Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 (11666 Views)

You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. / APC Warri Rally: Buhari Has Foreseen His Defeat - PDP / Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 by rexwalters: 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
elclassical:
lousy MF...Na when atiku go win e go clear for una eye.

ndi nzuzu
Even after consulting the God's at Nri & Arochukwu,they are both of the same conclusive end, no hope for Atiku,even reverend Father Mbaka has told you people no vacancy till 2023 @ the Rock.

Ojuju and reverend Father have spoken,even oyibo man through the economist magazine has told you but the goat heads rescind admonishment.
Re: Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 by baratech: 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
Yes now... Just rig the election
Re: Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 by 34webers(m): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
Evablizin:
You don't mean it? There is nothing i won't read on NL.gringrin
Why do most of you prefer deceiving yourselves? Is there any sane Nigerian that will ever think of atiku? Personally, I have never come across anyone with preference for atiku over buhari even among the easterners. Infact, on what ground should a sane human being vote atiku? I repeat, on what ground? He will just share his stolen money among these so called atikulooterz and he will not secure even 10 percent of buhari's vote. Anyway, you may continue deceiving yourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 by technicallyrich(m): 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
Denikayan:

Spot*On

North-Western alliance locked down

Atiku can be sharing his loot about

you are funny.north western alliance or slave and masters alliance.
For you to accept everybullshit from the illiterate means you people are weak and cant fight.
We all know oyorobas are fear fear cowards.
Before you start calling me igbo,i am proudly ijaw and a biafran to the core.
You irritate me with so much cowardis and slave like attitude.
Weak men every where.
Wish you were close to me i could have flogged that fear out of you and make you a real man.
Re: Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 by Wantam: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
St what point did he realized that? after PDP Governorial primaries?
Re: Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 by Denikayan: 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
technicallyrich:

[s]you are funny.north western alliance or slave and masters alliance.
For you to accept everybullshit from the illiterate means you people are weak and cant fight.
We all know oyorobas are fear fear cowards.
Before you start calling me igbo,i am proudly ijaw and a biafran to the core.
You irritate me with so much cowardis and slave like attitude.
Weak men every where.
Wish you were close to me i could have flogged that fear out of you and make you a real man.[/s]

5%

Ijaws are uneducated touts so am not surprised. You are just lucky to be able to write

2 Likes

Re: Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
34webers:

Why do most of you prefer deceiving yourselves? Is there any sane Nigerian that will ever think of atiku? Personally, I have never come across anyone with preference for atiku over buhari even among the easterners. Infact, on what ground should a sane human being vote atiku? I repeat, on what ground? He will just share his stolen money among these so called atikulooterz and he will not secure even 10 percent of buhari's vote. Anyway, you may continue deceiving yourselves.

Mr man, just shut it already.

1 Like

Re: Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 by technicallyrich(m): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
Denikayan:

5%

Ijaws are uneducated touts so am not surprised. You are just lucky to be able to write
every one knows that oyorobas are backstabbers,liars,slave like attitude,pretenders,jealous,weak,betrayals,thieves and ritualist.
No wonder pregnant women defeated your people in battle.
Weak slaves.
During slave trade it is on record that ss and se were commiting suicide rathen than be slaves to their fellow human,but even your obads were begging to be slaves.
Re: Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 by 34webers(m): 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
[quote author=Karatum post=73587192]

Mr man, just shut it already.

Lol.
Their regular trademarks: SELF DECEPTION.
Anyway, what do I know? Atiku is sharing dollars, may be this one don collect im own.
Re: Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
[quote author=34webers post=73587768][/quote]

Atiku is sharing dollars and Buhari is sharing death.
I prefer to receive dollars than receive death. You - make ur choice, choose wisely too
Re: Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 by jojo1415: 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
U mean jubril from Sudan?

Re: Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 by 34webers(m): 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
Karatum:

Atiku is sharing dollars and Buhari is sharing death.
I prefer to receive dollars than receive death. You - make ur choice, choose wisely too
Lol. Sharing death indeed. Worse propaganda rented the air in 2015 when he was against an incumbent. Abeg go collect your dollars jawe, sane Nigerians are waiting for dollarised atikulooting foolish bastards at the poll. I think I should be done with you.
Re: Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 by Rick9(m): 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
I thought the achievements were too big that no one could see it with the naked eyes
Re: Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 by njelrapheal: 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
Is this a subtle way of telling us u want to hide jubril from more public eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 by PointZerom: 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
Grayxme:
Clearly there is no doubt about this because Nigeria is not going back to Egypt

You voted an ex military man and coupist yet you're saying that Nigeria is not going back to Egypt.

Sense fall on you.
Re: Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 06, 2018
Ehiscotch:
I do not see much love on the streets for Atiku. If only they could add nairaland likes to the votes though!
Keep FooOOOool ur self publicly
Re: Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:04am On Dec 06, 2018
Ehiscotch:
I do not see much love on the streets for Atiku. If only they could add nairaland likes to the votes though!

I think you are just in one place, that’s why
Re: Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 by shugabasbn: 2:13am On Dec 06, 2018
Susu888:
Atiku looters nd cronies... i really laugh at u people. Una eyes go soon clear ba! Jst waiting for pmb campaigns to begin.

Bro, abeg Egypt is better than naija na, many of our bros dey hustle and dem no wan gree come home
Re: Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 by shugabasbn: 2:18am On Dec 06, 2018
What are u insinuating, abi Buhari want to rig ni
Re: Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 by OLUROCKS(m): 4:39am On Dec 06, 2018
TheGreenLand:
CONFIRM.......

Baba's Supoorters are die-hard fans.
No dollars can buy us.
We are not supporters of thieves.........sane Nigerians I mean.

Take us to the NEXT LEVEL Sai Baba
and this one cannot even pretend to be sensible
Re: Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 06, 2018
SAI BABA
Re: Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 by supereagle(m): 5:14am On Dec 06, 2018
Caution. Osobasaid it in 2003, he lost to Gbenga Daniel who was busy campaigning .
Re: Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 by supereagle(m): 5:20am On Dec 06, 2018
shugabasbn:

Bro, abeg Egypt is better than naija na, many of our bros dey hustle and dem no wan gree come home

You didn't get the spiritual illustration. What is meant here is that of Israelites deliverance from Egypt is being illustrated. PDP is bondage, God wants to take us to the promised land, we are not there yet ,we are moving ahead to the promise land. Nigeria will be great.
Re: Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 by Dbigname: 6:01am On Dec 06, 2018
Grayxme:
Clearly there is no doubt about this because Nigeria is not going back to Egypt
Yes we left Egypt only to get to the shores of Yemen. Thunder fire Bihari and APC there.
Re: Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 by tuniski: 6:23am On Dec 06, 2018
buhariguy:
I wonder oo,
PDP need the campaign to redeem their barter image
They need to convince the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs with more lies
What of buhari are you? This low Line ain't politics but bitterness be guided.
Re: Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 by shugabasbn: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2018
supereagle:

You didn't get the spiritual illustration. What is meant here is that of Israelites deliverance from Egypt is being illustrated. PDP is bondage, God wants to take us to the promised land, we are not there yet ,we are moving ahead to the promise land. Nigeria will be great.

I know bro, na joke I dey joke
Re: Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 by supereagle(m): 11:00am On Dec 06, 2018
shugabasbn:

I know bro, na joke I dey joke

Na costly joke be that. Many including me did not see it as a joke.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries / Lagos State Government Releases Updated Lists Of Emergency Numbers / Tofa: Buhari Hasn’t Fulfilled All His Promises Because He Lacks The Right Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.