Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Davido Reveals WHY NYSC Cancelled His Service Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reveals WHY NYSC Cancelled His Service Year (4092 Views)

#coronavirus: See What Edo Pastor Titled His Service (photo) / Top Ghana Artist Allegedly Cancelled His London Concert Due To Poor Ticket Sales / Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reveals WHY NYSC Cancelled His Service Year by courage676(m): 11:19am On Dec 06, 2018
Weeks ago, Davido popular known as OBO enrolled for 2018/2019 NYSC but seems to have stopped as NYSC cancelled his service.

The singer replying to Chinko Ekun’s post on Instagram explains how NYSC cancelled his service due to fans always rushing to take pictures with him.

See Comments

Source: http://bluejamz.com/davido-reveals-why-nysc-cancelled-his-service-year/

1 Share

Re: Davido Reveals WHY NYSC Cancelled His Service Year by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:29am On Dec 06, 2018
wtf is chinko
Re: Davido Reveals WHY NYSC Cancelled His Service Year by Charmingrascal(m): 11:44am On Dec 06, 2018
They shld give him an exemption letter since it was NYSC that asked him to go home, they shld nt use this against him wen he contensts for any political post in d future.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals WHY NYSC Cancelled His Service Year by itspzpics(m): 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hahaaa
Re: Davido Reveals WHY NYSC Cancelled His Service Year by sammysammy111(m): 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
David u better ask dem for exemption letter oooo, to avoid stories dat touch in d future

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals WHY NYSC Cancelled His Service Year by oyahitme: 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
shocked
Re: Davido Reveals WHY NYSC Cancelled His Service Year by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
angry how is this trash affecting this criminal infested society

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals WHY NYSC Cancelled His Service Year by KingLennon(m): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
Davido caused many problems in the camp. You will think Davido is the new director grin
Re: Davido Reveals WHY NYSC Cancelled His Service Year by Houseofglam7(f): 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2018
undecided
Re: Davido Reveals WHY NYSC Cancelled His Service Year by Ahmed0336(m): 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2018
sammysammy111:
David u better ask dem for exemption letter oooo, to avoid stories dat touch in d future

Thought exemption na for people wey don pass 30years?

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals WHY NYSC Cancelled His Service Year by femi4: 5:20am On Dec 07, 2018
abdulazeez1002:
wtf is chinko
buy TV, you no gree
Re: Davido Reveals WHY NYSC Cancelled His Service Year by chriskosherbal(m): 5:29am On Dec 07, 2018
The guy is just too hot for NYSC to handle.
Re: Davido Reveals WHY NYSC Cancelled His Service Year by speedyconnect3: 7:03am On Dec 07, 2018
There is nothing like cancellation of service year in Nysc Act or Bye laws.

I have checked both.

People like rubbish

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

Re: Davido Reveals WHY NYSC Cancelled His Service Year by abdulazeez1002(m): 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
femi4:
buy TV, you no gree
You wey get cinema for your house. tell me any of his meaningful songs that has got nothing to do with MONEY and BUMBUM.
Re: Davido Reveals WHY NYSC Cancelled His Service Year by femi4: 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2018
abdulazeez1002:
You wey get cinema for your house. tell me any of his meaningful songs that has got nothing to do with MONEY and BUMBUM.
Now you really need a TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvSyIqZSzHw
Re: Davido Reveals WHY NYSC Cancelled His Service Year by abdulazeez1002(m): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
femi4:
Now you really need a TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvSyIqZSzHw
The producers and the noise maker deserves 2month stay in Kirikiri maximum prison for releasing this poo

(1) (Reply)

Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo / Mercy Goes Pant-less, Twerks During Night Party (photos) / INI EDO - Help Me" My Skin Is Damaging, Ini Edo Cries As She Lamented (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.