Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,924 members, 7,863,261 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

After F3ngering Her, Offset Set To Split With Wife, Cardi B - VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After F3ngering Her, Offset Set To Split With Wife, Cardi B - VIDEO (464 Views)

Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade / Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After F3ngering Her, Offset Set To Split With Wife, Cardi B - VIDEO by courage676(m): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
After Fingering Her, Offset Set To Split With Wife, Cardi B. Both rappers who are lawfully married with a female child as a result of the union is set to split.

Cardi B on Wednesday , announced that she is now separated from her husband , Offset .

Cardi B made the announcement in a video posted on her verified Instagram page . She said , “I ’ve been trying to work things out with my baby father for how many now . And we ’re really good friends and really good business partners .

“We ’ve got a lot of love for each other but things just haven ’t been working out for us for a long time . It ’s nobody ’s fault,” she continues. “I just guess we grew out of love . But we ’re not together anymore. ”

Source: http://bluejamz.com/after-fingering-her-offset-set-to-split-with-wife-cardi-b/

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Involved In Car Accident Obafemi Martins Bought For Her / Runtown Banned From Entering The United States / Isabel Dos Santos Is The Most Powerful Woman In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.