Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

“I Am Dangerously Rich” – Bishop Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “I Am Dangerously Rich” – Bishop Oyedepo (815 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's Claim Of Being Dangerously Wealthy / 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am Dangerously Rich” – Bishop Oyedepo by ivoryfile: 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
I Am Dangerously Rich” – Bishop Oyedepo Boasts in The Lord At Shiloh 2018

Yea! You read that right! ” I am dangerously rich”

In the spirit of Dominion, Bishop David Oyedepo, the president of the living Faith Chruch worldwide, while teaching at the Shiloh 2018 opening night ( Encounter Night) said the commission since inception has never relied on any government of the world and will not do so till Jesus comes.

In his message titled ” Heralding The Dominion Era of The Church

The Bishop advises christians to take charge of their lives and have absolute dependency on God.

He said:

I don’t share any booties from any government in my life. I have a clear conscience. But I am blessed. Can I tell you something? I am rich. I am dangerously rich.

See the secrets of Bishop Oyedepo's Wealth being shared at Shiloh here

You too can become rich. Click here to know what Shiloh is all about

CLICK HERE FOR SHILOH 2018 UPDATES

1 Share

Re: “I Am Dangerously Rich” – Bishop Oyedepo by Baawaa(m): 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
Mr dangerous sorry ooo

1 Like

Re: “I Am Dangerously Rich” – Bishop Oyedepo by enilove(m): 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
To be dangerously rich is DANGEROUS and it will lead to hell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Dangerously Rich” – Bishop Oyedepo by ivoryfile: 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
enilove:
To be dangerously rich is DANGEROUS and it will lead to hell.
YOU ARE DANGEROUSLY MIS-INTERPRETING!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Am Dangerously Rich” – Bishop Oyedepo by enilove(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
ivoryfile:

YOU ARE DANGEROUSLY MIS-INTERPRETING!!!

Study your Bible , and by so doing , you will know Oyedepo is truly " dangerously rich ", according to his words.

Matthew 19:24 KJV
And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
Re: “I Am Dangerously Rich” – Bishop Oyedepo by TheBlessedMAN: 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
In michael Jackson's voice, "that man is so dangeeeeeerous"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Ban Of Islam In Czech Republic / Problem solved / Man Says ‘If Your Partner Moans During Sex, Take Them To Pastor For Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.