Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere (45779 Views)

Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere / Miss K Bare Butt In See-Through Skirt At 'Compatible' Movie Premiere / Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by wizod(m): 9:29am On Dec 06, 2018
Bede2u:
biafra is our home....we are not terrorists...we are progressive africans who will one day rise to lead africa
please let us all listen to Bede2u, he is wise

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by toplinetrtrend: 9:30am On Dec 06, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Jack promoted himself that's where the issue of seniority started.

Jack had to be promoted; he was supposed to be the most senior among all the other military officersofficers. Do you even know the circumstances surrounding his choice as C-in-C?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by BruncleZuma: 9:33am On Dec 06, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

Jack had to be promoted; he was supposed to be the most senior among all the other military officersofficers. Do you even know the circumstances surrounding his choice as C-in-C?

Jack was not the most senior bro that would be Brigadier Ogundipe Babafemi. I know enough not to buy your version bro.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Akabuking: 9:37am On Dec 06, 2018
simpleKUSH:
i can never bring myself to like this guy after smashing yemi alade's smelly afonja pussy.....
Since then, his career had been shaky and a total failure, I just hope he won't die of depression sha
receive sense you no gree

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Akabuking: 9:37am On Dec 06, 2018
simpleKUSH:
i can never bring myself to like this guy after smashing yemi alade's smelly afonja pussy.....
Since then, his career had been shaky and a total failure, I just hope he won't die of depression sha
receive sense you no gree

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 06, 2018
chiedu7:
grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYEJNLV89bg

I luv dis...what a great country.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Bbnnaji(f): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2018
my brothers and sisters let us hold on to God and repent of our sinful ways. for the time is here. God help us all

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Akabuking: 9:42am On Dec 06, 2018
elmodee7:
Igbos and the Idiotic pigs of briafia IPOB terrorist headed by the gay nnamdi cownu would love this. very idiotic lazy pigs
sharap

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Happyfela(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2018
Make Sense Man,More Dms this XMAS....Slayqueens go rush u tire, dem Amaka dem
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Peteryt01: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2018
frankblinkz:
U this ungrateful bastard,why the hate....is ur dick not working to go straff Tiwa savage wey ur mate wizked they shaag,...oh sorry I remember u are just a stinky poor ass whole that can't get even close to a campus school chick...
screw uuuuuu

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by scait(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2018
praizblog:
Famous actor Alex Ekubo dresses as An Army General to a movie premiere.

You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actor-alex-ekubo-dresses-as-army-general-to-a-movie-premiere/

this guy dey try for nollywood oo.. all those stew ehn. they are everywhere

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by MyAmericandream(f): 10:02am On Dec 06, 2018
Ahmed0336:

How did what you just wrote relates to the topic?
you guys should stop quoting him, don't you know he's a lunatic.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:13am On Dec 06, 2018
Guess Alex and I each have a different understanding of the word "fearless"
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:15am On Dec 06, 2018
MyAmericandream:
you guys should stop quoting him, don't you know he's a lunatic.
Same thing I keep telling people here. He and Nwampike or whatever that rugrat is called are cheap attention-seekers that get high over the number of Mentions they have whenever they log in. Its pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by MyAmericandream(f): 10:17am On Dec 06, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Same thing I keep telling people here. He and Nwampike or whatever that rugrat is called are cheap attention-seekers that get high over the number of Mentions they have whenever they log in. Its pathetic!
Nairalander's are giving them the attention they think they deserve.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by waledeji(m): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Only cowards die like a rat
Only cowards run away from battle front
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by RealOne042: 10:49am On Dec 06, 2018
He fine o, but Pet Edochie dey my mind
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by RealOne042: 10:50am On Dec 06, 2018
waledeji:
Only cowards run away from battle front
Like the one that called your uniform "dirty"
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Stellamariss(f): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2018
I love this guy like mad
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by nattty(m): 11:01am On Dec 06, 2018
lordkush:
but he did not swallow rat poison grin
Nah small e remain grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by chuckjonesbaba(m): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2018
simpleKUSH:

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by olushowunm(m): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2018
simpleKUSH:
of which, that pussy na mix breed... She is Afonja-efulefu... Idiot!
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by ijayebonyi(f): 11:36am On Dec 06, 2018
Ahmed0336:

How did what you just wrote relates to the topic?
I wonder o
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by toplinetrtrend: 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Jack was not the most senior bro that would be Brigadier Ogundipe Babafemi. I know enough not to buy your version bro.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Jack wasn't the most senior, and he was supposed to be the most senior since he was to become the C-inC. The C-in-C is supposed to be the most senior and it became paramount to give him promotion so that he can become the most senior.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by waledeji(m): 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2018
RealOne042:
Like the one that called your uniform "dirty"
Like him like Ojukwu cheesy cheesy
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by BruncleZuma: 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Jack wasn't the most senior, and he was supposed to be the most senior since he was to become the C-inC. The C-in-C is supposed to be the most senior and it became paramount to give him promotion so that he can become the most senior.
The point was he promoted himself...let's agree to disagree.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by toplinetrtrend: 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
BruncleZuma:
The point was he promoted himself...let's agree to disagree.

He was promoted by the joint decision of the Supreme Military Council at that time. And it is impracticable for him to remain a junior officer as the C-in-C
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by toprealman: 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
I wonder how they do their casting. Alex has no single attribute of Ojukwu the warlord..
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by BruncleZuma: 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

He was promoted by the joint decision of the Supreme Military Council at that time. And it is impracticable for him to remain a junior officer as the C-in-C
Supreme Council Made up of Junior Officers as far as Ojukwu was concerned...you are still missing the point as anyone other than Ogundipe was not ranked enough in groups or singular to promote any officer to make it worse promote the individual three times above his mates just to prove a point.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Tejiriseth(m): 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
Broo the pussy is worth it
simpleKUSH:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) / Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures / Tboss Steps Out In Bum Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.