Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus (29038 Views)

8 Things Hostel Life Will Teach You / 8 Things Hostel Life Will Teach You! / Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Rapmoney(m): 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
So many undergraduates, including those in their final year in school erroneously think that life on campus and life outside campus are same thing. Far from it!!! Life outside campus could just be a sharp contrast to life on campus cool Foresight is better than hindsight...as Book of Proverbs says in the Holy Book, 'A wise man sees trouble on the way and hides himself but the foolish man sees it and walks into it'. The wise man will surely learn by foresight while the foolish man learns by hindsight...after he has entagled himself wink

Below are things life will teach you when you expire from the campus grin grin

1) Life will teach you that creating a romantic relationship with a responsible lady is no longer based on your looks or swaggz but how stable you are financially, emotionally and religiously wink In school, you had it easy in getting Kemi to fall over you, abi? You should even think like a grown man before you leave that Ivory Tower!

2) Life will teach you that it is good to work hard to get good grades but not putting all your hopes on degrees and being enterprising and creative is excellent!!! cheesy

3) Life will teach you that you should have the fun while it lasts but don't waste your precious time and future banking on relationships that might not see the light of the day after campus!

4) Life will teach you that those people you and your crew were referring to as 'dull and a nobody' might be very intelligent without you knowing. Don't be surprise when you see them in later years in enviable positions in their respective careers! The Ukwuani people of Delta State say, 'Chiosa'...it means that destinies differ! Just because you are close to some corrupt lecturers and they give out marks to you doesn't mean you should look down on everyone!!!

5) Life will teach you that your parents did a lot for you by sending you to school. If you allow heavy hips and water-melonic boobs (Abeg, whatever that means) to confuse, distract and mesmerize you, you are on your own grin To see a child through higher institution in Nigeria today nor be bread and Akara o! If na lie I lie, go ask your palee for house! grin

6) Life will teach you that you should never have compared your life with that of the female. They are and will always be ahead of you in emotional maturity! They might get married before you even think of rounding off your Youth Service Scheme!!! grin

7) Life will teach you that life, itself, has changed! grin If you feel you have been a salary earner by deceiving your parents for money back home with cooked-up stories, only to waste it on fruitless things, you will surely get the message vividly when you discover that the cash doesn't come again. You'd need to get up and do something.

8. Life will teach you that you dated some nice girls who you would want for a wife ...you just couldn't help losing them but you did because they are always readily available to be taken far more than you cheesy

You can add yours...

Good evening everyone!!!

155 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
true talk.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Rapmoney(m): 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Ginaz(f): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
Life will teach you never to be greedy and be like dasuki sad

7 Likes

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
nice one op

4 Likes

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Rapmoney(m): 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
nokiaba3:
nice one op
Thanks! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Rapmoney(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lalasticlala, make u never sleep o! grin
Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
Unthinkable truth embarassed embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Rapmoney(m): 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
Unthinkable truth embarassed embarassed
U dey correct! cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Rapmoney(m): 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ginaz:
Life will teach you never to be greedy and be like dasuki sad
You flew all the way from Politics to this place? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by brownjulie(f): 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
life will surely teach you that nothing is exactly the way it seems

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Andyblaze: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
Toto

2 Likes

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Shaadey: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
Holy grail
Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by OmichaelO: 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
true

Sadly, That girl you like so much thinking you can have a future with, will just shock you one day that she doesn't care about whatever you both gat going on. If Uncle Johnny comes, she's following...

That's when you realize, you have to work smarter and look for plan B,C,D,E,F as many back up plans you can have

After graduation or close to, then it will dawn on you that, no more monthly allowances..
My dad was already asking to know when I will finish so he'd stop sending money

hustle is real... visiting one place to another to make ends meet to hold body..

you can't keep calling home for everything you need.. A man has to do what he has to do to survive

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by superior1: 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
[size=14pt]Life will teach you hunger isnt a bad thing, proper hunger aids in unleashing hidden talents[/size]

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by emmanuel596(m): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
All the. Above write up dawn on me after secondary school baack in 2010....i did. car wash.worked in a construction company and workked in a. Paint comapny to.....tank GOD for. we're I am. Nw...final year loading....advising students to Shaun relationships in school willl make dem hate u nd dey will tink u ar saying nonsense until dey ar hit withh cronic heart breaks,std and wasted time/oportunities...my dad. always says...pain will teach u a lesson that pride won't allow u learn...use ur days in school wisely...GOD blless thee poster GOD bless NIGERIA GOD blesss u aall

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by ShakurM(m): 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
Life in school is still teaching me to talk to opposite sex more, I love it grin, it builds up your confidence folks and they get connection like die, guys no fit help too much tongue

Learn time n money management, nobody will tell you how to spend 2k for 15 days or finish 120 pages in 2hours angry

Never overlook any food, Garri be saving lives, I love you bae.

Fake friends dey, real friends dey. Don't let too many people in your circle, even one Gold circle na 4 one dickk

Miracles exist, exam made me believe in that one. 2/30 for test 38/70 for exam! E cool. I feel fulfilled. I never experred it.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Reeebirth(m): 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
Is not easy life after school, peeps my eyes don wide pass segun arinze own

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
One thing I know for sure is many people found God on campus...

After our 2nd semester 200lvl result was released, campus fellowships were as large as a pdp presidential campaign rally...even aristos spoke in tongues. .
The hustle for good gp no be joke oo....
Only for someone to graduate and be looking for job upandan as if you're searching for ugu leaves in computer village

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Richie0974: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Until you leave school before you know how much comfort you enjoyed...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by safo99(m): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
OP u are damn spot on.. When I was in school den I cooked up lies.. Excursion, textbooks,seminars etc.. Money was coming in.. I wasted all my funds on irrelevant stuffs.. I neva had d foresight.. I neva visioned life afta school.. Bros as I grad eh.. My eyes don clear die..it Was if as I was drunk eva since.. Money is not cuming again.. Hand dey meet me die..for all ya undergrads.. Who still has d previledge of getting li2 funds here and there.. Pls save and invest those funds properly.. Nor reason campus life o.. Trending fones.. Babes.. Na if u grad u go understand wats up.. Na there u go know say to survive for d country no b beans..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Aviero: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Biko! If you be guy.. no just de school de read like ediot.. Yes, reading is good. But learn something else, do different things. No just throway 4 years (+ 1 yr for strike) away.

When you leave school, you'll be grateful you not only read.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Sholah96(m): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Na true

1 Like

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by mascot87(m): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
Life will teach you that the dull dirty looking ugly guy in class who everyone looks down on & one way or the other managed to get a 3rd class is now working at Chevron earning 7 digit salary. It is called "Grace" & u don't know who has it while u are in school. Do good to all at all times

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
[size=22pt]NOTED[/size]
Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by jauntty: 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
True talk....... School isolates you from plenty realities of life

Life after school.... You learn how to sit ur own arse down and advice yourself

2 Likes

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Lero15(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
[size=30]9. Life will teach you it's high time you dumped nairaland romance section for jobs/vacancies section [/size]

92 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by biz9ja(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nice Post

1 Like

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Cholls(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
my brother life teach you not to depend on any man cuz if you do them go fall your hand.

4 Likes

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by kingDELE(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
the truth. nice 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by HalfAmazing(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hard realities of life.......buh e nor still mean say 'street nor go take ova".

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) / Most Funded Federal Universities In Nigeria In 2010 - NUC / Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.