Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere (45975 Views)

Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere / Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by meobizy(f): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
No dark skin and no heavy beard = not Ojukwu.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2018
Boxer007:

Stop theifing our mans you gold digger. I dont like u
onye oyibo , mens abi menses
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by ofiko123(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
good for him..
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by RealOne042: 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
waledeji:
Like him like Ojukwu cheesy cheesy
You can't compare the two which your in self know. There's big difference between a Hero and cowards who confidently exercise their power only on unarmed civilians
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by GetCofOProperty: 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
meobizy:
No dark skin and no heavy beard = not Ojukwu.
No Dark Skin.... No Heavy Beard.... Not Like Ojukwu. The Make-Up Artistes didn't complete their job.

Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by toplinetrtrend: 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Supreme Council Made up of Junior Officers as far as Ojukwu was concerned...you are still missing the point as anyone other than Ogundipe was not ranked enough in groups or singular to promote any officer to make it worse promote the individual three times above his mates just to prove a point.

You are the one missing the point.

The coup plotters preferred gowon as the C-in-C and he wasn't the highest ranked officer by then. So, he needed to be promoted higher than all other officers.

Were you expecting the C-inC to be ranked lower than some officers?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by BruncleZuma: 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

You are the one missing the point.

The coup plotters preferred gowon as the C-in-C and he wasn't the highest ranked officer by then. So, he needed to be promoted higher than all other officers.

Were you expecting the C-inC to be ranked lower than some officers?

The reason he wasn't recognised by Ojukwu was the point going over your head.

Let's just end it here.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Kenturkey048(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2018
adisabarber:

What is Biafran army? Ojukwu died as a retired Nigerian soldier and Ojukwu was given full state burial as a retired Nigerian soldier. His casket was covered with the Nigerian flag. Why didn't his family reject that and allow Biafran soldiers to bury him?
okay sir..I only told you wat I know..biafra existed for 3years and within that the 3years he was a General in biafran army..bye bye.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by toplinetrtrend: 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
BruncleZuma:

The reason he wasn't recognised by Ojukwu was the point going over your head.

Let's just end it here.

Who is ojukwu to recognise anybody? Ojukwu was a papardoned rebel
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Axelrod(m): 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2018
Spark01:
undecided
The guy is asking the coach to kiss his ass!
grin grin grin grin
That photo made my day bro!
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by kunleweb: 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
Love a man in uniform...real uniform, not a fine boy model devoid of Money, Power ...Respect undecided
Alex you try small at the end of the day nah fvckboy level tongue

What exactly do you women.want? A man or the power and affluence? Smh
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2018
kunleweb:

What exactly do you women.want? A man or the power and affluence? Smh
for some of us, we want it all... smiley
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by kunleweb: 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
for some of us, we want it all... smiley

Laughs in mandarin. May you get your heart's desire
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
kunleweb:

Laughs in mandarin. May you get your heart's desire
and I have got my heart desires...it gets boring
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by kunleweb: 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:

Dissatisfaction even in your dream choice. what an.oxymoron. life's a bitch. What's with the boredom though like to share?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by MONIKERREVEALER: 4:50am On Dec 07, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:

perhaps you are bringing nothing to the table?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 07, 2018
kunleweb:

Dissatisfaction even in your dream choice. what an.oxymoron. life's a bitch. What's with the boredom though like to share?
Life is beautiful from where I stand... aren't you quick on presumption? What dream? What choice? Funny...it gets boring with the same people,place etc... there's always something new... worth discovering. It's that time for a reinvention daasall, something exciting!
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 07, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

perhaps you are bringing nothing to the table?
What table in particular do you mean? What's there to bring?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by kunleweb: 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
Life is beautiful from where I stand... aren't you quick on presumption? What dream? What choice? Funny...it gets boring with the same people,place etc... there's always something new... worth discovery. It's that time for a reinvention daasall, something exciting!

Satiey is key my sister. Satiety the soul is a wondrous entity
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
What table in particular do you mean? What's there to bring?

na my fault say I poke-nose for your biz.

no mind me.

sorry.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Truckpusher(m): 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
Love a man in uniform...real uniform, not a fine boy model devoid of Money, Power ...Respect undecided
Alex you try small at the end of the day nah fvckboy level tongue

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

na my fault say I poke-nose for your biz.

no mind me.

sorry.
no vex jare...I juswanknow from your perspective.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
[quote author=Truckpusher post=73642731][/quote]Truckie! Muaah kiss ...na lie I talk? Na the levels nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) / Meet Nigeria's Youngest Celebrities / Chike Bryan Nnamani Dies After Receiving Phone Call From Home (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.