Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Slavery And Jehovah Yahweh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Slavery And Jehovah Yahweh (635 Views)

What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? / Hidden Truths About Jehovah / Yahweh And His Son Jesus / There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slavery And Jehovah Yahweh by AntiChristian: 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
Here are some Biblical Slave verses:

NB: Before you crucify me on a stake/cross kindly go through this thread Slavery and Islam by Sagenaija https://www.nairaland.com/5924765/slavery-islam

1. Permission to sell Slaves.
However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.
Leviticus 25:44-46

2. Ruling on selling your daughter as a slave
When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment.
Exodus 21:7-11

3. A slave is his owners property...
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property.

So as you can see, if the slave doesn't die, then there is no punishment, it is just a loss for the owner since the slave is too hurt to work! WOW! So this means, you can hurt your slave as much as you want, just make sure IT doesn't die, and the reason I say IT is because it is clear the Bible regards slaves as mere processions, an object, like land, and not a human being.

So as you can see, the Bible's slavery in the OT is no different than the slavery inflicted upon black people by white Americans and white Europeans, they got these racist slavery attitudes straight from the bible, even the Biblical commentator said they are the same!

So here are the Questions that need answers!

1. Abraham married Sarah and took Slave Hagar as what? Concubine, wife, others Please mention...………….

2. Who authorised those laws above?

3. Did the Person in 2 above change his mind now?

4. Was Jesus' position on slavery different from His father's bearing in mind that:
Jesus gave them this answer: "Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.
John 5:19

5. Are there any verse(s) from Genesis to Revelation that recommends freeing of slaves whatsoever back then?

6. If Jehovah did authorised those laws can He be called all those unprintable names advocatejare, sagenaija and agentnairaland call Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa salam)?

This is simply Biblical. No Muslim post is entertained!

2 Likes

Re: Slavery And Jehovah Yahweh by XXXXTENTACION: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
So you just created this thread in retaliation or to revenge right

¿ cool %

1 Like

Re: Slavery And Jehovah Yahweh by AntiChristian: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
So you just created this thread in retaliation or to revenge right
¿ cool %

Call it a rebuttal or the exposure of una hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: Slavery And Jehovah Yahweh by XXXXTENTACION: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
AntiChristian:

Call it a rebuttal or the exposure of una hypocrisy!
Which people hypocrisy are you even talking about sef (una)
Re: Slavery And Jehovah Yahweh by OtemAtum: 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
Jehovah and Allah are really in trouble these days. My people don't fear their 'holey' names anymore. FREEDOM IS HERE AT LAST grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slavery And Jehovah Yahweh by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
AntiChristian I want to ask, how many slave's wives Muhammad has? No vex en
Re: Slavery And Jehovah Yahweh by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
OtemAtum:
Jehovah and Allah are really in trouble these days. My people don't fear their 'holey' names anymore. FREEDOM IS HERE AT LAST grin

Re: Slavery And Jehovah Yahweh by OtemAtum: 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
[quote author=ANTIlSLAM post=92240191][/quote]Virus sef go fear Otem grin When I am not through with my mission on earth? cheesy
Re: Slavery And Jehovah Yahweh by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
OtemAtum:
Virus sef go fear Otem grin When I am not through with my mission on earth? cheesy

Maybe you'll conclude your mission in hell
Re: Slavery And Jehovah Yahweh by OtemAtum: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Maybe you'll conclude your mission in hell
Leave that one for your imprisoned god to try. That should not be your own preoccupation cheesy
Re: Slavery And Jehovah Yahweh by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
OtemAtum:
Leave that one for your imprisoned god to try. That should not be your own preoccupation cheesy

Re: Slavery And Jehovah Yahweh by OtemAtum: 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
Re: Slavery And Jehovah Yahweh by OtemAtum: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Just bring your brain come here ok
L ;Dl
Re: Slavery And Jehovah Yahweh by OtemAtum: 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Just bring your brain come here ok
L grin l
If there's any brain for you to repair, it's definitely the brain of Jehovah your god cheesy
Re: Slavery And Jehovah Yahweh by AgentNairaland(f): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
AntiChristian:
Here are some Biblical Slave verses:

