Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

I Wanted To Become A Priest As A Teenager- Charly Boy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Wanted To Become A Priest As A Teenager- Charly Boy (254 Views)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest / What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wanted To Become A Priest As A Teenager- Charly Boy by Jesutomisin: 10:07am On Dec 05, 2018
Entertainer and activist, Mr Charles Oputa, popularly known as Charly boy, has disclosed that he considered becoming a priest as a lad due to the strong moral and spiritual parenting he received from his late father.

Charlyboy stated this on Tuesday at the 2018 Justice Oputa Annual Conference, an annual lecture series on leadership, in Abuja.

He said: “I was an altar boy trying to live up to our father’s expectations, and I was fed with so much religiosity that I romanced the idea of becoming a priest as a teenager...read more at....http://naijachurchnews.com/wanted-become-priest-teenager-charly-boy/......

(1) (Reply)

Stop Idolising Me, For God Not To Kill Me, Says Adeboye / Having A Clearer View Of Life / Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.