Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot (61548 Views)

Akuapem Poloo Convicted Over Nude Photoshoot With Her Son / Christabel Ekeh: I Had Become Born-again Before Releasing My Nude Photos / Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by fortunechy(m): 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
Before she was black but not she's fair...... it's pitiable pity
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by meobizy(f): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2018
She's short as f-uck. This kind will still have the mind to reject 'short' men while wearing four inch height boosters.
I like the picture.
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by Richmondoau(m): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
Is it only me that notice this, the nude girl seem shorter than Ekeh
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by Impecca(m): 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
praizblog:
See All The n@ked 18+ leaked photo of the actor Samuel and the actress christabel >>> HERE >>> http://www.praizenews.com/upcoming-actress-christabel-pose-nked-with-an-actor-fans-blast-her/
Stupid website link.. Oloshi where are the naked pics
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by AYOMIDEGOLD1234: 12:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by Dedetwo(m): 4:58am On Dec 10, 2018
Is it crime to appear nude? God created human beings to be nude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Agbani Darego And Got A Bag As Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.