NB: Before you crucify me on a stake/cross kindly go through this thread Slavery and Islam by Sagenaija https://www.nairaland.com/5924765/slavery-islam

1. Permission to sell Slaves.
However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.
Leviticus 25:44-46

2. Ruling on selling your daughter as a slave
When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment.

3. A slave is his owners property...
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property.

So as you can see, if the slave doesn't die, then there is no punishment, it is just a loss for the owner since the slave is

You have spoken well, the truth still remain you're slave of allah.. Thank you
Re: Slavery And Jehovah Yahweh by advocatejare(m): 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
Antichristian don't forget to tell us how Muhammad sold humans like commodities

Muhammad the slave trader:

"Narrated Jabir:
The Prophet (ﷺ) came to know that one of his companions had given the promise of freeing his slave after his death, but as he had no other property than that slave, the Prophet (ﷺ) sold that slave for 800 dirhams and sent the price to him."
-Sahih Bukhari 9:89:296

Antichristian, don't forget to tell us how Muhammad underrated the lives of black slaves , equating two black slaves to one non black slave.

It was narrated that jabir said:
"A slave came and pledged to the Prophet to emigrate, and the Prophet did not realize that he was a slave. Then his master came looking for him. The Prophet said: 'Sell him to me,' and he bought him for two black slaves. Then he did not accept the pledge from anyone until he asked: 'Is he a slave?"'
-Sunan an-Nasa'i 4184

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slavery And Jehovah Yahweh by AntiChristian: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You have spoken well, the truth still remain you're slave of allah.. Thank you

I agree bro. Jesus is a superior slave of Allah!

The truth is we are all slaves!
Re: Slavery And Jehovah Yahweh by AntiChristian: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2020
advocatejare:
Antichristian don't forget to tell us how Muhammad sold humans like commodities

Muhammad the slave trader:

Antichristian, don't forget to tell us how Muhammad underrated the lives of black slaves , equating two black slaves to one non black slave.

Simple Questions you can't answer!
Na only Muhammad you sabi blame.
Answer the Questions up there. The thread is about the Bible not Islam!

Boda olodo! This shows how confused you truly are.
Re: Slavery And Jehovah Yahweh by AntiChristian: 11:13am On Jul 30, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Which people hypocrisy are you even talking about sef (una)

Try answer the questions if your are a true Christian. Otherwise just dey look.
Re: Slavery And Jehovah Yahweh by XXXXTENTACION: 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
AntiChristian:

Try answer the questions if your are a true Christian. Otherwise just dey look.
am not a christian full stop.
Re: Slavery And Jehovah Yahweh by advocatejare(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
AntiChristian:

Simple Questions you can't answer!
Na only Muhammad you sabi blame.
Don't you Muslims always say that Muhammad is the best of mankind? So why are you angry when we examine the kind of life he lived?
Re: Slavery And Jehovah Yahweh by AntiChristian: 7:53am On Aug 02, 2020
advocatejare:
Don't you Muslims always say that Muhammad is the best of mankind? So why are you angry when we examine the kind of life he lived?

We are not angry but why is it that your Lord with the support of Jesus did the same things Muhammad did but you're unable to blame your Lord and Jesus. How do we define hypocrisy?
Re: Slavery And Jehovah Yahweh by advocatejare(m): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

We are not angry
if you are not, do you want to be like Muhammad acts and in deeds?

Like his dirty lifestyle of bathing inside dirty water ?
It was narrated that Abu Sa'eed Al-Khudri said:
"It was said: 'O Messenger of Allah, you perform Wudu' from the well into which the bodies of dogs, menstrual rags and garbage are thrown?' He said: 'Water is pure and it is not made impure by anything.'"
Grade : Hasan (Darussalam)
Reference : Sunan an-Nasa'i 326
In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 2
English translation : Vol. 1, Book 2, Hadith 327

(1) (Reply)

"God Punish Useless Fake Pastors"- Charly Boy Slams Pastor Ibiyeomie / Something Greater Than Men Celebrating Your Birthday / I Gave My Tithe To My Father Who's In Need. Have I Done Something Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.