Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,480 members, 7,826,814 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos (20397 Views)

Police Arrest Metal Drainage Cover Thieves In Lagos (Photos) / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by SmileXtraone: 9:45am On Dec 06, 2018
>:
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by Redstone(m): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2018
They should have just made their own brand and have it tested by NAFDAC and certified for human use, why use Dettol labels? This is wasted time, money and effort. Sad.
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by Corrinthians(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2018
Sixaxis:
Everything has gone haywire in this country..
Oga! Leave the "country" out of this! Channel your condemnation to the right quarters!

Country my ass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2018
Igbos again

1 Like

Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by ccudoye(m): 9:47am On Dec 06, 2018
Purely Italian made shoes
Uniquely designed
Affordable price
Dial/WhatsApp 08067240855

1 Like

Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2018
GoTV:
Give these criminals Biafra and watch them kill themselves with drugs and fake products. No wonder they populate Asian jails. sad
why are u advertising your foolishness and ignorance online I wonder what u people gain by all these ethnic bashings, how does it help ur life, after u come here and complain of the evils of ur govt, wheras u are perpertrating evil and stirring hate with ur ethnic bias!!
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by Corrinthians(m): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2018
hopeforcharles:

You are really funny, all this would not have happened if there was an inclusive government carrying along the Easterners, the odd are stacked against them and they go a head and beat the odd,
We are an industrous people if given a chance we will make Nigeria better with our productive feats, but what do we have from the government? 0% support. Don't worry soon power will change hand and the world will truly see our real strength and prowess.
Why are you people always the ones caught in the act? So your tribe is the only tribe out of over three hundred in the country "excluded" from government?

When would you people realise you really have a problem and honestly work towards fixing it?

Imagine your children coming home with F9s all the time and the best you can do is blame the school.

Shame dey catch me for una.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by bossrillboss: 9:51am On Dec 06, 2018
y dem con do face lik hu em mama die na...if to say d succeed nw dem for enta villa dey intimidate pple for villa for Xmas..very useless four idiots.

1 Like

Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by Peteryt01: 9:51am On Dec 06, 2018
GoTV:
Give these criminals Biafra and watch them kill themselves with drugs and fake products. No wonder they populate Asian jails. sad

Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by Opinionated: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2018
hopeforcharles:

You are really funny, all this would not have happened if there was an inclusive government carrying along the Easterners, the odd are stacked against them and they go a head and beat the odd,
We are an industrous people if given a chance we will make Nigeria better with our productive feats, but what do we have from the government? 0% support. Don't worry soon power will change hand and the world will truly see our real strength and prowess.

Please, right something meaningful, these people are criminals if the allegations are true.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by superlanny(m): 9:55am On Dec 06, 2018
Na those useless people from the south east region, after they will be blaming Buhari for their sorrows, you can never find them doing anything honest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by Seetto: 9:56am On Dec 06, 2018
SukolaBaraki:
Ftc on a dettol faking thread grin

Contrary to what you think, i won't go on a tribalistic tirade about how these alleged offenders come from a particular part of the country. And I've noticed these nepotistic 'name-callings', is usually intense between two specific ethnic groups.

These bigoted bashings are one of the salient reasons why Nigeria will remain polarized in the foreseeable future. sad

But on a more sombre note, if you can successfully fake Dettol and Airfreshner, then i believe you can apply that intelligence and ingenuity for good and make a meaningful impact in the society
I seconded...
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2018
Wicked Souls everywhere.. we now have fake coca cola, fake cane Guinness Stout, fake Amstel Malta and sad things about it is that those don't go around town investigating this people selling poison all in the name of making profits....
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:57am On Dec 06, 2018
abdulazeez1002:
Nawa for this people o. Any news with crime in it always feature their names
grow up, u are not a kid, act mature for once and stop this foolish ethnic bias, u are stirring hate!!

1 Like

Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by ba7man(m): 9:58am On Dec 06, 2018
hopeforcharles:

Criminally industrious, you mean. undecided
This criminal mindset will destroy a nation.
Fake goods, fake drugs, fake, fake, fake everything .....what is your problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by OkorobiaOwerre(m): 9:58am On Dec 06, 2018
WHEN I SEE NEWS LIKE THIS, I WONDER HOW BIAFRA WOULD BE UPON CREATION! FAKE PRODUCTS EVERYWHERE. GOD HELP US

1 Like

Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by TheVerdict: 9:59am On Dec 06, 2018
SukolaBaraki:
Ftc on a dettol faking thread grin

Contrary to what you think, i won't go on a tribalistic tirade about how these alleged offenders come from a particular part of the country. And I've noticed these nepotistic 'name-callings', is usually intense between two specific ethnic groups.

