Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot (61574 Views)

Akuapem Poloo Convicted Over Nude Photoshoot With Her Son / Christabel Ekeh: I Had Become Born-again Before Releasing My Nude Photos / Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by dayleke: 7:03am On Dec 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Let's enjoy the moment......

Hmmmmm
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by Tallesty1(m): 7:05am On Dec 06, 2018
pocohantas:
I honestly do not understand this new trend of bringing God into shameless acts. Like God is now a fancy word.

You will see a known runs-girls posting bible verses and how God is merciful. God is indeed merciful, if not... how do their vaginas withstand all that rigor.

Even yahoo-boys-ritualists will be praising God too. If God were like some NLders I know, so many people will be dead by now.
Not everyone who calls out to me, 'Lord! Lord !' will enter the Kingdom of Heaven

Mathew 7:21

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by oluwaahmed: 7:06am On Dec 06, 2018
The easiest way to identify hoeloshos they always thank Jesus on their DP. U see things like Jesus girl, I love you Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by Lexusgs430: 7:07am On Dec 06, 2018
dayleke:

Hmmmmm

Oga, it's true nah..... Fake or real picture of her, let's just enjoy the moment.......
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by whitebeard(m): 7:07am On Dec 06, 2018
wolesmile:
So because she is a celebrity, she is not entitled to her private life again, abi? Let us not forget that most of us that comment on public forums like these do worse in privacy. Why leak her private pics online?

The very height of hypocrisy.
nigga no matter who u sugar coat it, what isn't right isn't right... Can u upload ur nudes..OK fine u can..what about the people that feel offended by it..u dont care about them..right there man.is the bleeped up part..it ain't right
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:09am On Dec 06, 2018
shocked ORILOKO O.
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by frank317: 7:11am On Dec 06, 2018
The nude girl in the pix is not the same person with the actress... They don't look I like from my own POV

2 Likes

Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by dingbang(m): 7:11am On Dec 06, 2018
Thats not her cheesy
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by dayleke: 7:14am On Dec 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Oga, it's true nah..... Fake or real picture of her, let's just enjoy the moment.......

Hey bro.
can you pls drop me a line.
I changed fones.
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by sapeleboi(m): 7:14am On Dec 06, 2018
this is a disgrace to womanhood

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by Asazwalingwa: 7:28am On Dec 06, 2018
agbonkamen:
Shameless idiot

Shameless?
Genesis is here.
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by wink2015(m): 7:33am On Dec 06, 2018
praizblog:
Upcoming nollywood actress Christabel Ekeh who has being known to be Godly always calling on jesus on her Ig page has pose baked with another actor Samuel bravo.

The photo leaked online recently and fans went to her account to blast her. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/upcoming-actress-christabel-pose-nked-with-an-actor-fans-blast-her/

IS NUDITY THE BIGGEST COMMODITY THE YOUTH OF THIS GENERATION WANT TO SELL?

Any folk who want to breakthrough for recognition in the entertainment sees nudity as the GATEWAY!
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by Mysselff2: 7:33am On Dec 06, 2018
Please someone tell these dumbasses that there is NOTHING LIKE "UPCOMING ACTRESS" but it's rather "UP AND COMING ACTRESS" She is not an event for crying out loud
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by cardoctor(m): 7:38am On Dec 06, 2018
What's wrong about this?
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 06, 2018
Wow. This is some beautiful and tasteful art. I love it. Both models are beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by frozen70(f): 7:59am On Dec 06, 2018
This is absolutely wrong
Why this kind of picture

What for ?
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by chocboi78(m): 8:04am On Dec 06, 2018
It's funny and strange how everyperson that commented on the 1st page were so blind, gullible and covered by hate for them not to notice that the lady in nude is different from the actress with obvious signs to prove it...

#spits on gullible nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by monex(m): 8:27am On Dec 06, 2018
pocohantas:
I honestly do not understand this new trend of bringing God into shameless acts. Like God is now a fancy word.

You will see a known runs-girls posting bible verses and how God is merciful. God is indeed merciful, if not... how do their vaginas withstand all that rigor.

