Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates (36089 Views)

Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times / Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates by MuttleyLaff: 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Apparently we also disagree on who/what God is.
Who and/or what is God?

Ranchhoddas:
I will not sidestep any question I can give an answer to.
When you say "in me" you imply that Jesus is the only pathway to real miracles.
I'm finding it hard to agree with that.
What other, is the pathway to real or genuine miracles?
Re: Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates by Ranchhoddas: 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Let stay closer to home. You.
Even your entire fine specimen of a human body obeys, abides, is controlled and governed by rules
Things function and work in your body according to rules and guidelines set in place
We can go on talking about rules all day. Thing is rules change according to place and circumstance so we may never agree.

You asked a "How long is a piece of string" question.
There are an abundant amount rules too much to mention Ranchhoddas, for us to agree on

Rules have parameters, they have limits or boundaries.
Sometimes the limits can be stretched, sometimes the rules can be broken hence you have miracles
We seem to agree on something

Let's try again then, shall we?

1/ Do you believe the god of Nairaland exists?
2/ Do you believe Nairaland and its "ecosystem" have all sorts and varied rules?
3/ Do you believe Nairaland miracles happen?
4/ Do you believe the god of Nairaland bypasses laid down rules?
5/ Would you not deem it a prerogative, for the god of Nairaland, break a rule(s)?
1. Yes

2. Yes

3. I'm not sure what you mean. I'll say yes though. I believe in miracles.

4. No he doesn't. Have you read the rules. He doesn't break any as far as I know.

5. No. Read the rules.

This is a similar analogy to the NASS one I gave. I don't know why you think this is right and that is wrong.

PS: I am trying to get the hang of this quoting in portions hence my erratic posts. Bear with me.
Re: Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates by MuttleyLaff: 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
We can go on talking about rules all day.
Thing is rules change according to place and circumstance so we may never agree.
I have already in the context of miracles, said
Only God has the prerogative to break rules or laws,
and this always is done within reason, confines and parameters.
Meaning, it has to be permissible, fair, reasonable and not too extreme.

Besides, God knows when not to follow these rules dogmatically or abide by the laws blindly

Ranchhoddas:
We seem to agree on something
We've always agreed on things

Ranchhoddas:
1. Yes
Good call

Ranchhoddas:
2. Yes
Good call

Ranchhoddas:
3. I'm not sure what you mean.
I'll say yes though. I believe in miracles.
Well my persistent prayers to the powers that be for two miracles was half answered
so I believe in Nairaland miracles like you
and still do, though my earnest fervent and passionate prayer to overturn an imposed posting ban yesterday fell on deaf ears.
The heavens of Nairaland shut out my intense prayer for the miraculous to happen.

Ranchhoddas:
4. No he doesn't.
Have you read the rules. He doesn't break any as far as I know.
I giggled so hard that I almost spilled over my glass of rouge
You think he put the rules in place because of himself?

He made the rules, makes the rules, and can break rules.
He has the prerogative to break rules or laws,
and this always be done within reason, confines and parameters.

Ranchhoddas:
5. No. Read the rules.
Make no mistaken about this, that the rules, are for Nairaland mortals

The site will be total lunacy without the rules,
there'll be anarchy, chaos, criminality, lewdness, fracas, intolerances, free-for-all nonsense etcetera if not regulated with rules

Ranchhoddas:
This is a similar analogy to the NASS one I gave.
I don't know why you think this is right and that is wrong.
NASS is a democratically elected body.
NASS is accountable to country and God.

NASS, absent of God, dont do miracles
Members of NASS are not God

Finally, the god of nairaland is not elected like NASS members are, is also why.
The keyword to notice and embrass is prerogative.

Ranchhoddas:
PS: I am trying to get the hang of this quoting in portions hence my erratic posts.
Bear with me.
I thought it looked like a dog's dinner because you were trying to post from church or whilst on the move driving

In order to quote in portions from the same "quote post" clicked
Just split the quoted post into the desired portions
but remember to sandwich each of the desired portions with
[qu0te author=monikerName post=numericReference]and [/quote] mark up tags
Re: Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates by Zakamori: 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
gidjah:
na you sabl ! We know in part and prophesy in parts too. Your level of k owledge is why you condescend to, you can't comprehend more than you know now,if you area still a milk christian,but I understand what I said. And if that's not okay with you, thestay with your loiw class of knowledge guarded by ignorance.The holy spirit helps to expound, break down mysteries and hard things to a believer ,but watery messages are not spoinsored by the Holy spirit oga.Once you tie all your messaged around one factor.... It is a watererd message.Go for more knowledge strengthened by the Holy spirit

Turns out you haven't matured much in the things of the Spirit. You still operate by a knowledge that puffs up. it's why you're so puffed. I hope you grow someday, and realize you weren't very right in your submission.

