Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Shiloh Sacrifice Scam - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh Sacrifice Scam (28301 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Dances With Two Kids On Altar At Shiloh 2017 / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by Boboye4slim(m): 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
babeosisi:

Another brainwashed soul
Ndo

Ofcourse. You’re not brainwashed. You can certainly do no wrong. the all knowing babeosisi
Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by babeosisi: 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
Boboye4slim:

Ofcourse. You’re not brainwashed. You can certainly do no wrong. the all knowing babeosisi

I hope you wake up soon.shiloh is cursed
Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by Boboye4slim(m): 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2018
babeosisi:

I hope you wake up soon.shiloh is cursed

Im fully woke my fellow..... you are accursed here. Your people are trying hard to tear down religion in favour of globalism. Immorality and self aggrandizement is yur watchword. Soon yur eyes will open. You’d realize we are not in bondage in Christ, we are free.... and you are the one that has ignorantly mistook slavery for freedom.
Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by babeosisi: 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
Boboye4slim:

Im fully woke my fellow..... you are accursed here. Your people are trying hard to tear down religion in favour of globalism. Immorality and self aggrandizement is yur watchword. Soon yur eyes will open. You’d realize we are not in bondage in Christ, we are free.... and you are the one that has ignorantly mistook slavery for freedom.

God has left shiloh sadly my people are gathering there to be scammed

Now see what became of Shiloh and why Shiloh is not the location for us believers in Christ.

Psalm 78 v 60
Then he abandoned his dwelling at Shiloh, the Tabernacle where he had lived among the people.

Jer7 v 12 'Go now to the place at Shiloh where I once put the Tabernacle that bore my name. See what I did there because of all the wickedness of my people, the Israelites.

Jer 7 v 14 So just as I destroyed Shiloh, I will now destroy this Temple that bears my name, this Temple that you trust in for help, this place that I gave to you and your ancestors.

Jer 26 v 6 then I will destroy this Temple as I destroyed Shiloh, the place where the Tabernacle was located. And I will make Jerusalem an object of cursing in every nation on earth.’”

Jer 26 v 9 What right do you have to prophesy in the LORD’s name that this Temple will be destroyed like Shiloh?

You see from scripture, Shiloh had its time of glory and then was destroyed.
God is not in Shiloh
Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by babeosisi: 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
Many of you oyedepites are so deep in him you can't even reason even if your life depended on it.
People that sing to oyedepo when others sing to Jesus
Open your bibles and read
These men your follow are charlatans building wealth on earth and you foolishly call them daddy
What inheritance will they leave you
None
They know their kids

1 Like

Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by drotba(m): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm ashamed that the fraud called Oyedepo has finally gone mad to the extent of peddling falsehood on the pulpit just to discredit the president. Oyedepo has always been an arrogant, irresponsible con artist hiding under Christianity to perpetuate his fraud. This useless man is not the only pastor in Nigeria and his constant attacks on the president means the anti corruption crusade is biting him hard unlike previous regimes that gave him and his likes import waivers and other soft landing. Oyedepo is a disgrace to Christianity and he's way of life is not even Christ like to begin with. The federal government should give him the Elzaky-zaky treatment should Buhari win in 2019. Such a terrible personality should not be walking free as his utterances are a threat to national security. In saner climes, people like Oyedepo will be terminated to the underworld by the FEDS to avoid impending doom. While Muslim leaders all over the country remain mute and non partisan in the political atmosphere, our useless Christian leaders like Mbaka and Oyedepo are bringing shame to the church. I only pity the Gullible members of winners chapel whose brain is pocketed by the fraudulent vermin called Oyedepo sad

Shut up!!!
Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by babeosisi: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
The ones far gone I can't help
Hopefully there are some that will wake up
Rccg ,oyedepo and many of them are running businesses
Go and build your own business instead of funding their enterprise
This is from a fellow Christian
Stop being a mumu

You are squatting with someone in a one room and paying 10% of your income to multi billionaires who should be helping you out.
You are acting like a fool,please wake up and help yourself out of poverty by using your own money to make wealth

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by Boboye4slim(m): 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
babeosisi:

Now see what became of Shiloh and why Shiloh is not the location for us believers in Christ.

Psalm 78 v 60
Then he abandoned his dwelling at Shiloh, the Tabernacle where he had lived among the people.

Jer7 v 12 'Go now to the place at Shiloh where I once put the Tabernacle that bore my name. See what I did there because of all the wickedness of my people, the Israelites.

Jer 7 v 14 So just as I destroyed Shiloh, I will now destroy this Temple that bears my name, this Temple that you trust in for help, this place that I gave to you and your ancestors.

