Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Rapper T.I Called President Trump A Mad Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper T.I Called President Trump A Mad Man (336 Views)

Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos / "Beverly Osu Looks Like A Mad Woman": Non-Fan Tells BBA Star (Photos) / Adorable Family Photo Of Rapper T.I, His Wife And Their Seven Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper T.I Called President Trump A Mad Man by Peterdredd(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2018
[img]https://2.bp..com/-8x5LUhuUQ6I/XAdI1DtF0XI/AAAAAAAAExo/dPJ4GVu59fIVs_bmEYaPsg4flEyRpgTuQCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20181205_043927_112.JPG[/img]

T.I. recently talked to TMZ's Raquel Harper on her BET series Raq Rants and called President Trump a "madman."

When asked by Harper what he thinks of the current presidency, T.I. held nothing back and ripped the current president to shreds.

"I think that privilege, entitlement, hypocrisy," begins T.I. "The fact that people feel that the color of their skin makes them a better person, and more qualified and more eligible for opportunities. And we can't continue to call ourselves the greatest nation in the world if we continue to behave this way.

"And on the world stage... it's a joke. How could you let such a thing happen to your country? How could you put the most prestigious office to be held in the free world... how could you let that fall into the hands of a madman?"

Watch the video below ==>

https://www.dredds.info/2018/12/rapper-ti-called-president-trump-mad.html

(1) (Reply)

Reekado Bankz Birthday Cakes | 25 Years, 25 Cakes - See Photos / Five Years After, Reekado Banks And Don Jazy's Mavin Records Part Ways / Google CEO Explains To Congress Why Searching For ‘idiot’ Turns Up Pictures Of T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.