Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Kylie Jenner Slams Travis Scott Impersonator Over Fake Cheating Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Jenner Slams Travis Scott Impersonator Over Fake Cheating Photo (412 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Arrested By EFCC (Photos) / Paul Okoye Gives Emir Sanusi's Impersonator His Phone Number, Calls Him 'Sir' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Slams Travis Scott Impersonator Over Fake Cheating Photo by Edithfavourite: 9:55am On Dec 06, 2018
Make-up mogul and reality star, Kylie Jenner , has slammed the Travis Scott impersonator who staged the rapper's cheating photo to trick the Internet into thinking he was cheating on her.

The impersonator, Christian Adam from the Bahamas shared a video where he admitted he was behind it, and also bragged about following the internet with the fake cheating photo.

Adam who shares a striking resemblance with the rapper was pictured kissing a mystery woman, and when the photo surfaced online many believed it was Travis Scott.

The father of one was forced to deny it on Instagram, but his partner Kylie Jenner is not having it.

In her Instagram story, Kylie posted a screenshot of the video and called Adam out for his "prank." She wrote in a since-deleted note;

"Idk if this is really a social experiment to some people but you're messing with real people, real relationships, real family. I'm happy my relationship is strong because this is getting out of hand. The internet scares me sometimes for real."
Her big sister, Kim Kardashian also tweeted about the video saying:

“I hate that I am bringing attention to this but this is absolutely disgusting that you would find this funny to mess with Travis & Kylie who just started a family together. This is really damaging to relationships, families and is just so wrong!"
Kim wrote on Twitter.

(1) (Reply)

My Song ‘wetin You Gain’ Does Not Promote Ritual- Victor Ad Says / Who Are Your Top 10 Rappers In Nigeria? / Nicki Minaj Threaten To Sue Daily Mail Host Jesse Palmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.