Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? (2533 Views)

Just In: Why Are A Lot Of Nigerian Politicians So Dumb To Know This? / Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals / Ekweremadu: IPOB Gives Conditions To Forgive Igbo Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by AntiMahdi: 8:32am On Dec 05, 2018
Peter Obi accompanied Atiku to Sokoto to kick off their joint 2019 Presidential campaign.

Atiku was accompanied by heavy weight northern politicians both from the PDP and other allied parties. Atiku's campaign consisted of both serving and former Governors, legislators and ex-ministers.

Obi on the other hand, did not have the pleasure of having any politician from his zone to accompany him.

Before that, we saw that charlatan priest, Mbaka, attempting to blackmail and rail road Peter Obi in Enugu towards bribing him so as to get his fake anointing.

It seems Ibos are not ready in anyway to unite. Is this how they will get the Ibo presidency that has evaded them since?

This is similar to how Obasanjo was able to manipulate the Senate leadership through out his tenure by replacing the leadership at his own whim because Ibos in that senate were so greedy to occupy the senate leadership that they were ready to backstab their own fellow Ibo.

My conclusion is that Ibo presidency lies in the hands of Ibo unity. If the Ibo politicians out of sheer jealousy, greed and selfishness on their part towards Peter Obi as VP choice, how then can we expect you to provide a consensus candidate of your choice and to stick to him towards a long over due Ibo presidency?

Nobody is denying Igbos a shot at the presidency but themselves. Just as Biafra's biggest opposers are still you Ibos.

Get your sh!t together. This is getting embarrassing.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by helinues: 8:34am On Dec 05, 2018
You are generalizing and also its wrong to attack a whole tribe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 05, 2018
Don't generalise . Don't attack a whole race

My Vote for PMB

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by AntiMahdi: 8:39am On Dec 05, 2018
myboy2111:

My Vote for PMB
helinues:
You are generalizing and also its wrong to attack a whole tribe

I said Igbo politicians

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by helinues: 8:40am On Dec 05, 2018
AntiMahdi:

I said Igbo politicians

Are you telling me no Igbo politicians attended Sokoto's rally?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by netpro(m): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2018
Atikuloooters and their foul-mouths. How dare you insult an entire tribe. Is it by force to follow Obi and his criminal boss?

Nothing for Atiku. You can go knock yourself out.

Up Nigeria!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 05, 2018
AntiMahdi:

I said Igbo politicians

You still generalise ....Why not say ...Some of Igbo Politicians are Naive

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by magoo10(m): 8:41am On Dec 05, 2018
So they should be following him to all the rallies in every zone?
He is coming to southeast and they will be there live

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by AntiMahdi: 8:49am On Dec 05, 2018
helinues:

Are you telling me no Igbo politicians attended Sokoto's rally?

There are 2 PDP governors in the SE. None of them accompanied him.

The one from Ebonyi had this sense of entitlement because he is being celebrated for his mediocre developmental strides in that backward state.

I know for a fact that both the Enugu and Ebonyi state governors have been playing both fields and now that they have been rejected for Obi may begin working for Buhari's re-election.

The duo are also highly narcissistic goats as can be seen with how they flood the entire state with billboards of their ugly faces.

Want to know a narcissistic despotic leader, count how many billboards he has erected in his state glorifying himself.

Peter Obi is totally the opposite of virtually all the governors that have been elected since 1999.

Just compare his simplicity to that of Roachass and co.

But the amazing and positive thing about Peter Obi when compared to these useless jealous Abuja based contractors turn Ibo governors, is that the man made his name and money prior to being a governor. They can't stand the fact that Peter Obi is getting another elevation based purly on his own merit. That is the plain honest truth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by afroniger: 8:54am On Dec 05, 2018
The Op is a well known tribal bigot who relishes in attacking other tribes, especially Yoruba people, while hiding his own tribe. Now he seems to have turned his focus on Igbo people.

On to the subject matter. The conspicuous absence of SE politicians at the Sokoto rally does not speak well at all. Not even one single SE governor deemed it fit to shown up. Atiku needs to find a way to bring these SE leaders to his side before it is too late. Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia are PDP states and none of their governors could attend the rally??

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 05, 2018
AntiMahdi:

There are 2 PDP governors in the SE. None of them accompanied him.

The one from Ebonyi had this sense of entitlement because he is being celebrated for his mediocre developmental strides in that backward state.

I know for a fact that both the Enugu and Ebonyi state governors have been playing both fields and now that they have been rejected for Obi may begin working for Buhari's re-election.

The duo are also highly narcissistic goats as can be seen with how they flood the entire state with billboards of their ugly faces.

Want to know a narcissistic despotic leader, count how many billboards he has erected in his state glorifying himself.

Peter Obi is totally the opposite of virtually all the governors that have been elected since 1999.

Just compare his simplicity to that of Roachass and co.

