Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Important: Notice to Jobseekers - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Important: Notice to Jobseekers (34406 Views)

Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants / Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers / Free Cv Review For Students & Jobseekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by waffluence(m): 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2010
This is very true. And many fall easy prey cos many job seekers are just desperate. You need to work on yourself first then the job will come without you falling foul of any scam!
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by kokoletz(m): 5:55am On Oct 12, 2010
hmmmmm. bomboclam fire born dem scam
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by applepiece(m): 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2010
Does anybody have any information as to when the customs job posting will be out? Please post your information on this site.
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by omolayo1(m): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2010
@COJAMAJA

TO BE HONEST WITH YOU, YOU DIDN'T TRY AT ALL WITH THAT CV I SAW. DESPITE THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE ACCESS TO INTERNET! WRITE RESUME ON GOOGLE SEARCH PAGE. MENNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by kunlizzy: 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2010
This warning is a wake up call
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by ehisolo(m): 5:45am On Oct 16, 2010
Thanks
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by MDonline(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2010
That is good Mr moderator
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by orson4musi: 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2010
Tailor your resume having your strengths, weaknesses, and experiences to suit the companies vision and mission.

You just have to support those two.

By the way check this e-recruitment site - www.questglobalconsulting.com
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by noru: 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2010
The era of job employment is gone. Job seekers please get a skill and start something. u will be better than many of those in emplyment, at the end of the day.
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by ayo2009ice(m): 6:26am On Oct 29, 2010
thanks
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by ikpakwu(f): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2010
please someone should contact me if there is any job .plz i need it
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by ikpakwu(f): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2010
i need a job shocked
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 01, 2010
check the attachment for a list of helpful pages, free from facebook

Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by ElizabethL(f): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2010
Hi guys,

I truly appreciate the comments on this forum.
I agree that we should never pay any money and check if the business is genuine.
I do ask for e-mail address of the people who are interested in starting their own business and I only send them information and do not force them to start.
Once I send e-mail, I just follow up, then if they are not interested, they can ask me not to contact them again and that's it.
Our company is genuine in Nigeria, real offices and real people.
My job is to tell people about the opportunity and if they see it to help them start off and run profitable business.

I wish all the job seekers good luck with the job search.
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by ikpakwu(f): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2010
The essence of this page is to help each other, plz i need a job i'm a nigerian in lagos.i study Accounting with a good Bsc result and i'm on my way to becoming a chatered accountant by Dec this yr.
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by Thowsyne: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2010
@ Cojamaja: The resume is great, but you need to include some things therein to make it more marketable. Send me a message here at thowsyne@yahoo.com for more info.
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by jobsandmur(m): 12:00am On Nov 07, 2010
tanx,
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by clickgold(m): 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2010
The fact is even government agencies are presently collecting money from graduates.
Will you call that scam? sell to 40,000 applicants when you know you will be recruiting just 500 nationwide.

Before they embark on the exercise, 80% of the job quota is gone, so the many applicants will be justling for the few available spaces. Just learn how to differentiate between genuine opportunities and outright scams. Job agencies can ask for your complete information so as to help you.
These days getting a good job is more than emphasizing your strenght over your weakness. They just want to know what 'is in it' for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly / Guaranty Trust Bank Is Recruiting? / Lady Finally Gets A Job After Submitting 4000 Applications In Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.