Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Shiloh Sacrifice Scam - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh Sacrifice Scam (28288 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Dances With Two Kids On Altar At Shiloh 2017 / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by franktalknigeri: 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
Corrinthians:
Oyedepo is an embodiment of everything wrong with Christianity. A criminal per excellence.

Anytime I remember the threat he made against Nigerians, sensing he was about to lose his access into the nation's treasury. The crook threatened to unleash the gates of hell against Nigerians if they didn't vote for Jonathan.

Are you God? angry

Thief.

Our God is indeed merciful.

I really do appreciate you for sharing that picture. The problem is that these men pictured here (Atiku and Obj) do not love or serve the one true God. They serve Money, idols and their bellies. They embody everything that a Born again christian should revile. Greed, wickedness, hate, covetous and most of all, preying on the innocent and defenceless. These are the men who have contributed to impoverishment of millions of lives just for their personal gain. These men (Atiku and Obj) are part of those who have led us to this quagmire we call Nigeria today. A nation in darkness (they sold NEPA to themselves), industries no longer work, public Education is dead in this country and so much more. They get to decide who dies and who lives according to their whim and caprice

Yet, right there in their middle is a self acclaimed "Man of God", not with a grave look of consternation but instead a sheepish smile of one who was every bit delighted to "hobnob" with the powers that be.

He should never have been there for any reason whatsoever because everything these men embody are the very things a Christian should hate. Yet, Oyedepo was there!

I dare say that the very agenda that landed Atiku in otta that day should be the reason why Oyedepo should never have stepped foot there in the first place.

During the launch of Dunamis glory dome and all the bruhaha that followed it, something I observed baffled me; the likes of Dino Melaye and other politicians who have gathered a notorious reputation over time, were at the venue. A picture of melaye kneeling before Oyedepo and Abioye made the rounds on social media.

Again, therein lies the problem. If Men of immense corruption are not spiritually convicted when they come around Such " Men of God" for 'consultation and prayers', yet after such meetings continue in their wicked ways, why then should pastors climb the pulpit to threaten the poor defenceless members of their congregations or the masses with curses?.

The truth is that, these politicians think that by giving to the church and such Pastors, such acts will assurge and provide penance for their wicked ways. If a Pastor, who is called to uphold God's truth at all times in every matter, cannot tell a currupt politician the truth, then who will? The masses?

Pastor Enenche may regale the whole world about how the Church was built without "donation and offering" and that "it is the hand work of God", but these pictures showing the presence of these men there that day, tell a different story all together.

Afterall, the money did not fall from the sky and last time I checked, dunamis church does not own a mint and currency printing company.

Some years back, a picture of Pastor Adeboye praying for a kneeling Jonathan at redeem camp made the rounds and yet we know what transpired in Nigeria under the Jonathan led administration.

Of cause a Pastor will tell you he has never collected bribe from any politician because obviously there is a difference between " bribery and donation or seed" even if the source is corruption.

So I put it to those who say that Pastors should continue to build churches while we
Should look to the government for factories and jobs;

My question is this, how can the same government officials, who believe that giving to pastors and their churches from the loot, will grant them penance from judgement, how do you expect them to change their ways, when the people who should uphold the truth and demand repentance are turning the blind eye?

Afterall, these politicians are contributing to "kingdom advancement". I wonder when building edifices and acts of grandeur become part of kingdom advancement.

When those who are saddled with the responsibility of bettering our lives cannot do so but instead find solace and justification in the blossoms of those who ought to uphold, represent and stand for the truth, what do you expect us to say?
Re: Shiloh Sacrifice Scam by flyca: 10:15am On Jan 09, 2019
DemonMonkey7:

Excuse me mr Successful, average, arrogant, insensitive, non brain washed christian, when did you start making money, asin money, and at what age? And what do you define as success? Going overseas to clinch on an hourly job? I've never seen or heard my grand dad(bishop oyedepo) or my dad(pastor Enenche) stress less on the place of hardwork, naturally what you believe works for you, so dont peddle irrelevant views on sincere hard working men of God, who have paid the full price in dedication for the body of christ. My dad is a medical doctor by profession he just didn't stumble into ministry to make money or mislead ppl into giving funds to better his life, God doesn't need your money to be more of God or less!. But i assure you that.. This God you scorn on social media ba, ull need him. ,,, and if i be a man of God two weeks will not pass!
How far? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free Sex Is Still Not Free / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas / Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.