Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Things You Don't Know About Some Animals - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things You Don't Know About Some Animals (29067 Views)

Horrific And Hilarious Sexual Facts About Some Animals [photos] / Funny Collective Nouns For Some Animals You May Not Know / 10 Things You Don't Know About Japanese Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Don't Know About Some Animals by paranorman(m): 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
chiboy1116:
crow isn't even the smartest bird ...I think pigeons are
Pigeons aren't. Parrots are even ahead of them. Doves are good couriers anyway and are very loyal..
Re: Things You Don't Know About Some Animals by Eidris01(m): 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
I like owls, i see them fly around my street. I really wish to have one as pet
Re: Things You Don't Know About Some Animals by Beemhan(m): 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
nacortic:

Pointless to you but am sure u Neva do any documentary about any of them before and you can neva be beta than researchers that have spent yrs watching, following nd collecting information bout both big cats.
Let mi ask you if both cats should fight i am sure u will say the tiger abi
Google is your friend. There's been times when both beasts have fought and in most cases, the tiger wins. The tiger is a solitary creature so nature made it faster, more ferocious, and better equipped for one-on-one combat than any lion.
Watch Nat-Geo-Wild more often but if you can't afford cable TV, use the small data you have and read more educational materials from reputable sources.
I just remembered I shouldn't argue with dumb people, so peace.
Re: Things You Don't Know About Some Animals by nacortic(m): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
Beemhan:

Google is your friend. There's been times when both beasts have fought and in most cases, the tiger wins. The tiger is a solitary creature so nature made it faster, more ferocious, and better equipped for one-on-one combat than any lion.
Watch Nat-Geo-Wild more often but if you can't afford cable TV, use the small data you have and read more educational materials from reputable sources.
I just remembered I shouldn't argue with dumb people, so peace.

Lol I think you need more of the google than mi and insulting mi on top my own opinion na wa o.
Tiger beat lion in most of the videos u watch nd which of the lion you see tiger beat, I am very sure African lion is not there coz I wonder how the tiger wan bite him neck wen his full mane is there nd hope you know a tiger Dos not have endurance to go on a long fight.
Please direct my to the videos you saw I get enof gig to waste
Re: Things You Don't Know About Some Animals by MJBOLT: 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
a fight between a tiger and a lion can go either way

nacortic:

Lol I think you need more of the google than mi and insulting mi on top my own opinion na wa o.
Tiger beat lion in most of the videos u watch nd which of the lion you see tiger beat, I am very sure African lion is not there coz I wonder how the tiger wan bite him neck wen his full mane is there nd hope you know a tiger Dos not have endurance to go on a long fight.
Please direct my to the videos you saw I get enof gig to waste

Re: Things You Don't Know About Some Animals by chiboy1116: 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
paranorman:

Pigeons aren't. Parrots are even ahead of them. Doves are good couriers anyway and are very loyal..
yea..you are correct.
Re: Things You Don't Know About Some Animals by nacortic(m): 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
MJBOLT:
a fight between a tiger and a lion can go either way

Yes if you put a lot in place like
1 the type of both big cat I.e amur, Bengal or the big Siberia tiger against Asiatic and African lion.

2 the age, health and if it is breeding season.

3 pet or wild.

He just said the tiger wins more whch according to researchers and big cats trainers it is a fat lie.
Re: Things You Don't Know About Some Animals by wike54(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2018
apureclient:
yes o lion is the king of the jungle o. And the part he said lion is faster. He should google about cheater

Oga read to grab the point......he didnt meant lion is the fastest animal....op was trying to let you know that with it's weight it can move as fast as 50mph
Re: Things You Don't Know About Some Animals by wemmy01(m): 9:48am On Dec 06, 2018
OP, ur mumu no be here.
Your number one point is invalid simply because those characteristics u listed doesn't make a king. read more here " https://www.quora.com/What-exactly-makes-the-lion-the-king-of-the-jungle-I’m-not-even-sure-lions-are-the-strongest-animals"

note am not a blogger. we learn everyday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six / Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! / How Do You Read To Understand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.