Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign (27740 Views)

Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie / Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by Famousbabe(f): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2018
APC UK shared this video of a massive crowd at APC campaign rally in Kogi State. The video has gotten lots of reactions from Nigerians - both APC and PDP supporters.

While the APC supporters are of the opinions that President Buhari doesn't need to campaign, that he can comfortably win without little or no campaign, PDP commenters think otherwise. They also Think Yahaya Bello has failed woefully. That he couldn't pay workers' salaries.

Watch video HERE and say what you think about this.

See Screenshots of different reactions.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/apc-campaign-in-kogi-buhari-doesnt-need.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by Famousbabe(f): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2018
Reactions
Watch video HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by Famousbabe(f): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2018
More reactions, some claim the crowds are rented

Watch video HERE

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by Gizamann(m): 10:46am On Dec 22, 2018
grin

Before you vote for NEXT LEVEL in 2019,,. remember in a computer game, the next level is alwayz harder than the previous one..use your brain.

FTC by the way. This year go end wellgringrin

111 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 11:06am On Dec 22, 2018
ok
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by Corrinthians(m): 11:20am On Dec 22, 2018
Buhari will just sit in the comfort of his house in Aso Villa sipping fura de nunu while the good people of Nigeria give the fugitive Atiku and his ipob nitwits the beating of their lives. cheesy

Buhari doesn't need to step out of Aso Rock to win the election. Good Nigerians have already won it for him, and so shall it be!

Sai Mai Gaskiya!! cool

80 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by Calers: 11:35am On Dec 22, 2018
Sai maigaskiya till 2023

24 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by EnglishUsa: 11:43am On Dec 22, 2018
Chai see person Nigerians are voting for president because there eyes are not open to see, the two people that need to rule Nigeria is osibanjo and Peter Obi.all these old fools are playing with Nigerian youths, chair!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by TRUSTEDGUY: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2018
Rigging what ease.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by Sirjamo: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2018
Meanwhile, Atiku with all his noise, could not fill a two thousand capacity stadium in Gombe. Even the few that turned up were singing Sai Baba

36 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by Ogaga87(m): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2018
Yeye people spotted

After killing all the bad leaders in this country, there is still a lot of work to be done on those with head but no sense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by Weaponx: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by 3pleo: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2018
Y will he campaign wen he's scared of strong wind blowing off his cap. grin
Pls o, before u come for me just know I'm not partisan. I insult all political parties and aspirants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by TooNoisy(f): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2018
The truth is that if the election were conducted today or on February 16th the result will be the same. Most people are already decided on whom to vote for. What we need from the government is a free and fair election so that our voices can be heard.

Buhari will win massively in the North West.
Atiku will win massively in the South East.

The other regions will be much closer. I don't think active campaigning will change anything. We just want a free and fair election.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by Peacemaker5128: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2018
North East.......Buhari
North West..... Buhari
North Central.....Buhari
South West. ......Buhari
South South........ Buhari
Shout yeast........Aticulooter

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by Peacemaker5128: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2018
shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by gift01: 11:46am On Dec 22, 2018
This arrogance, we hope won't bring their downfall. Last election they said they didn't need to debate and this one they are saying they don't need to campaign. Maybe they have the results with them
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by midolian(m): 11:46am On Dec 22, 2018
grin grin

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by Seetto: 11:47am On Dec 22, 2018
This election has already been won..
pmb all the way.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by baillers123: 11:48am On Dec 22, 2018
on my lane..

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by blessedweapon(m): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2018
Please I have a question. When Buhari appeared an NASS, did he exchange greetings with saraki and dogara?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by Oweku: 11:49am On Dec 22, 2018
Let 2019 decide that...

That was what pdp believed then in 2015...

If you are browsing the Internet.. i just want you to know that you can start earning money while you are browsing the Internet. Its for free..
Just click on my signature below
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 22, 2018
I believe the population of that lga is more than 100000 thousand but what i m seeing here is not up to 10k people. If this is all what apc can do then they are in for a longthing. Atiku all the way. Buharilooter to daura.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by R0ckefeller: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2018
hunger and poverty can make a man do what ever you say as long as he his seeing you holding food.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by whoawa(m): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2018
Let him no campaign, by February we go know ncha bu Omo.
If u know u know, when people are hungry without hope of #100 and suddenly a call for free food, drink and #500 arrived, what population do you expect, if not the entire state

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by drshrewd: 11:51am On Dec 22, 2018
Buhary is indeed a movement cheesy
But wait oh, how can Atiku think that he can defeat somebody who broke a record of defeating an incumbent president
Seriously, Buhary don't need a compeign to whitewash Atiku grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by AdesegunSanni89: 11:52am On Dec 22, 2018
SAI Baba Buhari ni 2019-2023. 4+4

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by AdesegunSanni89: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2018
beamtopola:
I believe the population of that lga is more than 100000 thousand but what i m seeing here is not up to 10k people. If this is all what apc can do then they are in for a longthing. Atiku all the way. Buharilooter to daura.
Sha don’t die after Buhari wins in 2019. Shege LOSER

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 22, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
Sha don’t die after Buhari wins in 2019. Shege LOSER
Buhari has already concede to atiku.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by Olukat(m): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2018
Just imagine zombie reasoning from the UK.
Even the civility in politics and decency in UK couldn't cure the madness.
Buhari shouldn't campaign cos hungry illiterates are rushing for a useless joloff rice prepared by Yahaya Bello! Spit!
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by notttty(m): 11:56am On Dec 22, 2018
@OP You forget to tell whoever that's listening that this is just Okene KOGI state alone. T the governor's home town

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign by Sportwin(m): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2018
hai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) / Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers / The Map Of Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.