Are you a pastor or church founder?
Re: Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates by Ranchhoddas: 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
I have already in the context of miracles, said
Only God has the prerogative to break rules or laws,
and this always is done within reason, confines and parameters.

Besides, God knows when not to follow these rules dogmatically or abide by the laws blindly
We don't agree on who/what God is so I cannot agree or disagree.

We've always agreed on things
You are right I guess

Good call

Good call

Well my persistent prayers to the powers that be for two miracles was half answered
so I believe in Nairaland miracles like you
and still do, though my earnest fervent and passionate prayer to overturn an imposed posting ban yesterday fell on deaf ears.
The heavens of Nairaland shut out my intense prayer for the miraculous to happen.
This is hardly a miracle. There is a reason the "mail mods" button was place there. It's like saying being able to talk on phone is a miracle. A miracle will always have doubters or people who try to rationalize it. No one doubts that mods respond to request if they choose to.

I giggled so hard that I almost spilled over my glass of rouge
You think he put the rules in place because of himself?
The rules are numbered. Tell me one he has broken

He made the rules, makes the rules, and can break rules.
He has the prerogative to break rules or laws,
and this always be done within reason, confines and parameters.
Example?

Make no mistaken about this, that the rules, are for Nairaland mortals
They are for everyone

The site will be total lunacy without the rules,
there'll be anarchy, chaos, criminality, lewdness, fracas, intolerances, free-for-all nonsense etcetera if not regulated with rules
It will degenerate in these eventually if the god decides to start breaking the rules

NASS is a democratically elected body.
NASS is accountable to country and God.

NASS, absent of God, dont do miracles
Members of NASS are not God

Finally, the god of nairaland is not elected like NASS members are, is also why.
The keyword to notice and embrass is prerogative.
The god of Nairaland is liable to lawsuits, a tainted reputation and loss of money if he starts breaking the rules.

I thought it looked like a dog's dinner because you Kikwere trying to post from church or whilst on the move driving

In order to quote in portions from the same "quote post" clicked
Just split the quoted post into the desired portions
but remember to sandwich each of the desired portions with
[qu0te author=monikerName post=numericReference]and [/quote] mark up tags

Hehehehehe...
You know how to complicate simple things.
I would have lost interest if I had not figured it out before seeing your comment.
Re: Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates by gidjah(m): 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
Zakamori:

Turns out you haven't matured much in the things of the Spirit. You still operate by a knowledge that puffs up. it's why you're so puffed. I hope you grow someday, and realize you weren't very right in your submission.

Are you a pastor or church founder?
maturity kwa! Let's leave out the d matter of my identity here,let's just face d issue and be straight,if you listen to a watered message like the type been preached by this Babylonian ministers , you can't get Amy genuine encounter other than a secular encounter that causes u to be earthly minded sir.Getting a spiritually heaven guided encounter is not on a wordly platform, The place for true holy spirit genuine encounter has been lost long ago in the church. This modern day church has little or no place to let the Holy Ghost manifest,if you are an old time rugged like I am you would understand what I mean.Its only few.churches on earth today that still give way for genuine manifestation of the HolyGhost .WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HEARD A. MESSAGE ON THE ALTAR THAT MADE U SOBER AND WEAP OVER YOUR INADEQUACIES SIR ?(That's were I am going sir
Re: Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates by MuttleyLaff: 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
We don't agree on who/what God is so I cannot agree or disagree.
Tell then, get me out of my misery
1/ Who and/or what is God?
2/ Who and/or what is not God?

Ranchhoddas:
You are right I guess
OK

Ranchhoddas:
This is hardly a miracle.
There is a reason the "mail mods" button was place there.
It's like saying being able to talk on phone is a miracle.
A miracle will always have doubters or people who try to rationalize it.
People see different things to be miraculous
and some dont recognise a miracle when they see one

It's like you're implying that miracles cant happen because you are able to talk over the phone

Ranchhoddas:
No one doubts that mods respond to request if they choose to
More the reason, why it becomes a miracle, is because when mods respond to request if they choose to

Ranchhoddas:
The rules are numbered.
Tell me one he has broken
That will be snitching. I am not a grass.

Ranchhoddas:
Example?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6PxHo08Sc4
Sorry, you just reminded me of this tune, when you asked: Example?

