Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

My 1st Time Experience As An Aliexpress User Dec 2018 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My 1st Time Experience As An Aliexpress User Dec 2018 (8387 Views)

My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix / The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? / Aliexpress Package Delivery Attempt Failed,what Shld I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 1st Time Experience As An Aliexpress User Dec 2018 by Mikeshine(m): 6:43am On Jul 09, 2019
Please house, and bought a faulty panel on alixpress. Having engaged in conversation with the seller, they resolved to that I, should send the motherboard back so they can give me a new one. My question is that, does it worth it to return goods back on alixpress? How much will it cost me to get it returned?
Re: My 1st Time Experience As An Aliexpress User Dec 2018 by Calyx111(m): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
Good afternoon,
I hail all the gurus in the building, abeg i b first timer trying to purchase item on AliExpress.
Which shipping companies make sense?
Re: My 1st Time Experience As An Aliexpress User Dec 2018 by nurey(m): 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
Calyx111:
Good afternoon,
I hail all the gurus in the building, abeg i b first timer trying to purchase item on AliExpress.
Which shipping companies make sense?

China post 2 to 3weeks depending on how fast the seller ships the product and trackable.

free shipping takes a month minimum to 2 months, not trackable and from what I heard from the Nipost guy your goods may enter voice mail so always adviceable not to use it.

Other shipping are very expensive but fast I have not used those before

1 Like

Re: My 1st Time Experience As An Aliexpress User Dec 2018 by Mrford(m): 3:43am On Dec 23, 2019
G
Re: My 1st Time Experience As An Aliexpress User Dec 2018 by Calyx111(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2019
Thanks bro.
No b all seller de get china post option for shipping.
Secondly shey Na shipping wey de trackable make sens or d once wey de untrackable
Re: My 1st Time Experience As An Aliexpress User Dec 2018 by nurey(m): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2019
Calyx111:
Thanks bro.
No b all seller de get china post option for shipping.
Secondly shey Na shipping wey de trackable make sens or d once wey de untrackable

They all do, when you get to some products, they have different mail delivery as standard all you have to do is click on the shipping and it would take you to an option to change shipping, there you will see the different types and their cost.

All the free shipping I know don't have tracking ability I have only shipped something once free which cost 500naira and it took 50days to get delivered. Unable to track an item can cause issues because sometimes Nipost are slow in delivering and sometimes goods get lost so you can be able to get a refund.

Been able to track your good gives you peace of mind

1 Like

Re: My 1st Time Experience As An Aliexpress User Dec 2018 by Calyx111(m): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2019
Thanks bro, i really appreciate God bless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moto 360, Anyone? / Giving Out Glo Data To Half The Price / Problems Logging Into Yahoo Mail .... Solved!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.