Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie (38013 Views)

Coronavirus: Atiku Calls For Fuel Price Reduction, Stamp Duty Suspension / Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change / Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie by idonhammer: 7:38am On Dec 05, 2018
dreamer... never go atikulate before it is too late.

Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie by Pat4321: 7:39am On Dec 05, 2018
oyin44:
Highway robber is much more beta than Economic Robber ..No doubt..Atiku is coming back to amass wealth to such an extent that a thousand generations of their children would live without working at all.

And Buhari wants power to do what at his age?
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie by bencr7: 7:41am On Dec 05, 2018
udemzyudex:
Fake news
is not fake.
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie by Thomthom(m): 7:59am On Dec 05, 2018
Trouble1:
Atiku is a thief and a bastard . Anyone supporting atiku is a foolish bastard son of a bitch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:03am On Dec 05, 2018
pls who is Stanley osifo? several months after the primaries you never complain but now....please go and sit down....maybe the APC is bribing you...just go and sit down...this line you are trading non fit you at all...
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie by donnie(m): 8:06am On Dec 05, 2018
He is looking for good settlement. They should settle him na... its politics.
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie by ALIVE15: 8:11am On Dec 05, 2018
is just a strategy to be relevant.
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie by prudentcy(m): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2018
PDP should try and do the needful. They should settle any internal dispute. This is not good for the party. The earlier the better.
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie by sterlingD(m): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2018
Justbeingreal:
undecided
Where him de since after primary ended na now him wake up.
This one just wan raise unnecessary dust that won't yield no fruit.

l tire o

Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie by elmodee7(m): 8:20am On Dec 05, 2018
he has a point.
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie by okokobioko1: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2018
this guy i think hallucinating and paid to be doing this. i think edo guy i suppose. Hmmmm. am from Edo any way. Posterity will judge all of us in the things we fail to do right when we were suppose to do so
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie by Zsquare: 8:23am On Dec 05, 2018
Gistpeeps:

Presidential aspirant on the platform of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Stanley Osifo, on Tuesday described the emergence of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar as the party’s standard bearer for next year election as an imposition, threatening a court action if in the next 48 hours the PDP did not address the issue on ground.

Osifo gave this threat at a press conference in Lagos, declaring the national convention of PDP held sometime ago in Port- Harcourt, the River State capital as null and void as, according to him, it did not follow laid down rules and regulations.

The aggrieved PDP presidential aspirant said that he was denied participation in the exercise despite having obtained the necessary documents and fulfilled the requirement to enable him to take part in the said convention.

“I, therefore, call on the party to address this germane issue in the next 48 hours, a failure which, we will proceed to court to seek redress. Therefore, the primary that produced the party’s presidential candidate is null and void.

“I have written two letters to the party and the chairman on the matter. But my complaint was not taken seriously and we would not relent until we get justice because we will continue to pursue the matter,” he said.

Osifo described his sidelining as “the height of impunity in the party,” saying the party should not have deemed it fit to collect from his money for expression of interest form, among others if it did not want him to participate in the exercise.

“There is no doubt; this is the height of impunity in the party. Before I decided to participate in the election, I met and discussed with the party leadership. As such, I obtained the form to enable me to participate.

“Incidentally, when the party was meeting the aspirants to have a discussion on primaries, I was never invited and only got to know about the development in the media. It is instructive to note that if the party did not want me to participate, why should it collect the money I paid for expression of interest to contest forms?” he queried.

The PDP stalwart, however, said the complaints he made that the impunity and injustice done to him be addressed by the party were yet to be responded to adequately.

Stressing that nobody was using him to scuttle the efforts of the party, the aggrieved PDP presidential aspirant
maintained that he was protesting on the ground that he equally had the same rights to contest for the exalted post as a party member.

“I have addressed the same allegation in the past alleging that I am a mole in the party. I must make it clear again that nobody can use me to derail the PDP. I believe in the cohesiveness of the party, but it is not laying a good example,” he said.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/presidential-aspirant-pdp-48-hours-drop-atiku-calls-fresh-primaries.html

Cheap Recognition!
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie by gentlegenius(m): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2018
Justbeingreal:
undecided

Where him de since after primary ended na now him wake up.

This one just wan raise unnecessary dust that won't yield no fruit.
I guess the dullard and his gang has paid him to rubbish Atiku and PDP.
Fools everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie by degab148(m): 8:33am On Dec 05, 2018
U should be happy u didn't go for the convention, because u wouldn't av gotten a vote. Nobody knows you.. Even from the subject of the matter, ur name was omitted and Atiku's name wasn't omitted, simply because Atiku is popular, but you, who are u? I think u should start from introducing yourself before talking about being the president of this country.
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie by MillionCash: 8:34am On Dec 05, 2018
Lols
We have all Articulated
grin
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie by Samnavy: 8:35am On Dec 05, 2018
You come late
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie by Lomprico2: 8:39am On Dec 05, 2018
Hahaha!

Apc don grease this one palm small.
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie by Lomprico2: 8:40am On Dec 05, 2018
gentlegenius:

I guess the dullard and his gang has paid him to rubbish Atiku and PDP.
Fools everywhere...

Just like they paid mbaka to do.

They have all failed already.
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie by Iamthoney(m): 8:54am On Dec 05, 2018
His brain level

Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie by nelcliff(m): 8:58am On Dec 05, 2018
oyin44:
Highway robber is much more beta than Economic Robber ..No doubt..Atiku is coming back to amass wealth to such an extent that a thousand generations of their children would live without working at all.

I second in the shut up list..

Whose next to shut up this slowpoke..

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie by mikolo4us: 9:46am On Dec 05, 2018
Who is this goat?
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie by megareal: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2018
Mad people everywhere.
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie by dazzlingd(m): 10:19am On Dec 05, 2018
oyin44:

Hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie by omoranmilowo: 10:28am On Dec 05, 2018
Notice me action
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie by enemyofprogress: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2018
Hungry man, he wants to be settled

I wish I had money instead of this huge big prick
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie by Irokonna: 11:30am On Dec 05, 2018
He has been paid small money to talk trash.
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie by GetCofOProperty: 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
Lomprico2:

Just like they paid mbaka to do.

They have all failed already.
Iamthoney:
His brain level
Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos / Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.