Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere (45974 Views)

Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere / Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 06, 2018
elmodee7:
Igbos and the Idiotic pigs of briafia IPOB terrorist headed by the gay nnamdi cownu would love this. very idiotic lazy pigs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by CTechHub(m): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2018
wow, cute
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by waledeji(m): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2018
lordkush:
but he did not swallow rat poison grin
It would have been better he did, than to ran away like a coward cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Nwaoma14(f): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2018
Bad mouth won't kee u.....Go and check ur blood level
simpleKUSH:
i can never bring myself to like this guy after smashing yemi alade's smelly afonja pussy.....
Since then, his career had been shaky and a total failure, I just hope he won't die of depression sha

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by bizzibodi(m): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2018
Popular ke! Ojukwu has a pussy(bushy) beard na.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Johnseli(m): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2018
simpleKUSH:
i can never bring myself to like this guy after smashing yemi alade's smelly afonja pussy.....
Since then, his career had been shaky and a total failure, I just hope he won't die of depression sha

Wetin dey do you? Yemi Alade's Pussy and your wife/girlfriend plus sisters which one get class pass?.
Abeg! get sense and stop hating.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by pooozeee(m): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2018
praizblog:
Famous actor Alex Ekubo dresses as An Army General to a movie premiere.

You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actor-alex-ekubo-dresses-as-army-general-to-a-movie-premiere/

Ojukwu was a Lt.col in the Nigerian army and was never a General, however he assumed the post of a General in the biafran army.

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 06, 2018
Love a man in uniform...real uniform, not a fine boy model devoid of Money, Power ...Respect undecided
Alex you try small at the end of the day nah fvckboy level tongue
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by ilorinarchitect: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2018
Wow I love the look

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Temple1288(m): 8:48am On Dec 06, 2018
Onye obula nke si n'ala Igbo na ekwe ro na Biafra kwesili iju nne ya ufodu ife... It runs in the blood!

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by AnalQueenluci: 8:50am On Dec 06, 2018
simpleKUSH:
hmmm...simplekush
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by einsteine(m): 8:52am On Dec 06, 2018
Who told Alex Ekubo that Ojukwu stood for what he believed until his death?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 06, 2018
simpleKUSH:
smashing yemi alade yansh is an achievement bro he deserves some accolades...that ass is not regular

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Kenturkey048(m): 8:55am On Dec 06, 2018
adisabarber:
Ojukwu was a Lieutenant colonel
In Nigerian army,,But a General in the biafran Army.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by mikeweezy(m): 8:56am On Dec 06, 2018
simpleKUSH:
lol hahahaha we hav already know you

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Anduku: 9:00am On Dec 06, 2018
cardoctor:
Must we bring Biafra into this?
Alex Ekubo is proud of ojukwu's achievement so he chose to rep the Biafran General with his costume, nothing bad in that

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:00am On Dec 06, 2018
simpleKUSH:
shame on u, y bringing yemi here..

Ar u ok
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:01am On Dec 06, 2018
waledeji:

It would have been better he did, than to ran away like a coward cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy
Only cowards die like a rat

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Citizen360: 9:01am On Dec 06, 2018
he looks good
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by 9ja083: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2018
elmodee7:
Igbos and the Idiotic pigs of briafia IPOB terrorist headed by the gay nnamdi cownu would love this. very idiotic lazy pigs

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Bede2u(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2018
elmodee7:
biafra is our home....we are not terrorists...we are progressive africans who will one day rise to lead africa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Ategberoson(m): 9:08am On Dec 06, 2018
lordkush:
but he did not swallow rat poison grin

.But he did not cause the death of million innocent people

A true leader stand to his course and take responsibility of his mistake regardless

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by adisabarber(m): 9:08am On Dec 06, 2018
Kenturkey048:
In Nigerian army,,But a General in the biafran Army.

What is Biafran army? Ojukwu died as a retired Nigerian soldier and Ojukwu was given full state burial as a retired Nigerian soldier. His casket was covered with the Nigerian flag. Why didn't his family reject that and allow Biafran soldiers to bury him?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Twoclans(f): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2018
Who else saw ifu enadas comment ?

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by toplinetrtrend: 9:13am On Dec 06, 2018
simpleKUSH:

You are too dumb to realise that yemi alade has an igbo mother
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by IkpuMmadu: 9:16am On Dec 06, 2018
cardoctor:
Must we bring Biafra into this?
because biafra would be awesome
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by toplinetrtrend: 9:16am On Dec 06, 2018
BruncleZuma:
So was Jack

But Jack got promoted to a General, while Emeka remained a Lt. Col.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by IkpuMmadu: 9:17am On Dec 06, 2018
What they don't know of refuse to know is that every igbo man has biafra blood running in them and we don't hide it
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by BruncleZuma: 9:20am On Dec 06, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

But Jack got promoted to a General, while Emeka remained a Lt. Col.
Jack promoted himself that's where the issue of seniority started.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by wizod(m): 9:26am On Dec 06, 2018
i can never bring myself
to like this guy after
smashing yemi alade's
smelly afonja pussy.....
Since then, his career
had been shaky and a
total failure, I just hope
he won't die of
depression sha
Ahmed0336:

How did what you just wrote relates to the topic?
hahahahahaha dat is d negative effect of drug addiction
Re: Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere by Hades2016(m): 9:29am On Dec 06, 2018
simpleKUSH:
weed at work ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chike Bryan Nnamani Dies After Receiving Phone Call From Home (Photo) / Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng / Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.