Even yahoo-boys-ritualists will be praising God too. If God were like some NLders I know, so many people will be dead by now.

we all have different ideas and understanding of God
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by oyediranniyi: 8:42am On Dec 06, 2018
frank317:
The nude girl in the pix is not the same person with the actress... They don't look I like from my own POV
Was thinking someone will see that fact on time, but they were lost with the nudes!
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by crusufixo(m): 8:53am On Dec 06, 2018
Not too sure if the she is the lady in the picture....compare the complexion from the nude pics with the other pics
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by jaxxy(m): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2018
NessaBoo:

I wish you all the very best in your search grin

But lemme ask u a quick one sef, can a guy marry a lady with this kind of indecent picture on the internet?

I don’t like jumping into conclusions I like to know the reason behind the pix b4 judging. Who knows there might be sm ridiculously acceptable reason. Also nobody is seeing any of her privates here. Lol
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by fergie001: 9:58am On Dec 06, 2018
unite4real:

She is not upcoming pls. Someone who has acted In over 80 movies in Ghana and Nigeria. Meanwhile she is a Ghanaian and not Nigerian.

She has been doing nude for over 5 years. OP doesn't even know much about her. Google her name and see for yourself
Correct ,she has been doing nude for a very long time,though irrespective of what we say most times,this one is better than some of her other shoots I have seen....For this one,I like the creativity though,models do worse...ask me what am seeing and I will tell you am seeing nothing.....I like the shoots tbh
However, she is Nigerian born to a Ghanaian mother and a Nigerian father.
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by NessaBoo(f): 10:15am On Dec 06, 2018
jaxxy:

I don’t like jumping into conclusions I like to know the reason behind the pix b4 judging. Who knows there might be sm ridiculously acceptable reason. Also nobody is seeing any of her privates here. Lol

Really? apart from her life depending on it at gunpoint or something, can u pls gimme just ONE ridiculously acceptable reason that will be okay with you as a man!
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by unite4real: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2018
fergie001:

Correct ,she has been doing nude for a very long time,though irrespective of what we say most times,this one is better than some of her other shoots I have seen....For this one,I like the creativity though,models do worse...ask me what am seeing and I will tell you am seeing nothing.....I like the shoots tbh
However, she is Nigerian born to a Ghanaian mother and a Nigerian father.

Thanks for the clarification. I also think this picture is creative enough to have earned her some reputations if world top fashion magazines had used it
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by fergie001: 10:35am On Dec 06, 2018
unite4real:

Thanks for the clarification. I also think this picture is creative enough to have earned her some reputations if world top fashion magazines had used it
Spot On...
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by jaxxy(m): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2018
NessaBoo:

Really? apart from her life depending on it at gunpoint or something, can u pls gimme just ONE ridiculously acceptable reason that will be okay with you as a man!

Art! If we shud look at this from an artistic piont of view. Also I believe Africans are now trying to be more western and the west trying to be more Africans Historically Had pride in their bodies bt early western culture brought decency and we embraced it bt now the west are now trying to embrace unclothedness. Almost like reversal of original cultures.

Then again if u saw mags like playboy photo shoots like this of celebrities are common bt purely Artistic and if u’ve watched movies like “Eyes wide shut” u will understand the concept of smtn like this. I don’t know if I can marry sm1 who does such bt I can understand it and it’s much better then the kissing and smooching I see on nollywood.
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by NessaBoo(f): 11:30am On Dec 06, 2018
jaxxy:

Art! If we shud look at this from an artistic piont of view. Also I believe Africans are now trying to be more western and the west trying to be more Africans Historically Had pride in their bodies bt early western culture brought decency and we embraced it bt now the west are now trying to embrace unclothedness. Almost like reversal of original cultures.

Then again if u saw mags like playboy photo shoots like this of celebrities are common bt purely Artistic and if u’ve watched movies like “Eyes wide shut” u will understand the concept of smtn like this. I don’t know if I can marry sm1 who does such bt I can understand it and it’s much better then the kissing and smooching I see on nollywood.

Awwwww, intelligently well said smiley

My respect might not mean much, but you just earned it. wink

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by agabaI23(m): 11:38am On Dec 06, 2018
The naked picture is dark. The other is significantly fairer.
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by jaxxy(m): 11:42am On Dec 06, 2018
NessaBoo:

Awwwww, intelligently well said smiley

My respect might not mean much, but you just earned it. wink

Appreciated smiley

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by emelda86(f): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
Village people at work...BTW
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by fortunechy(m): 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
Unfornate guy Future wife..... Tufiakwa..... all for money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mo Abudu's Estranged Husband, Tokunbo (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween / Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.