Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

See How To Get A Guy’s Attention On Instagram Without Using Your Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How To Get A Guy’s Attention On Instagram Without Using Your Body (626 Views)

Why Would Someone Tag Themselves As “public Figure” On Instagram Without Fame? / Ladies, You Want To Get A Guy’s Attention? Here Is How To Do It / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How To Get A Guy’s Attention On Instagram Without Using Your Body by don9ja4: 6:59am On Dec 05, 2018
It’s the Insta era. Somehow that means the answer to knowing how to get a guy’s attention on Instagram is to get Nakked. But listen, there are other ways.
Yes, yes, yes. I am fully aware of the frustration of Instagram “likes” and learning how to get a guy’s attention on Instagram can be freaking exhausting. It is just so crowded with girls just like you trying to do the same thing. Since I’m a blogger, and a Public Relations graduate, Instagram is sort of my thing. I’ve done so much research on how to get more likes, more followers, more engagement, etc. It is seriously exhausting.

Girls post a photo of their avocado toast with no filter, and they can post it whenever they want to post it, and they get 300 likes. Me? I filter my photo to match my Instagram theme, post it at the exact time that my followers are online based on my analytics, tag accounts in the photo, geotag the photo, use relevant hashtags, etc., etc., etc. You know what I get? Oh, I don’t know, 50 likes? It is so, so frustrating.

But you know what happened yesterday? My girls and I went to the beach and decided to feel liberated and take Tople$$ photos. Slow your roll, dudes, you can’t see a thing in the photos. *The photos were taken from behind*. But anyways, you know how many likes that photo got? Almost 200. HELLO. Welcome to the internet. I hope you enjoy your stay. You might need to do some yoga to destress from it, dang.

READ MORE
Re: See How To Get A Guy’s Attention On Instagram Without Using Your Body by LondonTruman: 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
Many models are using their body to increase their followers but there is also another way to increase your followers and it is represented here, you just need to find and you will have the key to unlock the treasure that hold user interest.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime In Lagos / How To Stop The Player Life Style / Should I Consider This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.