Jer 26 v 6 then I will destroy this Temple as I destroyed Shiloh, the place where the Tabernacle was located. And I will make Jerusalem an object of cursing in every nation on earth.’”

Jer 26 v 9 What right do you have to prophesy in the LORD’s name that this Temple will be destroyed like Shiloh?

God is not in Shiloh

Mumu if you’re not brain dead, you’d know winner’s chapel Shiloh is only symbolic! A symbol to represent where God answers prayer! Mountain of fire isn’t actually a mountain where fire burns, tb Joshua’s synagogue doesn’t mean it’s the place where Jesus teaches presently...... it’s called representation. I’m sure u know this but since you hate the man, his message won’t mean shit to you
Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by genkins(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2018
Boboye4slim:

Mumu your problem is your baseless assumptions. No one taught me to give to pastors. It’s my money and no one can coerce me physically or psychologically to give to anyone. No pastor, no preacher, no healer, not even an homeless or needy person can coerce me to help if I don’t want to. It’s out of my freewill. I deem it fit to. I do what I do cus I want to. Try your pseudo wisdom on someone else
I won't reduce myself to throwing insults like you.i just debunked everything you quoted up there.give your money to the poor.then you can make heaven.matt 25:31-46.dont be rude,listen and learn,take corrections.you can only worship God in truth and spirit.know the truth.read the Bible by yourself leave those pastors,they are after your money.you can support a church,the Bible is not against that but don't think there is a blessing attached to it.dont expect reward here on earth but in heaven.your pastors cannot tell you this because they need to to believed the opposite and thus make money from your kind.cheers

1 Like

Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by Boboye4slim(m): 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2018
genkins:

I won't reduce myself to throwing insults like you.i just debunked everything you quoted up there.give your money to the poor.then you can make heaven.matt 25:31-46.dont be rude,listen and learn,take corrections.you can only worship God in truth and spirit.know the truth.read the Bible by yourself leave those pastors,they are after your money.you can support a church,the Bible is not against that but don't think there is a blessing attached to it.dont expect reward here on earth but in heaven.your pastors cannot tell you this because they need to to believed the opposite and thus make money from your kind.cheers

You still making the same silly assumption I scold u about now now...... I give to church and yes pastors coz I want to and I can!! And I do not expect anything in return!! . I will reduce myself and throw insult at you cuz you don’t mind your business
Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by genkins(m): 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by genkins(m): 3:08pm
Boboye4slim:
1 Timothy 5:17-18 ESV /
Let the elders who rule well be considered worthy of double honor, [s]especially those who labor in preaching and teaching.For the Scripture says, “You shall not muzzle an ox when it treads out the grain,” and, “The laborer deserves his wages.”

Point 1
This scripture does not say you should be giving pastors all your money.it does not say if you give pastors that you give to God.it only posits that those working for the church deserve a little payment for thier service and offcourse the elders deserve a little more.do you earn the same with your company manager?

Matthew 10:41-42

The one who receives a prophet because he is a prophet will receive a prophet's reward, and the one who receives a righteous person because he is a righteous person will receive a righteous person's reward. And whoever gives one of these little ones even a cup of cold water because he is a disciple, truly, I say to you, he will by no means lose his reward.”

Point 2
This verse says nothing about financial or earthly reward. It also doesn't state that you should be giving money to the prophet.it says if you receive,give little as water(food) for nourishment.God or his disciples won't need money but
Accommodation or food to have strength to continue the gospel.

1 Corinthians 9:11 ESV /

If we have sown spiritual things among you, is it too much if we reap material things from you?

Point 3
Again this verse validates what I said in the first point.it does not say if pastors reap material things from you then you are giving it to God.Again if you read further down paul said he will rather die than preach and collect money.

Malachi 3:10 ESV /m

Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. And thereby put me to the test, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need.

Point 4

Old covenant verse.not relevant for Christians

1 Corinthians 16:2 ESV /

On the first day of every week, each of you is to put something aside and store it up, as he may prosper, so that there will be no collecting when I come.

Point 5
This talks about donating for the upkeep of the saints..ie other brethren in service in some town not to one pastor.again it does not say if you contribute that it is to God.

Ezekiel 44:30 ESV

And the first of all the firstfruits of all kinds, and every offering of all kinds from all your offerings, shall belong to the priests. You shall also give to the priests the first of your dough, that a blessing may rest on your house.

Point 6
Old covenant scripture not relevant for Christians

2 Corinthians 9:7 ESV

Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

Point 7
If you read down to verse 9 in context.you will see it talks about giving to the poor not pastor.

