Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan (54093 Views)

Wike Hits Ayu Hard Again,pdp Southwest Gov Blast Atiku, Says He Will Never Win / Oyo PDP Group Endorses Eddy Olafeso As PDP Southwest Chairman / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by Chukazu: 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
XINOIX:

As at last check the only human with saw with physical cash was Ganduje of APC and Buhari has done nothing?

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by poshbrave(m): 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
CilicMarin:

Remember Campaign Council has not been named nor inaugurated..
is always like dat even if Buhari rig to win 2019, despite being d incumbent President it will still take him till 2020 to enact his cabinet...slow puck

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by Dinho20(m): 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
Lordofthewest:
All these ones just came for sightseeing jonathan did bigger rallies than this is the southwest after sharing dollars to all the yoruba kings, no yoruba born of a woman on his/her right mind would vote the combination of looter and yeebow bigot.The welfare of Nigeria as a country is all we care about someone please tell Atiku/OBItuary to stop wasting their time cos their defeat is certain.

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by Supermajor(m): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
FindX:
Rented crowed from Lagos.
Kneel down and Receive sense before it becomes too late.
Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by 9jaArea: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2018
senatordave1:
Why is pdp afraid of taking their zonal campaign to larger venues? Even seyi making pulled more crowd than this which means that most yorubas are against atiku.he will get below 35%

Ilorin show them pepper

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by MXrap: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2018
Wow this is big
Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by chiangwar: 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2018
Fake news

Afamed:

A zonal PDP Presidential rally consist of 6 states. Everyone has been distancing from the fugitive candidate
Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by lexy2014: 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
netpro:

The Man with a Plan for a Great and Prosperous Nigeria. President Buhari all the way. God bless Nigeria!

Is it d plan he still writing since 2015?

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by flowx(m): 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
Are the zombies expect anything let than come Saturday in Kano? No! So expect to see mammoth crowd in APC rally because everybody including myself would like to Mr President even once before the expiration of his tenure. Half of the people in APC presidential campaign will vote for Atiku.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by FindX(m): 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2018
Supermajor:

Kneel down and Receive sense before it becomes too late.

Use your head kid
Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by seanfer(m): 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
flowx:
Are the zombies expect anything let than come Saturday in Kano? No! So expect to see mammoth crowd in APC rally because everybody including myself would like to Mr President even once before the expiration of his tenure. Half of the people in APC presidential campaign will vote for Atiku.

Calm down... Now re-write what’s on your mind....
Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by deomelo: 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8268769_dtcdbfvx4amxtge_jpeg61aadeb2c5696fca41f86d7ad426a8f7

lol @ athiefKUlooter...

Den gather crowd inside street corner to make crowd look larger.

You go see real crowd when APC land Ibadan..

Bunch of losers..

grin grin
Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by chiedu7: 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
alsudan:
They will soon come here to shout 'this is Mapo hall, it can't contain more than 3000 people", even though these pictures don't lie.

Really funny how failures that can't even commence their campaigns care so much about the numbers of another.
Na who go campaign, the lifeless one?

deomelo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8268769_dtcdbfvx4amxtge_jpeg61aadeb2c5696fca41f86d7ad426a8f7

lol @ athiefKUlooter...

Bunch of losers..

grin grin

E pain am
Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by Anambralstson: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2018
wristbangle:
, I remember how you insulted Ibadan as the capital of brown roof republic in the world. Thank God Internet never forgets.

Are you more SW than we? Please face Anambra and leave us alone. Stop interfering on issues that doesn't concern you.

I dare you to quote me, so I can reveal your bigotry comments on SW region.
My friend stop being emotional with politics, meanwhile view more from PDP rally today from Ibadan, Oyo people are ready for libration grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by Smile4daddy(m): 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
alsudan:
They will soon come here to shout 'this is Mapo hall, it can't contain more than 3000 people", even though these pictures don't lie.

Really funny how failures that can't even commence their campaigns care so much about the numbers of another.
Mapo is a central and market place, you don't need to mobilize before people attend any rally. PDP shouldn't rejoice over this.
Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by Ugosample(m): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2018
wristbangle:
, I remember how you insulted Ibadan as the capital of brown roof republic in the world. Thank God Internet never forgets.