But the amazing and positive thing about Peter Obi when compared to these useless jealous Abuja based contractors turn Ibo governors, is that the man made his name and money prior to being a governor. They can't stand the fact that Peter Obi is getting another elevation based purly on his own merit. That is the plain honest truth.

Actually three PDP Governors...unless you did not count that of Enugu who travelled with the President to Poland

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by Afamed: 9:02am On Dec 05, 2018
No one associates with a fugitive

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by e7ejinima: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2018
myboy2111:

My Vote for PMB

Correct yourself. Your Vote is for Jubril El Sudani

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by AntiMahdi: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2018
[s]
afroniger:
The Op is a well known tribal bigot who relishes in attacking other tribes, especially Yoruba people, while hiding his own tribe. Now he seems to have turned his focus on Igbo people.

On to the subject matter. The conspicuous absence of SE politicians at the Sokoto rally does not speak well at all. Not even one single SE governor deemed it for to shown up. Atiku needs to find a way to bring these SE leaders to his side before it is too late. Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia are PDP states and none of their governors could attend the rally??
[/s]

I have since dissected you afonjas and relegated you to the waste bin of history.

I have began a personal campaign to see that Binis and Edos are expelled to your waste region. Why because they are as diabolical and lazy as you.

Ab0kis have felt my fury.

The Igbos I have defended her so much that I have been labelled as one but that won't stop me from telling the truth if they fck up just as they are doing now.

See the thread on Enugu as Capital of Old Eastern Region and how I blamed Zik for destroying whatever unity the SS and SE people shared.

I am a truth seeker and so I speak only the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by nonsobaba: 9:10am On Dec 05, 2018
Peter Obi is on his own. Igbo governors don't want to disgrace the great Igbo race by stooping low to join Obi in sucking fulani dk when there are other Igbo sons and daughters who are brave enough to run for the number one office in the land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by AntiMahdi: 9:21am On Dec 05, 2018
[s]
nonsobaba:
Peter Obi is on his own. Igbo governors don't want to disgrace the great Igbo race by stooping low to join Obi in sucking fulani dk when there are other Igbo sons and daughters who are brave enough to run for the number one office in the land.
[/s]

shatap

It is no secret that all the PDP governors were begging Atiku to be his running mate and there is also the fun fact that Buhari was considering dropping Osinbanjo in favour of an Igbo politician/

Or can you explain why it was Igbo politicians like Nnamnai, Orji Uzor Kalu and a host of others that joined the APC simply for contrats and/or to protect them from being investigated and prosecuted?
Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by Corrinthians(m): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2018

Nobody is denying Igbos a shot at the presidency but themselves. Just as Biafra's biggest opposers are still you Ibos.
Here we were thinking it was Afonjas. At least ipob made us believe so. grin grin

By the way, how can "foolish people" (op said so) give birth to the wise? Little wonder their progeny act the way they do on the forum. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by AntiMahdi: 9:25am On Dec 05, 2018
[s]
Corrinthians:
Here we were thinking it was Afonjas. At least ipob made us believe so. grin grin

By the way, how can "foolish people" (op said so) give birth to the wise? Little wonder their progeny act the way they do on the forum. grin
[/s]

GTFO.

This thread is not for zombie ab0kis

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by Afamed: 9:31am On Dec 05, 2018
AntiMahdi:
[s][/s]

GTFO.

This thread is not for zombie ab0kis
Have you abandoned your Biafra or death?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by yarimo(m): 9:52am On Dec 05, 2018
AntiMahdi:
Peter Obi accompanied Atiku to Sokoto to kick off their joint 2019 Presidential campaign.

Atiku was accompanied by heavy weight northern politicians both from the PDP and other allied parties. Atiku's campaign consisted of both serving and former Governors, legislators and ex-ministers.

Obi on the other hand, did not have the pleasure of having any politician from his zone to accompany him.

Before that, we saw that charlatan priest, Mbaka, attempting to blackmail and rail road Peter Obi in Enugu towards bribing him so as to get his fake anointing.

It seems Ibos are not ready in anyway to unite. Is this how they will get the Ibo presidency that has evaded them since?

This is similar to how Obasanjo was able to manipulate the Senate leadership through out his tenure by replacing the leadership at his own whim because Ibos in that senate were so greedy to occupy the senate leadership that they were ready to backstab their own fellow Ibo.

My conclusion is that Ibo presidency lies in the hands of Ibo unity. If the Ibo politicians out of sheer jealousy, greed and selfishness on their part towards Peter Obi as VP choice, how then can we expect you to provide a consensus candidate of your choice and to stick to him towards a long over due Ibo presidency?

Get your sh!t together. This is getting embarrassing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by Susu888(m): 9:55am On Dec 05, 2018
AntiMahdi:
[s][/s]

I have since dissected you afonjas and relegated you to the waste bin of history.

I have began a personal campaign to see that Binis and Edos are expelled to your waste region. Why because they are as diabolical and lazy as you.

Fawk outta here with that bullsh*t!