I am not parrying your question, it's just that I dont know what examples you're specifically asking about.

Ranchhoddas:
They are for everyone
That's what I said, they are for Nairaland everyone mortals

Ranchhoddas:
It will degenerate in these eventually if the god decides to start breaking the rules
The god breaks rule and can further break rules without Nairaland degenerating
because the god of Nairaland made the rules,
the god knows the rules so well enough to know how to effectively break any without causing a backlash.

Ranchhoddas:
The god of Nairaland is liable to lawsuits, a tainted reputation and loss of money if he starts breaking the rules.
God doesnt break rules liable to lawsuits, tainted reputation and financial redress or compensation for victims
and the god of Nairaland, whom, though I havent personally or physically met
but have a very high regard of and respect for, doesnt willy-nilly break rules for same and similar reasons

God wouldnt put Himself in the position you're angling for
and knowing the god of Nairaland from a distant, wouldnt either
So we shouldnt fret

Ranchhoddas:
Hehehehehe...
You know how to complicate simple things.
I would have lost interest if I had not figured it out before seeing your comment.
The below pasted screenshot is for your attention and information

[img]https://s2/images/ranch.jpg[/img]

You figured out 85%
The remaining part is shown and evident in the above easy to follow and spot screenshot

When you do it as shown in the above screenshot
you will have the missing MuttleyLaff: hyperlinks that were missing from your incomplete way of doing it, now showing.

Notice how when replying to your post, I segmented it into portions
but importantly, the sliced up portions are each and individually sandwiched betweem those two mark-up tags I mentioned in the screenshot

That is how, each portion has the Ranchhoddas: hyperlink, that when clicked will go straight back to the original post

These last upper two hyperlinks wont work because I havent really or truly hyperlinked them
Re: Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates by AmaryahI: 1:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Shalom!
Watch this video and learn what your pastor never taught you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj2zLR88AiI
Re: Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates by Zakamori: 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
gidjah:
maturity kwa! Let's leave out the d matter of my identity here,let's just face d issue and be straight,if you listen to a watered message like the type been preached by this Babylonian ministers , you can't get Amy genuine encounter other than a secular encounter that causes u to be earthly minded sir.Getting a spiritually heaven guided encounter is not on a wordly platform, The place for true holy spirit genuine encounter has been lost long ago in the church. This modern day church has little or no place to let the Holy Ghost manifest,if you are an old time rugged like I am you would understand what I mean.Its only few.churches on earth today that still give way for genuine manifestation of the HolyGhost .WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HEARD A. MESSAGE ON THE ALTAR THAT MADE U SOBER AND WEAP OVER YOUR INADEQUACIES SIR ?(That's were I am going sir

I'm not particularly sure what you expect me to weep over while listening to the word of God. Is the kingdom of God no longer in righteousness, peace and JOY IN THE HOLY GHOST? I'll love to see a reference in the scriptures where Jesus or the Apostles taught, and people began to weep for whatever...weren't the listeners always filled with joy because of the word of life that they receive? Few churches give the manifestation of the Holy Ghost? Like you've visited how many churches? in how many nations of the earth? How many have you had a direct contact with, before making such a bold claim?

Then you went ahead to label these men of God, Babylonian ministers...that's laughable for someone who claims to be old and rugged; like, what does that mean anyway. This, we(I) am better than them attitude would have made Jesus rebuke Peter and the others, that they ought not to be haughty.

God doesn't want you weeping in church bro...he prophesied that he'll wipe away all tears from their faces. The presence of God ought to fill you with joy and a peace that passes understanding, even when he is correcting you. That a man wept is not a proof of an encounter nor of genuine repentance
Re: Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates by gurusubai7(m): 9:00am On Dec 13, 2018
New lesson! For your spiritual enlightenment....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hMkotu-TQw[b][/b]2

Kindly subscribe and share.
Re: Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates by ChiefAzubuike(f): 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
Acecube:
I have Dominion.... I take Dominion
Hope you were able to donate your entire life savings as Shiloh sacrifice to your lord and master OyeMoneyDepo $$$ ?
Re: Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates by djcliff(m): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
Bloooody:

Frustrated gas cooker than can't even spell properly.
Go back to shioh and pay your tithes while your mother is dying of hunger.

Pls just tell ur hungry mother dat hospitality unit will b distributing food this Sunday. because 4rm all indication ur good spellings did not help her in anyway from starving. God bless u!
Re: Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates by Luchiana1(f): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim / Christain View Point On Long Hair, Tattoos, Body Piercing And The Way We Dress / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.