Romans 12:8 ESV /

The one who exhorts, in his exhortation; the one who contributes, in generosity; the one who leads, with zeal; the one who does acts of mercy, with cheerfulness.

Point 8
Again this verse has nothing to do with giving to a pastor.it talks about the gift of giving which everyone cannot have.giving to the poor or maybe to meet any specific need.

Mark 12:41-44 ESV /

And he sat down opposite the treasury and watched the people putting money into the offering box. Many rich people put in large sums. And a poor widow came and put in two small copper coins, which make a penny. And he called his disciples to him and said to them, “Truly, I say to you, this poor widow has put in more than all those who are contributing to the offering box. For they all contributed out of their abundance, but she out of her poverty has put in everything she had, all she had to live on.”

Point 9
This was before Christ destroyed the physical temple.you could worship God in the flesh(money or burnt sacrifice)but after the cross you can only worship him in spirit and in truth.if you read further Jesus said not one stone of that temple where the widow dropped her last two mites will be left standing.any temple that takes a widows last two mite instead of giving the widow,christ brought it down at the cross.

Recalibrate,you need sometime to come back to normalcy.i know.
Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by BENITAPUSSY: 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
Basher8583:

So for your mind its Pus.sy you want to give to jesus/God's work seeing from your moniker, thats all you've got.
Better open your eyes and spend your money on yourself while helping the needy.

No shame at all for BENITAPUSSY trying to feel rightous
I don't discuss Christ with mhd worshipers.
Pls troll.
Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by oruma19: 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
iliyande:

Are you in any way better off or richer?
my wealth has never been becos i am cajoled to give to any oastor or sow shiloh sacrifice, God has decided to bless and favor me in all my endevor and i give Him all d praiz. I am not blessed becos of anything i do, it's grace i enjoy and u can also enjoy if u believe. U cant give God money, He doesnt eat money, ur pastor does. I am not against giving to God's work but i hate cajole, God is noy bet,9ja. 2 corr 9:7
Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by babeosisi: 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
genkins:

This is why charlatans milk them dry.
They think their life is tied to a papa
Papa that won't even attend their funeral if they died

1 Like

Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by babeosisi: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2018
Boboye4slim:

Mumu if you’re not brain dead, you’d know winner’s chapel Shiloh is only symbolic! A symbol to represent where God answers prayer! Mountain of fire isn’t actually a mountain where fire burns, tb Joshua’s synagogue doesn’t mean it’s the place where Jesus teaches presently...... it’s called representation. I’m sure u know this but since you hate the man, his message won’t mean shit to you

A symbol that is cursed!
Receive sense in Jesus mighty name
It's a free gift
Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by iliyande(m): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
oruma19:
my wealth has never been becos i am cajoled to give to any oastor or sow shiloh sacrifice, God has decided to bless and favor me in all my endevor and i give Him all d praiz. I am not blessed becos of anything i do, it's grace i enjoy and u can also enjoy if u believe. U cant give God money, He doesnt eat money, ur pastor does. I am not against giving to God's work but i hate cajole, God is noy bet,9ja. 2 corr 9:7

Simple. Hold on to your beliefs and let others be..
I Thought you didn't believe God's existence..
Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by DemonMonkey7(m): 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
Oh..is your truthy voice shaky now?
Two weeks!.
flyca:

Take your frustrations elsewhere. Thank you kiss
Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by Evercurious(f): 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2018
teceejay1:

You have never been born again. You Son of Belial. No born again person will call someone who has never defrauded you a fraud. You are the next of Kin of Satan always starting your sentence with "even though you're born again". May the name of Jesus with which you lie render unto you the Judgement of Ananias and Sapphira!

Reprobate, Son of Ishmael!

AMEN
Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by Evercurious(f): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2018
Okoyeebos:

You guess...
You're not even sure of what you're defending.

Most of you supporting this scam are ignorant. The day you read your bibles, you'll stop dashing these people your money.

Sorry dear...Stufy and not just read the Bible...And i know that same bible says that u shld not be ignorant of the devices of the devil like this one you re throwing up here..I pull them down cos i know they can never be a stronghold in my life as it is in your life..

BE DELIVERED IN JESUS NAME
Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by Evercurious(f): 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2018
doggedfighter:

It is not working anything. Stop guessing, there's nothing to understand there.

