Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

The Candidate Of Heaven (Lucky Douglas Atafo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Candidate Of Heaven (Lucky Douglas Atafo) (1185 Views)

Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate / Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Candidate Of Heaven (Lucky Douglas Atafo) by ojeland(m): 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2018
This write up is from one of my books. Suggestions are welcome.

In the world today everybody is a Christian; but not everybody is a candidate of heaven. Heaven is the place that was promised to us by Jesus Christ while on earth. John 14:2-3 “ In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also”. KJV.

The word “candidate” is not a new thing to most people. One can be a candidate of many things on earth but still not a candidate of heaven. Candidate means what one is qualified for or to have. As a person one can become a candidate of heaven by accepting Christ into your life and becoming a Christian. There are different kinds of Christian in which one can know more about from my book titled “THE PRICE TAG”

Heaven in a nutshell talks about the dwelling place of God, His angels and a place where all Christians will meet with God. Gen 22:11” And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven”......KJV. Matt 5:48 “Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect” NIV. Heaven is the real place for a Christian.

When one talk about candidate of heaven, one is referring to or talking about be qualified to dwell with God in one place. The true of the matter is that it is not every one thatb can dwell with God in heaven, but I pray for you as you are reading this book receive the grace to become a candidate of heaven in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Right Of Reply: Christians Enjoy More Holidays Than Muslims In Nigeria / The Easter Deception / Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.