Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor (32619 Views)

Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance / Dolapo Badmus Joins Gucci World, Shows Off Her Gucci Wears / Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by Flatties: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2018
Adekdammy:
I hope lawyers can now use small doctor's case as a defence for first and second time offenders of same offence.

There was a country.

Words on marble.

Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by Eidris01(m): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2018
Ambassadors of crime

Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by yomalex(m): 9:55am On Dec 05, 2018
Kingv:

Send my phone number to me
??
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by xtervaganza(m): 9:58am On Dec 05, 2018
I just don't know why I love this woman. Everything fits her like arse to bucket
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by Burgerlomo: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2018
Imperare:
those in favor say
i

I cool
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by Mysselff2: 10:59am On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

Dolapo's actions show her as the opposite of what she is supposed to stands for and that is hypocritical.

The same ladzy who preached against living for the gram is the one congratulating a gun-totting urchin.

Hmmm, so many things are unsaid. I once saw a video where small doctor had a hard on and he was stroking his hard d!ck, do you know how many older women saw that video too ? Do you know how many of them he may have been using it to service since then ??

Well I'm happy I didn't say more than that and I didn't mention anybody's name
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by Shugargal(f): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2018
What's this ambassador nonsense all about sef? i thought it was Korede Bello,Mr Godwin! that used to hold that post.meanwhile madam Badmus must you say something?mywww
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by mechanics(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2018
She should advice him to obey the laws of the land, that being a police ambassador does not gives him the right to disobey the law.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by Kayfowobaf(m): 11:16am On Dec 05, 2018
This is Nigeria indeed, where the rule of law does not mean anything as long as there is money and power.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by ahjerryboy1(m): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2018
happy for you mr GBA gaun for freeing you
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by Ayobami7(m): 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
we don hear
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by jibrilELsudan: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
Obviously she's fvcking him.

Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by GetCofOProperty: 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
Kayfowobaf:
This is Nigeria indeed, where the rule of law does not mean anything as long as there is money and power.

Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by RealOne042: 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
EuDavies:
Police taking sides... I tire for the country, so if the case was under her it won't even get to court at all..
Do I Know?
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by bamasite(m): 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
What's the message?

And to think he is an ambassador!

Pukes...
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by yemmybx(m): 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
Bossontop:
Stern warning becos na small time celebrity abii......i wonder wetin dem for d person wey nobody sabi........but well what do i know.....dem say naija is working

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
Kindly send this gif to me. How can I get it?
Re: Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor by Bossontop(m): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
yemmybx:
Kindly send this gif to me. How can I get it?
Just quote this comment and copy this

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

And paste it as a comment i.e from d first img to the last img

Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games / Photos From Aki And Pawpaw Live In UK. / DJ Cuppy: "Davido Uses His Father's Influence As An Advantage But I Don't"