Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo (4092 Views)

Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' / Busola Dakolo Shares Bedroom Photo With Husband, Timi Dakolo (photos) / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by titiloyeblog: 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
@titiloyeblog.com

Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has taken to her Instagram page that Busola Dakolo who happens to be a rape victim by Biodun Fatoyinbo has been in uncontrollable tears with no one in the capacity to console her. In Kemi's post, it was reported that for the past 48hours, Busola has been in serious tears that even her husband can't control her.

And the unfortunate part is that Timi Dakolo has not been at home for the past 4 days now. As the source said, he might be in his studio.

Listen to the audio: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/07/audio-busola-in-uncontrollable-tears.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by divabolanle: 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mtchew.. busola shud go n sit down

3 Likes

Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by OfficialAPCNGR: 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
She's missing something... Let's confirm the DNA of her kids

Sorry I am NOT going to increase the posts on this thread... quote me as you like

6 Likes

Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by titiloyeblog: 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
OfficialAPCNGR:
She's missing something... Let's confirm the DNA of her kids

Point
Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by IamD18: 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
Pastor Biodun should not meet her, to avoid being accused of another rape.

Avoid this generation women in secret if you want to live long. False Rape allegation is gradually becoming their method of bring a man down.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by Johnkay01: 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lol

If you believe Kemi "OYO"

2 Likes

Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by obiekunie2: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
you destroyed a man that nurtured you, guided you in your path and help in making you responsible and you expect joy not to flee from you abi?

this is just the beginning of your tears my dear - until you make an open confession in all the media house on how you lied against biodun, you will never know peace.

see her see sniper real soon.

10 Likes

Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by GraGra247(m): 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
Uncontrollable tears for what. Make we run commot from this country for her.

Everyone has experienced far worse harrowing circumstances worse than rape at one time or the other.

Wasn't it enough the whole country protested on her behalf?

Or it wasn't enough that the rogue pastor has stepped down?

Or wasn't enough that 22 lawyers are offering her free services on the matter?

There are many poor and voiceless rape victims that never got any sympathy from anyone let alone justice and yet thriving.

Abeg we should learn to be content and stop over-reacting.

9 Likes

Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by otipoju(m): 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
If hes truly the one that disvirgin her, she is clearly longing for him again. She is damaged goods.

Timi Dakolo is just a pawn. Her heart is still with Biodun and she is obviously feeling remorseful.If Pastor catch am one on one again, him go still nack am.

Las las all of them go dey alright.
Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
The woman that attended Lady boss or wentin dey call am.

But aunty kemi be like one of our friend that they are professional in lying but still we always what to hear from them to av something to laugh on....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by Born2Breed(f): 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
Believe Kemi at your peril

4 Likes

Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by Megatrix: 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
Kemi the fake journalist

2 Likes

Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by goodmorning40: 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
I hope this Busola got her facts right before coming out with an a ligation as grievous as this

1 Like

Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by Engrjj: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
I think Timi once said he met his wife a virgin.
Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by Hintona(f): 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
otipoju:
If hes truly the one that disvirgin her, she is clearly longing for him again. She is damaged goods.

Timi Dakolo is just a pawn. Her heart is still with Biodun and she is obviously feeling remorseful.If Pastor catch am one on one again, him go still nack am.

Las las all of them go dey alright.

Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by davires: 11:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
We need answers

1 Like

Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by Funkybabee(f): 12:04am On Jul 03, 2019
Engrjj:

I thought na only me still remember

4 Likes

Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by inoki247: 12:20am On Jul 03, 2019
Thought people said is the healing process. what process is now making her cry.. Who beat u e don du abi u dey cut onion's ni....
Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by Horlubunmmy: 12:49am On Jul 03, 2019
Engrjj:
Believe all this celebrities ne, at your own peril
Just for the Gram
virgin indeed

1 Like

Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by Nukilia: 3:58am On Jul 03, 2019
obiekunie2:
you destroyed a man that nurtured you, guided you in your path and help in making you responsible and you expect joy not to flee from you abi?
this is just the beginning of your tears my dear - until you make an open confession in all the media house on how you lied against biodun, you will never know peace.
see her see sniper real soon.
I can imagine the expression on the face of Judas when he collected 30 pieces of silver to do a hatchet job for the scribes and Pharisees. The scripture talked about how he killed himself after the great betrayal... lipsrsealed The Dakolos will never be forgotten so quickly in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by Karemarealty288(m): 5:18am On Jul 03, 2019
All of you should enjoy the ant infested wood you brought home... grin

2 Likes

Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by TANID(m): 6:56am On Jul 03, 2019
titiloyeblog:
[b]@titiloyeblog.com[/b]Timi Dakolo has not been at home for the past 4 days now. As the source said, he might be in his studio.
This One Is Enough For Us.

Hmmmm!
Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by bigDickson(m): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2019
I dont know if this is the truth... But one thing I know is that Busola and Timi wont be happy in a long time.
Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2019
Ode to fi filla pa Eerin, ojo kan soso ni iru won niyin mo.

The hunter that kill Elephant with cap reign only for one day.

Voice of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by OmoNwa: 9:48am On Jul 03, 2019
Hanty Kemi have come again
Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by victorian(f): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2019
She should cry us a river.

No be only, she need to see and speak to Fatoyinbo again . So she can lie another lie again, that he raped her once again 2019. This woman sef!

What do u need to see your acclaimed rapist for again? angry

She had better clean those crocodile tears and figure out on how to save her marriage and dignity .

1 Like

Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by jayson87: 10:16am On Jul 03, 2019
Lets face it Busola is in true love with Biodun Fatoyinbo... as a psychologist, you will know there is nothing that can compare with your first true love. she fell for biodun at such a young age and allowed him have his way with her. NEVER BELIEVE HER STORY! IT IS NOTHING BUT A FARCE FULL OF REVISED SCRIPT SHES PLAYING TO GET BACK AT FATOYINBO and maybe save her husband near-dead music career!.

She is jealous of fatoyinbo's wife

2 Likes

Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by titiloyeblog: 10:36am On Jul 03, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by otipoju(m): 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=Hintona post=79887636][/quote]

Why you dey look me like that. Im not making fun of them. Its just a sad reality. Pastor **** up no be small.
Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by GentleMoney: 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2019

Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by Stan232: 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
Chinese aza is available.rate is 25% hit me up on Whatsapp on 08168152166

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma B: Cardi B Gives Herself An Igbo Nigerian Name / See Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Epic Reply After Falz Asked When Last They Had Sex / Why Are We Not Crazy About Our Celebrities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.