Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Photo: 16 Years Old Boy Got Married To A 12 Years Old Girl He Got Pregnant. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: 16 Years Old Boy Got Married To A 12 Years Old Girl He Got Pregnant. (2144 Views)

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara / Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: 16 Years Old Boy Got Married To A 12 Years Old Girl He Got Pregnant. by Good2love(m): 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
She is 12years, he is 16, they ate the forbidden fruit, and she got pregnant, their parents force them in to marriage���

Cc
Mynd44
Ijehbaby

1 Like

Re: Photo: 16 Years Old Boy Got Married To A 12 Years Old Girl He Got Pregnant. by Emescot(m): 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
This is not right, they will all regret ever doing this. To me pregnancy is never a justification to force two people to be together, on the long run they wont be happy.
To me the girl does not look 12yrs old tho.
If she is i hope she has a safe delivery free from complications and please NAFDAC needs to ban all the food turning this small girls to agric fowl so they stop thinking they are matured enough.
Anyways i blame the girl and her parents.

1 Like

Re: Photo: 16 Years Old Boy Got Married To A 12 Years Old Girl He Got Pregnant. by okrikaboi: 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
No be naija
Re: Photo: 16 Years Old Boy Got Married To A 12 Years Old Girl He Got Pregnant. by tofolo(m): 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2018
why is she now looking sad? who send her work angry but on a serious note this is not the solution.
Re: Photo: 16 Years Old Boy Got Married To A 12 Years Old Girl He Got Pregnant. by Mynd44: 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
Probably a school play.
Not enough information

1 Like

Re: Photo: 16 Years Old Boy Got Married To A 12 Years Old Girl He Got Pregnant. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
Looking at the boy's face you can tell he's still a kid.

They are not even up to voting age and they are being forced to enter into the legal contract of marriage.

Marriage our matured yeyebrities cannot adequately manage grin

Every adult participant above the age of 18 should be arrested forthwith including their parents.

This is child abuse angry
Re: Photo: 16 Years Old Boy Got Married To A 12 Years Old Girl He Got Pregnant. by oddoood: 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
Stage drama ni joooor
Re: Photo: 16 Years Old Boy Got Married To A 12 Years Old Girl He Got Pregnant. by czarina(f): 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
Fake news. That was a school play!

check my profile if you live in Jos or will be coming to Jos soon smiley You need us!

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Double Dating And I Need Your Advice / Wife Stabs Husband After Finding Photos Of Him With Woman – Which Was Herself! / My Cousin That Was Once Ashame Of My Company Is Now Asking Me For Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.