Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts (46918 Views)

Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man / Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally / Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by nazablossom(f): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2018
Op, do you really have to remind us that he sent his d!ck to Nina? Before you know it now it will become his second name.

You for kuku use "d!ck sender, Iyke Ogbonna reclaims his wife " cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by Crystalline(f): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2018
What kind of news is this
Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by Jaynom(m): 11:07am On Dec 06, 2018
Charmingrascal:
I wonder why it's difficult 4 sum men wit beautiful & loving wives to desist frm cheating. He obviously luvs Sonia bt his dick no gree stay one place.
You don't know what happened
Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by Assassin101: 11:09am On Dec 06, 2018
You mean his small dick?

quote author=Charmingrascal post=73594733]I wonder why it's difficult 4 sum men wit beautiful & loving wives to desist frm cheating. He obviously luvs Sonia bt his dick no gree stay one place. [/quote]
Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by ShamsBarack: 11:21am On Dec 06, 2018
Damn! She's beautiful.
Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by topliest: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2018
Lol laughing myself out, dis is too funny. Dis ik of a dude is so childish.running scared to lose his wife while he got eggs on his hands. Oh I just can't stop laughing.
Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by Dedetwo(m): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
YOU don't want something, and you don't want other people to have it....lol...

You can't eat your cake and have it..

He just remembered the investments he had made on her. When you invest on a girl more than she does on you, you feel bad when she tries to move on or when other guys target her... grin

Did you read from the article where it was state the couple divorced? Most Nigerians have funny stream of thought.
Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by AngelicBeing: 11:39am On Dec 06, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
YOU don't want something, and you don't want other people to have it....lol...

You can't eat your cake and have it..

He just remembered the investments he had made on her. When you invest on a girl more than she does on you, you feel bad when she tries to move on or when other guys target her... grin
Gbam tongue
Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by Dedetwo(m): 11:42am On Dec 06, 2018
topliest:
Lol laughing myself out, dis is too funny. Dis ik of a dude is so childish.running scared to lose his wife while he got eggs on his hands. Oh I just can't stop laughing.

Did IK dude divorce his wife? When in Nigeria did couples with some form of misunderstanding become open season for other members of the society? The dumbass dude asking to marry another man's wife should have waited after the divorce has been finalized.
Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by grandstar(m): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2018
Charmingrascal:
I wonder why it's difficult 4 sum men wit beautiful & loving wives to desist frm cheating. He obviously luvs Sonia bt his dick no gree stay one place.

He needs discipline and self control and needs to stop being a hypocrite

I call him a hypocrite because he loved flaunting his marriage ans beaury of Sonia giving the impression that all was great at the home and that he'd have no need of a side chick.

Meanwhile, the man was busy womanizing , even sending nude pics to chicks!

Why would I look at Nina how much more send my nude to her when I have Sonia by my side?
Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by emelda86(f): 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
Even with the whole killer shape Sonia got,,, Ik still cheat on her even sending his nude to Nina of yesterday.... Smh men are scum indeed.
Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by MENTORCH(m): 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
The girl is looking for someone that will buy her diamond bracelets this Christmas, and IK is there talking about another thing. The guy has given her opportunity to run.
Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by Cammo: 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
Guyman02:
Abeg leave IK and him wife matter
In other news grin grin grin
This your screenshot funny die! grin
They had no idea the embassy was closed, so who are they now protesting to? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by Mysselff2: 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2018
Charmingrascal:

IK Ogbonna is a bloody Arrow

If he is not busy calling the mother of his son " an olosho" on social media, then he is busy sending pictures of his pen!s to girls that have acted " blue film" on Big brother naija

Shame
Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
You want to marry somebody's wife.... Some men are really f00ls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) / Timi Dakolo's Loving Birthday Message To His Wife / Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.