Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:10 PM

Oyedepo's Gaffe And Mbaka's Greed By Deji Yesufu - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo's Gaffe And Mbaka's Greed By Deji Yesufu (15560 Views)

Ebube Muonso And Mbaka War Of Words: Ebube Muonso Opens Up / Ebube Muonso And Mbaka War Of Words Update: Ebube Muonso Says Its A Fallacy. Dec / War Between Ebube Muonso And Mbaka Gets Hotter As Christian Faithful Replies Mba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo's Gaffe And Mbaka's Greed By Deji Yesufu by semyman: 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2018
Their followers are called sheep advisedly
Re: Oyedepo's Gaffe And Mbaka's Greed By Deji Yesufu by Repentoday: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm ashamed that the fraud called Oyedepo has finally gone mad to the extent of peddling falsehood on the pulpit just to discredit the president. Oyedepo has always been an arrogant, irresponsible con artist hiding under Christianity to perpetuate his fraud. This useless man is not the only pastor in Nigeria and his constant attacks on the president means the anti corruption crusade is biting him hard unlike previous regimes that gave him and his likes import waivers and other soft landing. Oyedepo is a disgrace to Christianity and he's way of life is not even Christ like to begin with. The federal government should give him the Elzaky-zaky treatment should Buhari win in 2019. Such a terrible personality should not be walking free as his utterances are a threat to national security. In saner climes, people like Oyedepo will be terminated to the underworld by the FEDS to avoid impending doom. While Muslim leaders all over the country remain mute and non partisan in the political atmosphere, our useless Christian leaders like Mbaka and Oyedepo are bringing shame to the church. I only pity the Gullible members of winners chapel whose brain is pocketed by the fraudulent vermin called Oyedepo sad
To be sincere, ARE YOU BORN AGAIN?. Are you ready and prepare for the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ?.
Re: Oyedepo's Gaffe And Mbaka's Greed By Deji Yesufu by Abimbola29(m): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
sureheaven:
Father mbaka displayed what all men of God are good at.
They're all business men who are after money and will only recognize those who bring them money and goodies.

But Oyedepo's own is the wosrt, total hatred of PMB is all over him. shocked

I'm really disappointed in oyedepo, many of his church members are also disappointed in him. embarassed
just coz someone said your president should address the issues of cloning you started saying Oyedepo is the worst I just weak for this country
Re: Oyedepo's Gaffe And Mbaka's Greed By Deji Yesufu by koolaid87: 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2018
Dumb niqqa.

Oyedepo is the head of living faith
Mbaka is the head of adoration ministry

Use your brain

SukolaBaraki:
@Op

I can see how myopic your conclusions are.

Although some of your reasonings were wellfounded, you turned logic on its head to lump Catholicism with Pentecostal capitalism. grin

David Oyedepo is the head of Winners. Father Mbaka is not the head of the Catholic church.

Spits and walks outta thread angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? / An Open Letter To Nigerian Christians / This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.