buharis entire lineage combined and I have never worked for govt or taken anything for govt ...Just So you know by Gods grace I am a gift to the Black Race and not some illiterate free loading smelly Daura Bigot who only claim to fame is that he joined the Army unqualified

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by tosyne2much(m): 9:40am On Dec 05, 2018
Jagaban comes to mind cheesy cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress by jaxxy(m): 9:40am On Dec 05, 2018
GoldChest:

What she is trying to say is if a dullard surrounds himself with wise/effective people he will be wise/effective.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) / Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.