MY DEAR ITS WORKING FOR ME..GO GET A LIFE PLS
Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by Evercurious(f): 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2018
DemonMonkey7:

Excuse me mr Successful, average, arrogant, insensitive, non brain washed christian, when did you start making money, asin money, and at what age? And what do you define as success? Going overseas to clinch on an hourly job? I've never seen or heard my grand dad(bishop oyedepo) or my dad(pastor Enenche) stress less on the place of hardwork, naturally what you believe works for you, so dont peddle irrelevant views on sincere hard working men of God, who have paid the full price in dedication for the body of christ. My dad is a medical doctor by profession he just didn't stumble into ministry to make money or mislead ppl into giving funds to better his life, God doesn't need your money to be more of God or less!. But i assure you that.. This God you scorn on social media ba, ull need him. ,,, and if i be a man of God two weeks will not pass!

AMEN
Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by Evercurious(f): 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2018
babeosisi:

Psalm 78 v 60

God is not in Shiloh

JUST LISTEN TO YOURSELF..YOU WRITE WHAT YOU KNOW NOR UNDERSTAND NOT
Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by flyca: 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
DemonMonkey7:
[s]Oh..is your truthy voice shaky now?
Two weeks!. [/s]
Another rubbish! You're talking to the wrong person. Lol.
Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by Boboye4slim(m): 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
genkins:
Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by genkins(m): 3:08pm
Boboye4slim:
1 Timothy 5:17-18 ESV /
Let the elders who rule well be considered worthy of double honor, [s]especially those who labor in preaching and teaching.For the Scripture says, “You shall not muzzle an ox when it treads out the grain,” and, “The laborer deserves his wages.”

Point 1
This scripture does not say you should be giving pastors all your money.it does not say if you give pastors that you give to God.it only posits that those working for the church deserve a little payment for thier service and offcourse the elders deserve a little more.do you earn the same with your company manager?

Matthew 10:41-42

The one who receives a prophet because he is a prophet will receive a prophet's reward, and the one who receives a righteous person because he is a righteous person will receive a righteous person's reward. And whoever gives one of these little ones even a cup of cold water because he is a disciple, truly, I say to you, he will by no means lose his reward.”

Point 2
This verse says nothing about financial or earthly reward. It also doesn't state that you should be giving money to the prophet.it says if you receive,give little as water(food) for nourishment.God or his disciples won't need money but
Accommodation or food to have strength to continue the gospel.

1 Corinthians 9:11 ESV /

If we have sown spiritual things among you, is it too much if we reap material things from you?

Point 3
Again this verse validates what I said in the first point.it does not say if pastors reap material things from you then you are giving it to God.Again if you read further down paul said he will rather die than preach and collect money.

Malachi 3:10 ESV /m

Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. And thereby put me to the test, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need.

Point 4

Old covenant verse.not relevant for Christians

1 Corinthians 16:2 ESV /

On the first day of every week, each of you is to put something aside and store it up, as he may prosper, so that there will be no collecting when I come.

Point 5
This talks about donating for the upkeep of the saints..ie other brethren in service in some town not to one pastor.again it does not say if you contribute that it is to God.

Ezekiel 44:30 ESV

And the first of all the firstfruits of all kinds, and every offering of all kinds from all your offerings, shall belong to the priests. You shall also give to the priests the first of your dough, that a blessing may rest on your house.

Point 6
Old covenant scripture not relevant for Christians

2 Corinthians 9:7 ESV

Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

Point 7
If you read down to verse 9 in context.you will see it talks about giving to the poor not pastor.

Romans 12:8 ESV /

The one who exhorts, in his exhortation; the one who contributes, in generosity; the one who leads, with zeal; the one who does acts of mercy, with cheerfulness.

Point 8
Again this verse has nothing to do with giving to a pastor.it talks about the gift of giving which everyone cannot have.giving to the poor or maybe to meet any specific need.

Mark 12:41-44 ESV /

And he sat down opposite the treasury and watched the people putting money into the offering box. Many rich people put in large sums. And a poor widow came and put in two small copper coins, which make a penny. And he called his disciples to him and said to them, “Truly, I say to you, this poor widow has put in more than all those who are contributing to the offering box. For they all contributed out of their abundance, but she out of her poverty has put in everything she had, all she had to live on.”

Point 9
This was before Christ destroyed the physical temple.you could worship God in the flesh(money or burnt sacrifice)but after the cross you can only worship him in spirit and in truth.if you read further Jesus said not one stone of that temple where the widow dropped her last two mites will be left standing.any temple that takes a widows last two mite instead of giving the widow,christ brought it down at the cross.

Recalibrate,you need sometime to come back to normalcy.i know.

