Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Cars With V8 Engines. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cars With V8 Engines. (4098 Views)

Hondas And Other Cars With Failed Ball Joint On The Roads (Photos) / The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) / 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars With V8 Engines. by mammanbawa: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
nurey:

okay I said AMG not all cars.

Now refute my claim by telling us the exact AMG/Benz that is quick off the line and has a better quarter mile than the GTR nismo 2013? please don't mention AMG GTR or 2018 E63s let's not go round in circles.
Amg GTR and e63s are not cars abi?
Well done
Re: Cars With V8 Engines. by Shagati(m): 10:37am On Dec 09, 2018
paix:
I want to know why V8 engines are not common on cars.

Very common to me. I see one everyday wink

3 Likes

Re: Cars With V8 Engines. by Inception(m): 11:28am On Dec 09, 2018
Shagati:

Very common to me. I see one everyday wink

I want to make love to this car embarassed
Re: Cars With V8 Engines. by Shagati(m): 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
Inception:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cars With V8 Engines. by nurey(m): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Inception:

That's a recipe for 3rd degree burns
Re: Cars With V8 Engines. by Inception(m): 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
nurey:

That's a recipe for 3rd degree burns

If I die, I die! cool
Re: Cars With V8 Engines. by Jakumo(m): 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
All my Mercedes cars are propelled by V8 engines. I would never countenance any lesser of an engine, when the rubber meets the road.

My 1985 Mercedes 300 SE became a 500 SE when Engineer Kazeem dropped in a huge M117 Five-liter V8 engine, trans, and rear differential.

My 1994 Mercedes 420E is now a DIY Mercedes 500E, thanks to the angry 5-liter M119 V8 engine transplanted in to unleash rivers of torque, and stampeding horsepower.

My 2009 Mercedes CLKK550 rolled off the assembly line bone stock with a fearsome 5.5 liter M273 V8 engine, whose thrust G-forces are massive, and must be felt to be believed. It would take a complete lunatic with a death wish, to keep pace with my CLK on an open smooth road.

No sir, I am not picky at all. I will drive ANY car under the sun, provided that the car is none other than a Mercedes fitted with any one of the almighty, take-no-prisoners Mercedes V8 engines that comprise the families specified above, or their modern lighter, and even more powerful descendants that continuously take flight from Stuttgard, as the years go by.

On the 8th Day, when all components of the known universe were in place, Papa God created the Mercedes V8 engine for mankind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cars With V8 Engines. by SavageResponse(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
If you drive in V8 saloon constantly in Lagos traffic for 3 months your bank account will write a letter of protest! grin

2 Likes

Re: Cars With V8 Engines. by Mokelu: 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
Jakumo:
All my Mercedes cars are propelled by V8 engines. I would never countenance any lesser of an engine, when the rubber meets the road.

My 1985 Mercedes 300 SE became a 500 SE when Engineer Kazeem dropped in a huge M117 Five-liter V8 engine, trans, and rear differential.

My 1994 Mercedes 420E is now a DIY Mercedes 500E, thanks to the angry 5-liter M119 V8 engine transplanted in to unleash rivers of torque, and stampeding horsepower.

My 2009 Mercedes CLKK550 rolled off the assembly line bone stock with a fearsome 5.5 liter M273 V8 engine, whose thrust G-forces are massive, and must be felt to be believed. It would take a complete lunatic with a death wish, to keep pace with my CLK on an open smooth road.

No sir, I am not picky at all. I will drive ANY car under the sun, provided that the car is none other than a Mercedes fitted with any one of the almighty, take-no-prisoners Mercedes V8 engines that comprise the families specified above, or their modern lighter, and even more powerful descendants that continuously take flight from Stuttgard, as the years go by.

On the 8th Day, when all components of the known universe were in place, Papa God created the Mercedes V8 engine for mankind.

I miss this man's write ups

(1) (2) (Reply)

Review Of The 2012 Mazda Cx 9 / Rear Tyres Inward Lean Causes / Fix / Which Is Better: Diesel Engine Or Petrol Engine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.