These bigoted bashings are one of the salient reasons why Nigeria will remain polarized in the foreseeable future. sad

But on a more sombre note, if you can successfully fake Dettol and Airfreshner, then i believe you can apply that intelligence and ingenuity for good and make a meaningful impact in the society

You are very right. As far as I am concerned, this is not fake but substandard and they packaged it as dettol/air wick cos of market share. Brilliantly criminal! Govt shd really do something about being quick to punish this kinda crimes. Imagine the good they'll do if they were legit.
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by Denikayan: 9:59am On Dec 06, 2018
chukwuibuipob:
smiley cheesy wink grinsad grincheesygrin Aba made fl@theads and crime.Adulterate Engine oil,brake oil, ,Groundnut oil, plastic eggs,fake Cds,fake matches,adulterate wine,fake Eva wota,fake Malta ,Guinness stout,.Babies factory,whitish stuff transportation, indian/Pakistan online love scam,ipobarecursed

grin grin grin

They will kill themselves with fake products when they get Biafra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by Lordofthewest(m): 10:04am On Dec 06, 2018
These useless flatnoids flooding our streets with fake things all the damn time, claiming it's hardwork...smh fvcking potopoto scumbags.

1 Like

Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by Japsylee: 10:04am On Dec 06, 2018
Yeeboo!!! Chai
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 06, 2018
hopeforcharles:

That is no excuse to flood the market with toxic and fake goods. If they have the knowledge, equipment and expertise to copy popular household products like Dettol and air freshener, why not utilise that to produce, brand,customise and market their own products?

If I have my way, I’ll fine and give those four persons time to change and do something good, monitor them...if they deviate, I’ll get them and shoot them to pieces, burn and get rid of their filthy ashes.

1 Like

Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by Sixaxis: 10:07am On Dec 06, 2018
Corrinthians:
Oga! Leave the "country" out of this! Channel your condemnation to the right quarters!

Country my ass.

Ok! You take the lead..
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by Zayn04: 10:08am On Dec 06, 2018
Na dem dem NCAN over to u for clarification.
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by helinues: 10:08am On Dec 06, 2018
Developer of the world

Ok kwantinue
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by Godons1: 10:08am On Dec 06, 2018
Na them Easterners, na their work oo. grin

Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:08am On Dec 06, 2018
chukwuibuipob:
wink grin sad cheesy cool fl@theads
mjabdulk:
by their names we shall know them
Corrinthians:
This is how they troop to the West in droves to pollute and poison the population there.

Hang the criminals! angry

These ones are likely on the forum cursing the president with every word yet contributing more than anyone else to ruining the country. Imagine how long they've been doing this until they were caught. angry
izzy4shizzy:
Igbos again
Corrinthians:
This is how they troop to the West in droves to pollute and poison the population there.

Hang the criminals! angry

These ones are likely on the forum cursing the president with every word yet contributing more than anyone else to ruining the country. Imagine how long they've been doing this until they were caught. angry

When the first and most important thing u peopld do when u see a thread in crime section is to check names and see where they are from then i know that ur hate and ethnic bias will infect the next gen. If care is not taken, cant u say another thing intelligent at all U all are guilty of what chimamanda adiche calls the "dangers of a single story" u portray the east with a single story of crime forgeting that their desperate nature makes many of them hardworking and turns them to be great industrialists, i wonder when u people will get mature, imagine a foreigner stumble on this thread and see the hate u people exude, shame!!
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by helinues: 10:13am On Dec 06, 2018
ccudoye:
Purely Italian made shoes
Uniquely designed
Affordable price
Dial/WhatsApp 08067240855

Another aba made in the name of Italian made.

Dem and fake Na 5&6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by scait(m): 10:15am On Dec 06, 2018
these boys Don start again..na them dey spoil made in naija. police for force chop all the detol,
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by Godons1: 10:17am On Dec 06, 2018
chukwuibuipob:
smiley cheesy wink grinsad grincheesygrin Aba made fl@theads and crime.Adulterate Engine oil,brake oil, ,Groundnut oil, plastic eggs,fake Cds,fake matches,adulterate wine,fake Eva wota,fake Malta ,Guinness stout,.Babies factory,whitish stuff transportation, indian/Pakistan online love scam,ipobarecursed

Correct guy, all Biafrans are Criminal minded individuals. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by siryinky: 10:20am On Dec 06, 2018
ipob grin grin grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by eluquenson(m): 10:22am On Dec 06, 2018
Our developers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) / Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone / Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded At Ilashe, Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.