This much sweat over the little token that goes to pastors from your pocket. I give to pastors cuz I appreciate them, when will you learn this isn’t about you or some efforts at getting returns. I give to pastors cuz I appreciate what they do for me every sundays. If giving to pastors doesn’t stop my obligation to the poor and the needy, why r you wasting so much sweat on my choice to give them. I repeat I give cuz I want to, cuz I appreciate what they do. It’s not a must. I spend on liquors, I give the needy, I help my friends in need, I give to my relatives, and I also give to my pastor. Why do you have problem with that. It’s not coercion, listen again, I’m. It being coerced to do it. I do it willingly and for no return !!!!
Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by Boboye4slim(m): 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2018
[quote author=babeosisi post=73611042]

A symbol that is cursed!
Receive sense in Jesus mighty name
It's a free gift[/quote

One thing I’ve learnt about reprobates is that it’s absolutely useless trying to make you see the light. Only God through his spirit can show you the light. Selah
Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by babeosisi: 11:09pm On Dec 06, 2018
Egein:

The boldened makes me sad; sad that a person actually does believe that a man has the powers to curse another. Oyedepo is your god; you worship him, and believe he is the almighty.

That's how brainwashed these daddy shouting crew are.
They actually believe their daddies have powers to curse them and others.
The fear of curses is what makes them surrender their earnings to pastors
Thank God no one in my immediate family is this bewitched .

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by stagger: 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
babeosisi:

Is it your earnings? For those of you that are always more concerned about the poor (Judas Iscariot was too and yet he was stealing from the general purse); which poor person have you empowered to become rich? If you call flinging your tattered, forgotten N100 giving to the poor, then you are actually poor yourself.
Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by babeosisi: 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
stagger:

Is it your earnings? For those of you that are always more concerned about the poor (Judas Iscariot was too and yet he was stealing from the general purse); which poor person have you empowered to become rich? If you call flinging your tattered, forgotten N100 giving to the poor, then you are actually poor yourself.

You take it personal because I described you to a T
Don't go and better your life and be shouting daddy daddy,papa like a goat.
After oyedepo and his children have enslaved you your children will serve his children's children and wait for the windfall that eluded you
Mumu
Don't go and find work and be sowing seed that will never germinate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 07, 2018
babeosisi:

You are doing a great job. It's unfortunate most people you are correcting are brainless. A God that gave everyone oxygen and sunlight for free irrespective of his/her belief doesn't need you to donate to pastors before blessing you or forgiving your sins. Majority of them have been coerced into giving by Tithe so things won't be tight for you. The fear of these weightless curses is why they surrender their monies not because they really understand what the Bible teaches. It's a win win for the Oyedepos and his fellow pulpit fraudsters. I encourage you to ignore them and let them remain foolish. A papa they cant even get close to at Canaan land due to myriads of armed bodyguards yet they will stake their lives to defend his fraud. A man using all their money to acquire earthly possessions is promising them blessings in heaven while they slowly die in poverty. A Papa that told the mumus to their faces that he is dangerously wealthy at their expense. Talk about an arrogant fraudster. I only pity his sheeples. Power of brainwashing. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 07, 2018
babeosisi:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

You take it personal because I described you to a T
Don't go and better your life and be shouting daddy daddy,papa like a goat.
After oyedepo and his children have enslaved you your children will serve his children's children and wait for the windfall that eluded you
Mumu
Don't go and find work and be sowing seed that will never germinate

Mark Zuckerberg has never sowed a seed. Yet he is richer and more famous than all Nigerian pastors combined. Many of the world most successful are not even church addicts yet their inventions helped humanity. Dangote a supposed Muslim do not tight nor sow seed yet he's Africa's richest employing over 30k people. I hope the gullible receive sense one day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by Anduku: 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
In sports forum
Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by babeosisi: 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
GoTV:

You are doing a great job. It's unfortunate most people you are correcting are brainless. A God that gave everyone oxygen and sunlight for free irrespective of his/her belief doesn't need you to donate to pastors before blessing you or forgiving your sins. Majority of them have been coerced into giving by Tithe so things won't be tight for you. The fear of these weightless curses is why they surrender their monies not because they really understand what the Bible teaches. It's a win win for the Oyedepos and his fellow pulpit fraudsters. I encourage you to ignore them and let them remain foolish. A papa they cant even get close to at Canaan land due to myriads of armed bodyguards yet they will stake their lives to defend his fraud. A man using all their money to acquire earthly possessions is promising them blessings in heaven while they slowly die in poverty. A Papa that told the mumus to their faces that he is dangerously wealthy at their expense. Talk about an arrogant fraudster. I only pity his sheeples. Power of brainwashing. grin

Sad indeed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud / The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria / Is Bathing (Spiritual Bathing) Biblical And Is There Anything Wrong With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.