The Igbos I have defended her so much that I have been labelled as one but that won't stop me from telling the truth if they fck up just as they are doing now.

See the thread on Enugu as Capital of Old Eastern Region and how I blamed Zik for destroying whatever unity the SS and SE people shared.

Truth seeker my ass...
Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2018
[b][/b]ash colour venza 2012 model is available at a give away price of 4.5m, ota Ogun state is d location u can check my signature for my contact
Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by remmydada(m): 10:04am On Dec 05, 2018
I'm not igbo but i know that igbo politicians are not stupid, anyway it takes a stupid fellow to recognize another one

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by TundeBricklayer: 10:06am On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 05, 2018
MBAKA is an eediot.
Who is MBAKA...?
Is he now a yardstick or SI unit of measurement...??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by IbrahimDamola: 10:13am On Dec 05, 2018
afroniger:

On to the subject matter. The conspicuous absence of SE politicians at the Sokoto rally does not speak well at all. Not even one single SE governor deemed it for to shown up. Atiku needs to find a way to bring these SE leaders to his side before it is too late. Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia are PDP states and none of their governors could attend the rally??

My dear yoruba muslim brother, I thought you lots claimed AntiMahdi alias BishopMagic was Ibo because he usually tells we yorubas the bitter truth? So he is no longer

Anyway, AntiMahdi my highly intelligent good friend, do not bother yourself, selfish Eastern leaders are simply wary of Peter Obi because he is not the 'Come-and-chop' and 'share-the-money' type. They have been rigmarolling and dribbling themselves by refusing castigate or endorse him openly because they know the republican independent minded Igbo voters have OVERWELHMINGLY endorsed Peter Obi alias Okwute and don't wanna be seen as having anti-Igbo interests. grin

Easterners will not vote a jibril that have only insulted them since he came to power as boohary. No matter how much you are loved as a poltician in the East once you begin to lay in bed with Igbo-hating elements like dullardd Jibril boohary, you'll start losing political relevance faster than a yoruba man throws amala into his mouth. Ngige, Udenwa and roaches are veritable case studies.

In feudal yorubaland and north their leaders instruct them on how to vote. In the East it is the people that tell their leaders how the votes must go. Many so-called Eastern leaders will lose relevance after 2019. In recent times, due to the liberalization of the social media and freedom of information and expression, there is now a very huge political price to pay for being an Ibo who works against Igbo interest, ask Rochas, ask Keneth okonkwo how market? Efulefus can no longer hide behind masks. grin

Be not troubled, Atiku/Obi has the votes of the SE and SS locked down. Nothing can change that, even if booharii Jibril the bigot starts calling them 1000%ers today. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2018
Because igbo people are greedy, tribalistic and backward tribe

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by AntiMahdi: 10:18am On Dec 05, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

My dear yoruba muslim brother, I thought you lots claimed AntiMahdi alias BishopMagic was Ibo because he usually tells we yorubas the bitter truth? So he is no longer

Anyway, AntiMahdi do not bother yourself, selfish Eastern leaders are simply wary of Peter Obi because he is not the 'Come-and-chop' and 'share-the-money' type. They have been rigmarolling and dribbling themselves by refusing castigate or endorse him openly because they know the republican independent Igbo voters have OVERWELHMINGLY endorsed Peter Obi alias Okwute.

Easterners will not vote a jibril that have only insulted them since he came to power as boohary. No matter how much you are loved as a poltician in the East once you begin to lay in bed with Igbo-hating elements like dullardd Jibril boohary, you'll start political relevance faster than a yoruba man throws amala into his mouth. Ngige, Udenwa and roaches are veritable case studies. In yorubaland and north their leaders instruct them on how to vote. In the East it is the people that tell their leaders how the votes must go Many so-called Eastern leaders will lose relevance after 2019.

Be not troubled, Atiku/Obi has the votes of the SE and SS locked down. Nothing can change that, even if booharii Jibril the bigot starts calling them 1000%ers today.

Mah nigga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by bantudra: 10:21am On Dec 05, 2018
AntiMahdi:
[s][/s]

blablablablabla...blabla...??

bla...??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by bantudra: 10:23am On Dec 05, 2018
AntiMahdi:
[s][/s]

shatap

It is no secret that all the PDP governors were begging Atiku to be his running mate and there is also the fun fact that Buhari was considering dropping Osinbanjo in favour of an Igbo politician/

Or can you explain why it was Igbo politicians like Nnamnai, Orji Uzor Kalu and a host of others that joined the APC simply for contrats and/or to protect them from being investigated and prosecuted?

blabla....??
Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by bantudra: 10:24am On Dec 05, 2018
Igbobyblood:
Because igbo people are greedy, tribalistic and backward tribe

sharrap....you useless....
Re: Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid? by AntiMahdi: 10:24am On Dec 05, 2018
bantudra:

blabla....??

what are you blabbing on about?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi For President 2023 / They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.