Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,678 members, 7,959,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

Rhys Miller Offiong Jailed In UK For 15 Years For Rape, Blackmail - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rhys Miller Offiong Jailed In UK For 15 Years For Rape, Blackmail (15642 Views)

Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria / Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings / Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhys Miller Offiong Jailed In UK For 15 Years For Rape, Blackmail by Kingpee2(m): 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2018
Gerrard59:

Misinformation.

Offiong is either Ibibio or Efik. Just like Effiong, think Senator Bob Effiong.

@Topic: The mouth and face gave it out. Immediately, I saw those features, I didn't doubt his origin. grin
i know he is either related to one of those but when did Nairalanders get to this level of trashing out insults based on tribes ,thT guy is just one special idiot ....
Re: Rhys Miller Offiong Jailed In UK For 15 Years For Rape, Blackmail by SURElee(f): 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2018
15years too small, make dem lock for am for solitary confinement throwey the key for life
Re: Rhys Miller Offiong Jailed In UK For 15 Years For Rape, Blackmail by AuroraB(f): 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
Inception:
good bye

village people jetting back to their base after a successful mission:
cheesy cheesy
Re: Rhys Miller Offiong Jailed In UK For 15 Years For Rape, Blackmail by Diso60090(m): 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
Triangles1:
Igbo and Yoruba always top chat when it come to crime...... But offiong I don't know where you come from....... South South

Carlabar product
Re: Rhys Miller Offiong Jailed In UK For 15 Years For Rape, Blackmail by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
chiagozien:
See his face,stupid yoruba man.

grin
Re: Rhys Miller Offiong Jailed In UK For 15 Years For Rape, Blackmail by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
angry

They should have executed him and then given his corpse a Life Sentence.

chiagozien, my regards to your father....

grin grin grin
Re: Rhys Miller Offiong Jailed In UK For 15 Years For Rape, Blackmail by abdulaz: 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2018
Yeye boy.

Him mate dey do steady pick-up for UK him dey waste him own opportunity to blackmail and rape small girls.

Stupid boy.
Re: Rhys Miller Offiong Jailed In UK For 15 Years For Rape, Blackmail by JBoss25(m): 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
abdulaz:
Yeye boy.

Him mate dey do steady pick-up for UK him dey waste him own opportunity to blackmail and rape small girls.

Stupid boy.
lol
Re: Rhys Miller Offiong Jailed In UK For 15 Years For Rape, Blackmail by Dami12345: 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2018
Randy100:
Rape is a crime against God.

Lol.
Read about the crusades ediot.
Re: Rhys Miller Offiong Jailed In UK For 15 Years For Rape, Blackmail by dazzlingd(m): 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
Good. No mercy for rapists... Kill them all
Re: Rhys Miller Offiong Jailed In UK For 15 Years For Rape, Blackmail by cyrus2: 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
make afonja take am easy ooh
Re: Rhys Miller Offiong Jailed In UK For 15 Years For Rape, Blackmail by JBoss25(m): 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
cyrus2:
make afonja take am easy ooh
the guy isn't yoruba , idiot
Re: Rhys Miller Offiong Jailed In UK For 15 Years For Rape, Blackmail by freshtimber: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
lemme come and be going...
Re: Rhys Miller Offiong Jailed In UK For 15 Years For Rape, Blackmail by themanderon: 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2018
Just look at his ete calabar face grin
Re: Rhys Miller Offiong Jailed In UK For 15 Years For Rape, Blackmail by Randy100: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2018
Dami12345:

Lol. Read about the crusades ediot.
my middle finger to you. Did God sanction the rape of women. DIMWIT.
Re: Rhys Miller Offiong Jailed In UK For 15 Years For Rape, Blackmail by Dami12345: 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
Randy100:
my middle finger to you. Did God sanction the rape of women. DIMWIT.

Your father is a dimwit, for doing humanity a disservice by not using withdrawn method, even when raping a wh3ore.
If not that your mother was so battered she should have been able to "work " more often to afford to dispense with the abomination you have become.

The retar3ded bastard you are you are is "randy"
I would say God punish you but where will the curse land on you, you are already battling with so many curses from your village.
Re: Rhys Miller Offiong Jailed In UK For 15 Years For Rape, Blackmail by Randy100: 4:55am On Dec 07, 2018
Dami12345:

Your father is a dimwit, for doing humanity a disservice by not using withdrawn method, even when raping a wh3ore.
If not that your mother was so battered she should have been able to "work " more often to afford to dispense with the abomination you have become.

The retar3ded bastard you are you are is "randy"
I would say God punish you but where will the curse land on you, you are already battling with so many curses from your village.
your generation is cursed. Nothing good will come out of your lineage.
Re: Rhys Miller Offiong Jailed In UK For 15 Years For Rape, Blackmail by Dami12345: 5:40am On Dec 07, 2018
Yt
Re: Rhys Miller Offiong Jailed In UK For 15 Years For Rape, Blackmail by Judybash93(m): 6:06am On Dec 07, 2018
chiagozien:
See his face,stupid yoruba man.
[center][/center] grin grin grin grin you're just one angry individual
Re: Rhys Miller Offiong Jailed In UK For 15 Years For Rape, Blackmail by gulfer: 6:55am On Dec 07, 2018
Kingpee2:
you don’t have sense ,Offiong is an Igbo man,you’re one of those idiots who come here with ur stupid tribalistic insults....
He is not Igbo but a Biafran as they always claim the South-South, of which Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers are a part as their own grin grin grin grin
Re: Rhys Miller Offiong Jailed In UK For 15 Years For Rape, Blackmail by Randy100: 7:34am On Dec 07, 2018
Dami12345:

grin grin
See your life.
I just ruined your day and am happy. So much ill luck for you today. This early morning, your own don do. tongue

Anyways you started it. I simply said you should read up on the crusades and you insulted me. undecided
Guess wat, dont bring a knife to a gun fight. grin
You think you can come and bully me anyhow. You claimed I was the first one that insulted you, go back to that ur message and read it very carefully. You didn't ruin my money, I am always ready for bully like you, nobody has the monopoly of insult and foul language.
Re: Rhys Miller Offiong Jailed In UK For 15 Years For Rape, Blackmail by Dami12345: 8:19am On Dec 07, 2018
Randy100:
You think you can come and bully me anyhow. You claimed I was the first one that insulted you, go back to that ur message and read it very carefully. You didn't ruin my money, I am always ready for bully like you, nobody has the monopoly of insult and foul language.

I apologise.
Didn't mean to insult you.
We cool?
Re: Rhys Miller Offiong Jailed In UK For 15 Years For Rape, Blackmail by Randy100: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2018
Dami12345:

I apologise. Didn't mean to insult you. We cool?
Yea we are cool.
Re: Rhys Miller Offiong Jailed In UK For 15 Years For Rape, Blackmail by Kingpee2(m): 10:06am On Dec 07, 2018
gulfer:
He is not Igbo but a Biafran as they always claim the South-South, of which Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers are a part as their own grin grin grin grin
at least now he knows .
Re: Rhys Miller Offiong Jailed In UK For 15 Years For Rape, Blackmail by gidgiddy: 10:13am On Dec 07, 2018
pooozeee:
Silly boy, how did he get to the UK ?

Probably same way you got to Nigeria, by birth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Reacts To Allegedly Killing Of 35-year Old Woman In Plateau / JTF Officials Manhandle Community Members In Bayelsa, Hold Them Hostage (photo) / Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.