Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos (68753 Views)

Gateman Kills And Buries Boss In His Backyard (video) / Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by chukwuibuipob: 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He beat her till she fainted, He continued beating her, then she woke up. He then beat her some more then she finally died?
From the above pattern, he could have still resuscitated her.
But I'm sure she cheated on him. Well, what do I know?

u are confused

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by ibkayee(f): 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
Toxic, crusty, pussio Nigerian men strike again. RIP

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by Nature8(m): 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
swiz123:
There are always two sides to every story.

Three sides actually, if you want to include the truth cheesy
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by betatalk: 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
So because she cheated are u okay. Only a coward will do this. Wish ladies n women go for self defense classes so they can stand up to such cowards.[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=73582323] shocked

He beat her till she fainted,
He continued beating her, then she woke up.
He then beat her some more then she finally died?

But I'm sure she cheated on him.
Well, what do I know?
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by betatalk: 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
Oga dey read before u comment
LamidicownuBSS:

Some ladies are heartless, why killing d guy God sake
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by Neyoohpompy(m): 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
badt gihl

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He beat her till she fainted,
He continued beating her, then she woke up.
He then beat her some more then she finally died?

But I'm sure she cheated on him.
Well, what do I know?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by Gbagbuo247: 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
If you believe this story without pictorial evidence, then you can believe anything. All this over night Blogers eeeh

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by Dessy96: 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He beat her till she fainted, He continued beating her, then she woke up. He then beat her some more then she finally died?
But I'm sure she cheated on him. Well, what do I know?

Doesn't mean he'll beat her to death if she cheats... it's a free world...
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by MillionCash: 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
Yahoo boys

They have used her undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by mrkings84(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
Wike abeg tame these ur rampage boys
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by Diso60090(m): 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
vioment:
Capture/arrest, charge, give the family three options - keep in jail forever, firing squad, or tie the idiot and feed him to his wild animal friends in our zoos.

So buhari and boko haram na your friend?
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by Shugargal(f): 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
Is only God that can save we women from the hands of these monsters,fake love everywhere,men just need ya punany and nothing like any true love,no pussy giving,no love wey im de shout say I love you pass my mama.RIP anyway..
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by Drwords(m): 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
MillionCash:
Yahoo boys

They have used her undecided

You again angry

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by mechanics(m): 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
See how he has cut short the life of an innocent girl, wickedness everywhere.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by tunize(m): 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
swiz123:
Even at then she doesn't deserve to be killed... If i have my way the guy should be killed as well too with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by vioment: 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
Diso60090:

So buhari and boko haram na your friend?

na d suspect people be that.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by Admols(m): 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
Where are the enemies of the afonjas? Had it been the incident occurred in any part of the yoruba land or that the murderer was a yoruba, some people that usually type or talk before thinking would have started barking. As for me, I have close friends among all the three main tribes of this country and we do good things together.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by mmadu5(m): 12:04am On Dec 06, 2018
Evablizin:
Wicked soul,rust in prison.

this is just the beginning . you girls will go extinct soon
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by wisdomkid: 12:35am On Dec 06, 2018
swiz123:

SHUT up idiot..
May someone kill you, so the person who kills you will tell his side of the story. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by pippimp(m): 12:46am On Dec 06, 2018
carzola:
Wheater the story is true or not

He has no justifiable reason to kill
The woman

He should be sentenced to death

Would there have been a justifiable reason to kill the woman? That English get as e be.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by henryhemon(m): 2:05am On Dec 06, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
shockedshocked
I heard this on radio today and sincerely speaking i was alarmed, they said that there two were quarelling over allegations of cheating b4 a fight ensued,
Dear men if u have a cranky girlfriend learn how to manage ur temper, even if she isnt cranky,but can insult u badly over a disagreement dont lay ur hand on her in anger, rather walk out and keep away from her till u calm down, pls take this from me, i dont want to read anyones story in crime section!!
Walk away ni do away with her.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by davillian(m): 2:40am On Dec 06, 2018
Ladies should runaway from guys with hot Temper but they will never listen.
If he has hit you once he will hit you again.
That's how one was always lying that she fell from okada until we found out it was the boyfriend that was always beating her.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by cenaman(m): 3:20am On Dec 06, 2018
this was the exact story i made a brief thread of ealiar today.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by RevenGeMission: 5:04am On Dec 06, 2018
It's the flatinnies

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by Oyiboman69: 6:59am On Dec 06, 2018
pippimp:

Would there have been a justifiable reason to kill the woman? That English get as e be.
self defence maybe grin grin
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by CityNGR: 7:16am On Dec 06, 2018
pocohantas:
RIP to her.

He definitely didn't mean to kill her, maybe he took the words of alphas serious. Those guys that will tell you to go macho on your woman during arguments, whereas in reality they do nothing to theirs.

Learn to walk away from fights, it is not cowardice...it is strength.

Walk away from fights no. Walk away from violence? YES!!
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by sapeleboi(m): 7:22am On Dec 06, 2018
port Harcourt again , why are this people temping Christ self

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by abdulazeez1002(m): 7:45am On Dec 06, 2018
Na Them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer / Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) / Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.