Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Breaking : Cardi B Ends Marriage With Offset! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking : Cardi B Ends Marriage With Offset! (428 Views)

[ #revealed ] Cardi B Was In Bed With Offset When She Posted Her Nude Photo / Breaking!cardi B Files To Divorce Offset And Wants Custody Of Kulture / Cardi B Nearly Exposes Her Private Part As While Posing With offset At Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking : Cardi B Ends Marriage With Offset! by ClintGist(f): 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
Breaking news guys as Cardi B has ended her marriage with Offset just a year after their marriage.
The rapper shared the sad news on her Instagram page on Tuesday, November 4, 2018. According to her, they had fallen out of love, hence the decision to call it quits.

”I have been trying to work things out with my baby father and we are really good friends and business partners and we’ve got a lot of love for each other…things haven’t been working out between us for a long time and it’s nobody’s fault. I don’t know it might take time to get a divorce and I am always going to love him forever because he is my daughter’s father,” she said.

Cardi B and Offset got married in 2017 and have a daughter together.

Back in October 2017, Cardi B got engaged by boyfriend and rapper, Offset. The rapper popped the question to Bodak Yellow rapper during the Power 99’s Powerhouse event in Philadelphia.

the audience went wild watching Offset go down on his knee before showing Cardi the enormous diamond ring. The rapper said yes and hugged her boyfriend before going on to dance excitedly.

Cardi and Offset secretly got married back in September 2017. The private ceremony took place in the couple’s bedroom in Atlanta. After months of speculation, she officially confirmed her pregnancy in April during a performance on Saturday Night Live.

Shortly after she confirmed her pregnancy, she performed at Coachella but had to cancel several summer tour dates due to her pregnancy. According to a report by TMZ, Offset was at the hospital with his wife when she first gave birth.

In June, the rapper hosted a Bronx fairytale-themed baby shower for her baby girl. Kulture Kiari Cephus is Cardi B’s first child and Offset’s fourth.

Source: https://www.clintgist.com/breaking-news-cardi-b-ends-marriage-with-offset-id9168645-html/

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Resumes Back To Studio After Vocal Damage / Nollywood Actor, Kevin Ikeduba Slams His Colleagues For Being Fake / Snoop Dogg Calls Out Kanye For Twitter Rant Against Drake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.