Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Aminu Sanusi, Son Of Emir Of Kano Releases Pre-wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aminu Sanusi, Son Of Emir Of Kano Releases Pre-wedding Photos (679 Views)

Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter / MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos / Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aminu Sanusi, Son Of Emir Of Kano Releases Pre-wedding Photos by nigeriapenbase: 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

Aminu Sanusi the son of the Emir of Kano is set to tie the knot.

The young man has taken to social media to share photos from his pre-wedding shoot.

He captioned the photos’

“Nothing like perfect wife or perfect marriage ..All you can wish for is an understandable and respectful wife..And after years of trial and error I have finally met my gold..so ladies and gentlemen allow me to introduce the new princess of kano..Fulani zainab Ali bashir..”.

See More Photos Below..........

News Source: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/aminu-sanusi-son-of-emir-of-kano-releases-pre-wedding-photos/

Lalasticlala
Re: Aminu Sanusi, Son Of Emir Of Kano Releases Pre-wedding Photos by nigeriapenbase: 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Uche Uchemba Exposed By UN Youth Envoy / There's Still Hope : Eniola Badmus Tweeted. / Anambra Youngest CEO Celebrity's This Day With A Great Joy As He Clocked 21years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.