Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,721 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor (32620 Views)

Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance / Dolapo Badmus Joins Gucci World, Shows Off Her Gucci Wears / Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by drseun91(m): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2018
Dolapo is not professional in her dealings, someone threatened ur colleagues with guns and you re here celebrating his release? Oniranu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by Topmaike007(m): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2018
yomalex:
I feel they just wanted to teach him sense. Next time you won't sing Ye Masun for the President
he was not lieing na,baba dey sleep that's whygrin
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by Isangad1(m): 7:48am On Dec 05, 2018
Celebrity officer
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by Kingv(m): 7:50am On Dec 05, 2018
yomalex:
I feel they just wanted to teach him sense. Next time you won't sing Ye Masun for the President

Send my phone number to me
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 05, 2018
crazygod:
They caught u with fire arms and they gave you an ordinary warning even after threatening an officer of the law? You just gotta love this country.
NIGERIA is enjoyably LAWLESS.
NIGERIA is sweeter when you are WEALTHY....because you will certainly be above the laws of the Land.
That's why most Nigeria Politicians only visit the US and Europe to liquidate cash and report back to Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by kunmiiii: 7:54am On Dec 05, 2018
I used to like this woman oo, but I'm just disappointed and surprised, what is exciting her, someone threatened to shoot your fellow police officer and you're happy!!
Makin mockery of the police and justice system.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by technuel: 7:56am On Dec 05, 2018
Meanwhile someone is on awaiting trial for 12 years because he has nobody. Nigeria is just a country for the rich, no equality at all.
Meanwhile Invest in Tehilla Garden Estate Owerri
Call 09024887335 for more information

Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by Charmingrascal(m): 7:57am On Dec 05, 2018
I'm nt surprised Nigeria Police see nothng wrong wit being a cultist as long as u ar a celeb. Imagine force ambassador threatning an officer wit an unlicense riffle. Police 4 dy flex muscles If it ws jst sum1 on d street even IG would hld a press confrnce
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by jidxin(m): 7:57am On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This ugly, fat, smelly ogre named Badmus only celebrates bad.
From Otunba Cash to Small Doctor.

are u really sure u know who dolapo badmus is
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by Legalese(m): 8:02am On Dec 05, 2018
So what of the others?
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by Adekdammy: 8:08am On Dec 05, 2018
Nigeria is indeed an animal farm, all animals are equal but some are more equal than the other.

I pray he doesn't kill somebody soon.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by Adekdammy: 8:11am On Dec 05, 2018
I hope lawyers can now use small doctor's case as a defence for first and second time offenders of same offence.

There was a country.

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by Pharaoh9(m): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2018
itspzpics:
Hmmm

Nigeria Lady Advice Ladies on how to clean up their smelly womanliness, shares 18+ video...Watch video here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/nigeria-lady-advice-ladies-on-how-to-clean-up-their-smelly-virrgiina-see-reaction/

Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by ChekwasT(m): 8:15am On Dec 05, 2018
Good for him but wetin e go cost am to register him gun and avoid wahala abi Na just publicity stunt to promote his upcoming show!!!
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by 6digitscomrade: 8:17am On Dec 05, 2018
Gucciblog:
CSP Dolapo Badmus is excited after the Ebute Metta Magistrate Court has freed Small doctor, with a stern warning of avoiding violence in the next 12 months.

The Court free Small Doctor who was arraigned alongside two occupants of his car, just after he was arrested for unlawful possession of firearm and threatening a police officer at Oshodi area of Lagos State.

Reacting to the news, CSP Dolapo Badmus, who once took a picture with Small Doctor posed in police uniform shared on social media:

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/dolapo-badmus-excited-as-court-frees-small-doctor/

all doz saying negative tinz since,must by now shrunk like a bingo's tail..
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by enemyofprogress: 8:23am On Dec 05, 2018
Rubbish. Na ojoro judgement

I wish I had money instead of this huge big prick
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by ibietela2(m): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2018
Another reason i hate the useless judiciary
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by abdulaz: 8:31am On Dec 05, 2018
Just get money or connection for Nigeria everywhere go soft.

Money rules the Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by CarGuide: 8:33am On Dec 05, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8259633_20181204074426_jpeg0f9ad7667952a057c56d92bac45c026d

Vehicle History Reports for car dealers, buyers and owners in signature.

Ensure you don't end up with a vehicle with dangerous and hidden damage history.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 05, 2018
Believe this at your own.....
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by spawnx: 8:37am On Dec 05, 2018
Why didn't the blogger capture where she wrote it. Bloggers pushing you like herds. An old picture of both of them suddenly becomes she's happy.

Wake up and smell the s#*¥.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by Samnavy: 8:38am On Dec 05, 2018
Just tell him to wake up
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2018
both of them dey 4ck like mad,him dey lick her toto,she dey svck him dick
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by illydeco(m): 8:50am On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by addicted268(f): 9:01am On Dec 05, 2018
Brown14:
This is Nigeria!!
where you threaten an officer of the Law WITH A FIREARM and you are let off with just a warning.

And another officer of the law(a senior one) is happy about it. SMH
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by bkool7(m): 9:17am On Dec 05, 2018
I'm highly disappointed in our judicial system. The least time a common man would do for this crime is 3 months .

Who knows the crime they must have committed with that gun. Where did they get it and for what purpose?

If ppl get be let off so quick like this without as much as even a community service... are we the ordinary Nigerians save from these privileged few?

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by biofem01: 9:22am On Dec 05, 2018
A bad precedent has been set. it is for us to obtain the copy of the ruling and cite in cases of similar ratio... Double standard everywhere

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by Ayo43: 9:26am On Dec 05, 2018
This is Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games / Photos From Aki And Pawpaw Live In UK. / Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.