Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Oshiomhole On A Mission To Destroy APC – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole On A Mission To Destroy APC – Okorocha (753 Views)

Oshiomhole On Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Court Shouldn’t Impose Governors On People / Adams Oshiomhole On His Way Back To Nigeria, Ready To Face Accusers / Adams Oshiomhole On A Voting Queue (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole On A Mission To Destroy APC – Okorocha by NairaMedia: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
Chidiebube Okeoma, Owerri
The governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha has lashed back at the national chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole, describing him as a political liability who is on a mission to destroy the ruling party.
Okorocha who was reacting to a statement credited to Oshiomhole that himself and the Ogun state counterpart, Ibikule Amosun are political liabilities who only have one vote, each , said that the national chairman is a victim of his own actions.
Okorocha who spoke to our correspondent through his commissioner for information, Patrick Nzeh, said that APC had lost no fewer than ten million supporters since the emergence of Oshiomhole as the national chairman.

He contended that Uche Nwosu who is now the Action Alliance governorship candidate would defeat the APC governorship candidate in Imo state.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/oshiomhole-on-mission-to-destroy-apc.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Oshiomhole On A Mission To Destroy APC – Okorocha by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
T
Re: Oshiomhole On A Mission To Destroy APC – Okorocha by MXrap: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
Okoroawusa shut up, you are hated in Igbo land. Now even your demonic APC has rejected you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole On A Mission To Destroy APC – Okorocha by Gandollar(f): 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole On A Mission To Destroy APC – Okorocha by Mankos(m): 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
Oshomole on a mission to destroy APC and u are on a mission to upgrade APC by trying to impose ur son in-law. Iberibeism

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole On A Mission To Destroy APC – Okorocha by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
I was opportuned to visit owerri not so long ago and the place looked like a war zone. Demolished buildings everywhere. I couldn't count up to 10 people smiling on the street. Rochas cockroach is a liability cry
Re: Oshiomhole On A Mission To Destroy APC – Okorocha by alhassanyusuf29(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
of course that is what ull say, anything to justify ur hate for him, bcuz other SE regions look like Dubai right! undecided
SukolaBaraki:
I was opportuned to visit owerri not so long ago and the place looked like a war zone. Demolished buildings everywhere. I couldn't count up to 10 people smiling on the street. Rochas cockroach is a liability cry

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole On A Mission To Destroy APC – Okorocha by GoldChest(m): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
That's the wish of every right thinking Nigerian

That APC should be destroyed .
Re: Oshiomhole On A Mission To Destroy APC – Okorocha by Ifiokumo: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
Good for you OKOROHAUSA....

You live by the sword, you die by the .....

What a useless Nigger he IS
Re: Oshiomhole On A Mission To Destroy APC – Okorocha by Racoon(m): 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
Thought you guys said Oyegun is not fit be be the chair
Enjoy the the monster you all enthroned.He that rides on the back of the tiger will ends up in it belly.More iberiberism for you.
Re: Oshiomhole On A Mission To Destroy APC – Okorocha by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
so is now bent on destroying Apc just becos he denied ur in-law from outright possession of the APC govr primaries right?

Okorocha u lack Sense and Shame.
Re: Oshiomhole On A Mission To Destroy APC – Okorocha by franchasng: 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
Is Buhari Truly Cloned or Being Doubled

Quote from an intelligent Nairaland clown.

The facts NwaAmaikpe raised here is the same facts i have continuously raised.

I may be wrong, but dear fellow Nigerians, please let's think and use our God given wisdom.

Aisha Buhari have done her best in using indirect approaches to tell Nigerians that it is no longer her husband that's in charge, this she has done over and over but we take it for granted
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He was sick in the UK,
Even his wife was not allowed to see him.
Then he makes a surprise recovery which makes him younger, robust and shorter.

He remains out of the Aso Rock office because rats supposedly ate up all the furniture, but it is alleged that during this time, the biometric security apparatus in place were being overhauled.

Dude travels out for Global functions but photos prove he did not attend them.

He suddenly does not speak Fulfulde anymore. His grandkids and daughters don't take selfies with him again.
His wife now sits and walks miles apart from him. Her comments also sabotages his administration.

I just don't know what to believe.
Why should anyone listen to Apostle Suleiman's conjectured prophecies when a prophet lives in Nnamdi Kanu?

Maybe he is actually Buhari, maybe he is Jubrin.
But what do I know?

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Likely To Win 2019 Presidential Elections ? Buhari Or Atiku / Viral Video of Policemen with guns dancing to Buhari campaign song / "Gov Umahi Is A Construction Baddest” – Afikpo Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.