Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos (68750 Views)

Gateman Kills And Buries Boss In His Backyard (video) / Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by Happyfela(m): 9:30am On Dec 06, 2018
Love is going Extinct in Nigeria,how many of this similar stories person don hear this year, Gf kill Bf,Man kill wife...Love gone Sour
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by Ugo4hotish(m): 9:51am On Dec 06, 2018
Ikwerre kill Ikwerre, Wtn I gain?
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by Amaechi5(m): 10:46am On Dec 06, 2018
Uwa mmebi indeed.

Meanwhile get the latest airtel data plan for android, iPhone and PC through here https://zpykiostech.com/airtel-data-plan-subscription-codes/
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by okrikaboi: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He beat her till she fainted, He continued beating her, then she woke up. He then beat her some more then she finally died?
From the above pattern, he could have still resuscitated her.
But I'm sure she cheated on him. Well, what do I know?

she was pregnant refused to abort it are you getting?
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by mamatwiny(f): 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2018
Please update on this news. I need pix
I heard they exhumed the girl today and many ppl went to witness .
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by Samtobh(m): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2021
2018 news in 2021?
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos by ThuGGeR147: 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
2018?
Abi una dey forget say we dey 2021?
Because iyam not understanding ooh..... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer / Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) / Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.