Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors (53924 Views)

Burna Boy's Performance On Jimmy Kimmel Late Night Show (Photos) / Burna Boy To Appear On Jimmy Kimmel’s Show Tonight / See Simi Reactions After Talk Show Host, Jimmy Kimmel Mocked President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by don4real18(m): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
My advice to Buhari is not to reply to any news about being cloned as some questions are better left unanswered. The stupid Americans will never take such insult from our own media houses yet because many Nigerians look down on themselves, they see no problem with such insult.
Thumbs up Simi

1 Like

Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by almarthins(m): 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
keniboy:
The President caused this upon himself and the Nation, when he refused to speak out to debunk the fake news( Baba Go Slow) just too slow to rule a nation.

Cloning is one hell of a fit that Nigeria can't pull. This is nt j.I joe.if baba had come out to refute this audacious rumours, there are some element within the confines of this country who would consistently claim that man is a clone. Are there nt people who still believe jubri is still there?
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by oladamexy(m): 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
E no sha consine me..
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by Awesomefred32(m): 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
richeeyo:
To prove their point can PDP please post a picture of Jibril from Sudan at least

will you keep quiet?

Let the so called buhari remove his cap

real buhari has a bald head

if you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by OmoManU: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
She'd better face her mushroom career and leave politics
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by WaffenSS(m): 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
Why won't Kimmel mock Nigeria when everyone including the youth are acting so stupid and ignorant?

Kanu made a wild, baseless allegation, and everyone is going to town with it, including otherwise educated people.

Kanu later disowned the cloning rumor and settled for impersonation, which is no less idiotic, and stupid people are asking the president to prove he's real.

This is a collective and national shame.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by Awesomefred32(m): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
Like for ATIKU

share for BUHARI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by Vdsc: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
lol.

My question is that how sure are we that the rest of the world will take Nigeria serious if buhari wins again.

This is serious shitt.
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
lol. deserve?...of course you deserve this!. I tell you, even what you have is given to you graciously.
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by mechanics(m): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
The presenter should respect his old age.
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by chinedumoooo: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
People talking about clone are all illiterates and can't observe common character from previous and present subject.
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by TruckFit(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
richeeyo:
To prove their point can PDP please post a picture of Jibril from Sudan at least

Oga go back to record.. PDP never started the rumor.. one flat head ipob man did.. and PDP supported the movement of PRESIDENT JIBRIL MOHAMMED BUHARI undecided
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by DeRay98(m): 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
I'm so sad for all those who have been bamboozled into stupid believe that a 70+ years old man can be cloned at his present age is evidence that PDP and Nnamdj Kanu have successfully messed up the minds of too many Nigerians.
It shows that all the believers in the stupidity think that cloning is equivalent to Photocopying by Rank Xerox. Funny enough if it's only those educated in Nigeria universities that believe this theory I would have just concluded that it's due to poor educational standards in recent years. But even many who got better education abroad are in the stupidity.
It shows how our people have been bewitched by Nnamdi Kanu and PDP have capitalize on it and evidence how far they intend to mess up Nigerians.
Why won't the world mock Nigerians? So many ignorant comments here also shows the flaws of the thinking and reasoning capacity of our youth.
Those who believe that a 70+ yrs old man have been cloned are the ones who should be ashamed of their foolishness.
If you accuse someone of a crime, the burden lie on you to proove by providing infallible evidence presentable in court and Not those photoshopped images on WhatsApp and other social media outlets.
I won't be surprised that it is same people who believed in MMM and were scammed have all also been scammed by this cloning nonsense. sad
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by DeRay98(m): 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
chinedumoooo:
People talking about clone are all illiterates and can't observe common character from previous and present subject.
I tire oh...and lots of these people will say "I'm a graduate" at the slightest opportunity.
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by Funkeshuga(m): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Mosquito too wan make we notice am

Funkeshuga have you finished?

Why are you mentioning my name like person that is under spell?
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by rOsy247(f): 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
Meaning Nigerians can believe anything

1 Like

Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by DeRay98(m): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
WaffenSS:
Why won't Kimmel mock Nigeria when everyone including the youth are acting so stupid and ignorant?

Kanu made a wild, baseless allegation, and everyone is going to town with it, including otherwise educated people.

Kanu later disowned the cloning rumor and settled for impersonation, which is no less idiotic, and stupid people are asking the president to prove he's real.

This is a collective and national shame.

When people are driven by hate, common sense elude them and I'm embarrassed by multitude of believers in this stupidity ..

1 Like

Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by DeRay98(m): 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
edupedia:

Your problem is that many Buhari haters have decided to put all their education in a toilet bowl and flush it....the comment by Simi itself is of no use...
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by userplainly(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
magoo10:
You deserve more than this because their president cannot be on medical absence for more than three months and not disclose the nature of his illness to the citizens.

Worst of all was him debunking the allegations on twitter by one of his premature aides when he should have addressed the people on national TV thereby making the story look true.

Buhari should just do a DNA test to prove he is not jubril dazall.

Whatever he says is true my brother! That DNA test will cost over 7 billion naira if we ask him to do it... it’s a shame sha, our politicians play with us
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by cjudy(m): 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
richeeyo:

We have dropped picture Zombie. That man in ASO rock is Jubril not buhari

1 Like

Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by notoriousbabe: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
Funkeshuga:

Why are you mentioning my name like person that is under spell?
you asked for it and you're getting it in cartons.

I was sitting down jejely before you shook your mouth for wetin no concern you, so no complain o, the worst is yet to come
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by Funkeshuga(m): 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
notoriousbabe:
you asked for it and you're getting it in cartons.

I was sitting down jejely before you shook your mouth for wetin no concern you, so no complain o, the worst is yet to come

You want to be ban again Abi?
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by notoriousbabe: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
Funkeshuga:

You want to be ban again Abi?
bring it on tongue tongue tongue
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by Tijay90(m): 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
"we don't deserve this"... Lol... Nigerians always get butthurt when outsiders tell them the truth...they forget how good they are at insulting Trump and Mugabe. SMH.
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by GetCofOProperty: 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
cjudy:

Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by blacknp(m): 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
Turantula:
Baba Jubril just remove ur cap and let everybody rest
Dundee after you Nigerians will be wondering why they are refusing you people visa?a majority race of ignorant goats,even Jimmy Kimmel and the Americans are laughing at you lot,show me your leader and I will tell you who you are,the joke is on you clowns that think you are been ruled by AI.
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by blacknp(m): 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
cjudy:

Only blind rodents and bats that haven’t seen any form of electricity in 3 years actually believe such a foolish fallacy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portable Spotted Trekking Barefoot On A Street In Sango (Video) / Yomi Fabiyi Kisses A Female Fan At A Bus Stop / Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.