Are you more SW than we? Please face Anambra and leave us alone. Stop interfering on issues that doesn't concern you.

some of your people are at the forefront of wanting to give a known failure a second term in Aso rock

For people who claim to be sophisticated, it's a discrepancy

Anyways, one man one vote, and may whoever pulls the highest vote win

That's all in gonna say...

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by Anambralstson: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2018
More

1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by kernel001: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2018
BENITAPUSSY:
Let me show you the people to hold responsible for that.

Who's to be held responsible for recession during his tenure as military head of state?

Are they the ones responsible for his inability to be economically sound?

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by Nigga679(m): 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
netpro:

The Man with a Plan for a Great and Prosperous Nigeria. President Buhari all the way. God bless Nigeria!

Maybe great plans to insure you and d members of ur family who knows, certainly not Nigerians. Becos from all indication, both APC and Atiku has nothing to offer you and I as Nigerians. Atiku way preferable as a choice to ouster this cluess government that has stocked d masses in a scotching heat of hunger, having believed only him could give them a run for their money. Atiku not a choice though, but an option left. If after four years PDP still repeat same mistake they made for sixteen years in power, then Nigerians will be left with further choice than to have them buried completely. For now, atikulated Nigeria is what Nigerians are looking forward to participating come 2019 by d grace of God Almighty.
Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by ahaz: 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
netpro:

do you mean to say God bless president jubril from Sudan?
Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by wristbangle: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
Anambralstson:

My friend stop being emotional with politics, meanwhile view more from PDP rally today from Ibadan, Oyo people are ready for libration grin cheesy

A tribal bigot turns to political tool. Lol because of chicken change. Meanwhile, how is your drunk master doing in Anambra?

Speaking of being emotional, what will happen if your party lose 2019 election, back to wailing and playing tribalism will suffice again cheesy

7 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by Afamed: 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
gurunlocker:

Hey man! I hope you know you are sharing a photoshoped image all over NL?

Hope you know what Photoshop is?
Keep quiet and face the imminent defeat of your fugitive Presidential candidate.
Next jooooor©®√

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by fredoooooo: 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
seanfer:

But those at Upper-Iweka and Aba are everywhere shouting that the SW is PDP... I can’t wait to see what they will be shouting when PDP lose the Election in 2019...

Wailing of course grin
Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by Bgetto: 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
They said rice was 9000 when APC took over,
They forget it was 2500 when PDP took over,
They said patrol was 87 when APC took over.
They forget it was 11 when PDP took over.
They said doller was 190 when APC took over,
They forget it was 1# when PDP took over.
They said cement was 2000 when APC took over,
They forget it was 400 when PDP takeover.
They spend 16 years destroying Nigeria but holding APC for responsible, good people of Nigeria wake up and be wise.

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by Anambralstson: 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2018
fokusmind:
If this is what Seyi Makinde ( Oyo PDP Guber aspirant) pulls for his gubernatorial campaign, he should be ashamed of himself, not to talk of South West Presidential rally . How time flies! Check out 2015 APC presidential rally with few states in its possession.Now that the whole South West is locked down fpr APC, 2019 gonna be more massive

deomelo:

lol @ athiefKUlooter...

Bunch of losers..

grin grin
tongue

APC used the same venue in 2015 for presidential campaign the crowd wasn't much like today

Below is APC presidential campaign in Mapo hall 2015

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by mathew247: 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
Afamed:

A zonal PDP Presidential rally consist of 6 states. Everyone has been distancing from the fugitive candidate
your picture na Photoshop. feel the real one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by Kbidi: 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
Afamed:

You can imagine.The whole, Ogun, Oyo,Osun,Ekiti,Ondo and Lagos state? They might end up getting less than 500,000 votes in South West .
You will be shocked... You think its by the crowd at the rally? The truth is most people wants to stay hungry again for another four years.. Let's get this country working again.
Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by ODVanguard: 3:22am On Dec 07, 2018
wristbangle:

Isn't it crazy how the guy has so suddenly abandoned Obiano, as in? I wonder what happened because he has now switched camp to the same Peter Obi whose integrity he vehemently attacked leading up to Obiano's reelection. I think Obiano fired him as his social media hypeman. Either that or Peter Obi's camp must have offered him more money than Obingo was paying him. In that case he has sold his soul to the highest bidder. I've always known him to be a very shameless hypocrite.

7 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 07, 2018
Ne×t Le✔el abeg
Sai Baba2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri / Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.