Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

I'm Dangerously Wealthy, Receives Booty From No Govt – Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Dangerously Wealthy, Receives Booty From No Govt – Oyedepo (755 Views)

10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's Claim Of Being Dangerously Wealthy / 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Dangerously Wealthy, Receives Booty From No Govt – Oyedepo by akinbode1(m): 7:31am On Dec 06, 2018
The Presiding Bishop, Living Faith Church Worldwide, aka Winners’ Chapel, Dr. David Oyedepo has said that he has never received or shared any booty from any government in Nigeria.

He boasted of God’s blessings on his life and that he has a clear conscience. “I don’t share any booty from any government. I have a clear conscience; I am dangerously wealthy. I am rich, whatever I want, comes. That’s what they call wealth,” the Bishop said.

Oyedepo stated this at the opening session of Shiloh 2018, the annual gathering of the members of the Living Faith Church tagged “Dominion” at its International Headquarters, Canaan Land, Ota in Ogun State.

The Bishop warned those he called ‘political gladiators’ to understand that authority is now domiciled in the church, saying, “If the church says you are going nowhere, there is nothing you can do.”

Speaking on “Heralding the Dominion Era of the Church,” he declared that the authority that enthroned the church was from heaven and not man-made. “It is not something that we organise; it is by the hand of God. You can be upset, it won’t change anything,” he added.

He told the congregation, which included 4,512 delegates from 43 nations of the world that God would be confirming in these last days that heavens rules in the affairs of men. “If the church comes against any arrogant, puffing fellows, they shall be messed up,” he affirmed.

Oyedepo noted that for anyone to dominate his world, he has to first dominate the issues of his life. “Until one is rescued, he cannot rescue others. We must remove the beam in our eyes before we can remove the mote in other people’s eyes,” he urged.

The event, which will end with a thanksgiving service on Sunday, December 9, 2018, is the 20th edition of the annual programme that features prayers, special ministrations, instant testimonies and encounter nights.

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2018/12/im-dangerously-wealthy-receives-booty-from-no-govt-oyedepo/

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dangerously Wealthy, Receives Booty From No Govt – Oyedepo by FarahAideed: 7:32am On Dec 06, 2018
Na so
Re: I'm Dangerously Wealthy, Receives Booty From No Govt – Oyedepo by GoldChest(m): 7:32am On Dec 06, 2018
Pastor too dey brag like wizkid and Davido dem
Lol

But I like and respects Pastor Oyedepo
Re: I'm Dangerously Wealthy, Receives Booty From No Govt – Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 06, 2018
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm ashamed that the fraud called Oyedepo has finally gone mad to the extent of peddling falsehood on the pulpit just to discredit the president. Oyedepo has always been an arrogant, irresponsible con artist hiding under Christianity to perpetuate his fraud. This useless man is not the only pastor in Nigeria and his constant attacks on the president means the anti corruption crusade is biting him hard unlike previous regimes that gave him and his likes import waivers and other soft landing. Oyedepo is a disgrace to Christianity and he's way of life is not even Christ like to begin with. The federal government should give him the Elzaky-zaky treatment should Buhari win in 2019. Such a terrible personality should not be walking free as his utterances are a threat to national security. In saner climes, people like Oyedepo will be terminated to the underworld by the FEDS to avoid impending doom. While Muslim leaders all over the country remain mute and non partisan in the political atmosphere, our useless Christian leaders like Mbaka and Oyedepo are bringing shame to the church. I only pity the Gullible members of winners chapel whose brain is pocketed by the fraudulent vermin called Oyedepo sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Dangerously Wealthy, Receives Booty From No Govt – Oyedepo by MadamExcellency: 7:36am On Dec 06, 2018
GoldChest:
Pastor too dey brag like wizkid and Davido dem
Lol

But I like abd respects Pastor Oyedepo

He is like David in old testament, he has the covenant, a vision and a mission.
Re: I'm Dangerously Wealthy, Receives Booty From No Govt – Oyedepo by Nbote(m): 7:37am On Dec 06, 2018
U dey mind ZonBs and morons whose brains have been formatted and replaced with pap..
Re: I'm Dangerously Wealthy, Receives Booty From No Govt – Oyedepo by OMNIVIRUS(m): 7:38am On Dec 06, 2018
"power is now domiciled in the church"
Re: I'm Dangerously Wealthy, Receives Booty From No Govt – Oyedepo by GoldChest(m): 7:39am On Dec 06, 2018
MadamExcellency:

He is like David in old testament, he has the covenant, a vision and a mission.

So true
Re: I'm Dangerously Wealthy, Receives Booty From No Govt – Oyedepo by seanfer(m): 7:39am On Dec 06, 2018
Pastor did you Benefit from the Import Waivers given by the past administration? Can you show us the Tax your Church paid the federal government?, How much did you pay for the airport charges on your 4 private jets before May 2015? If you did not pay any of the mentioned charges then Pastor you have been benefiting and enriching yourself at the detriment of the poor masses...
Re: I'm Dangerously Wealthy, Receives Booty From No Govt – Oyedepo by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:50am On Dec 06, 2018
akinbode1:

He told the congregation, which included 4,512 delegates from 43 nations of the world that God would be confirming in these last days that heavens rules in the affairs of men. “If the church comes against any arrogant, puffing fellows, they shall be messed up,” he affirmed.

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2018/12/im-dangerously-wealthy-receives-booty-from-no-govt-oyedepo/

Good! Oyedepo saying it the way it is!

Thank you for leaving your comfort zone to address issues relating to this nation!

Not everyone can be bought!

1 Like

Re: I'm Dangerously Wealthy, Receives Booty From No Govt – Oyedepo by ayomilore: 8:20am On Dec 06, 2018
But I hardly hear Adeboye condemn any government anywhere.
Re: I'm Dangerously Wealthy, Receives Booty From No Govt – Oyedepo by Omoboricash(m): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2018
OMNIVIRUS:
"power is now domiciled in the church"
The statement caught my attention too. We all aware how they almost brought down the heaven in 2014/2015 general election for his preferred candidates to win the election but unfortunately the man lost the election.
If truly you're man of God as u proclaimed, I believe ur wish was to see Jonathan install as democratic elected president in 2015. But God is alpha and omega of everything in this world.
PA Oyedepo retrieve your tract before it was too late
Re: I'm Dangerously Wealthy, Receives Booty From No Govt – Oyedepo by digScratcher: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2018
he was also banned from entering the UK due to fraud.

https://www.nairaland.com/1880349/bishop-oyedepo-barred-entering-uk
Re: I'm Dangerously Wealthy, Receives Booty From No Govt – Oyedepo by Bacteriologist(m): 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
In a country that's regarded as the poverty capital of the world. A country with the fastest growing number of internet fraudsters.
A country where people steal one another's underwear to get rich.

The only thing a religionist can brag about is his wealth. A wealth obtained without tax and often from the gullible masses.

And my countrymen continue to cheer him on.

You see how bad religion is?

(1) (Reply)

The Most Powerful Spiritual Man In The Whole Yoruba Land Nigeria / Prophet Odumeje Stopped By Police From Meeting Governor Ganduje (video) / Slavery And Jehovah Yahweh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.