Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room (122917 Views)

Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by Awesomefred32(m): 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2018
Animals in human form every where
puah
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2018
What can make a man kill his gf? Even cheating isn't enough. Na wa
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by daddytime(m): 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
Ugly people sabi wicked sha...

Dem dey vex for life as a whole. ..

We have loads of them here on NL...they go insulting people for no just cause.

Kai...Nigerian illiterate and ugly bloggers sha...

The middle picture with the blue wall was of a family having a tussle and they had to exhume the deceased body.
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by IKEPENTECOST: 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2018
adisabarber:
So the walls dey change colour abi? 1 picture dey show blue wall the other looks unpainted.

That white surface at your left side you are seeing as wall is not wall but actually floor OK! I check very well
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by KabirusaniDk(m): 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2018
sekundosekundo:
Buhari why?

its ur father's Fault.
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by montumonami(m): 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2018
Triangles1:
Wettin all does amebo sit down they wait for? They wan chop rice. R. I. P to the girl. I think its high time Nigeria government regulate the rate of boy friend girlfriend bcs not everybody get the heart to move on after been jilted.
husband killed wife, wife killed husband story is even more than boyfriend /girlfriend killings sef..
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by kayc0(f): 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2018

2 Likes

Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by sekundosekundo: 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
KabirusaniDk:

its ur father's Fault.
No, blame your mother for it. My father didn't want it in the first place.
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by AuroraB(f): 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2018
Triangles1:
Wettin all does amebo sit down they wait for? They wan chop rice. R. I. P to the girl. I think its high time Nigeria government regulate the rate of boy friend girlfriend bcs not everybody get the heart to move on after been jilted.
Me too dey wonder why them sit down for benches and all. Abi the funeral dey underway nii? And these are grown ups oooo undecided
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by Realdeals(m): 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
Deceptive picture, why is the room wall changing color?
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by clemz85(m): 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2018
Stupid girl!
Anyway... May her poor soul through the mercy of God rest in peace
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by Jabioro: 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
Thank God the suspect had all the time to do all prison and life jail term biding..your destiny gonna be wasted in many folds.
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by ttmax09(m): 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
Things that men do. Even the devil himself will be surprised.

Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by notoriousbabe: 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
This is chair wickeness to a fellow human bean, he should be punished
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by 77up(m): 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
Fl@t...... lipsrsealed

Rest in peace to the dead cry
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by Hassan88(m): 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
sekundosekundo:
Buhari why?
must you always disgrace your birth?
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by sekundosekundo: 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hassan88:
must you always disgrace your birth?

If I was a clone this is what I would have said.

1 Like

Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by AFONJACOW(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
people no longer think straight before they commit a crime, for how long do he think he can cover This crime up by the Time the body go decompose nah him go report himself for police
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by budusky05(m): 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
See him wike brother, murder runs in there blood.

Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
philsbaba:
Don't be quick to judge.

Maybe she died unexpectedly of unknown circumstances; the guy must have been scared to report to that police because for sure e would be jailed because they might not believe his story.

Or maybe he killed her.

We should be asking questions, not judging them
Is this supposed to make sense?

So he would rather go to jail As the murderer? because he was scared of Reporting his wife's death?

will he not go to jail now?? you still made no sense.

1 Like

Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
uhmmmmmmm. maka y some guy can jusy be extremely dangerous.
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by D1zion: 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
What was her crime & that of the unborn child
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
very typical of their sort.

better leave it here, before some idiots from the area throw tantrums.
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by mechanics(m): 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2018
Nwaoma14:
Strange things happening everyday
That's right but with God on our side, we won't experience such.

1 Like

Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by Akabuking: 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
when the Immams, pastors, priest and the.so called men of God leave the are suppose to preach and start preaching about prosperity, this is the result.
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by doskie(m): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
kayc0:
Ah.. Sometimes I just feel sorry for ladies. They are just too vulnerable. Hence they fall into wrong hands. This is wickedness.
na wa oh. girlfriend kwa. who will look at thia mans face and even auapect he can kill a rat. nigerians and quick money mentality.
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by Xisnin(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
philsbaba:
Don't be quick to judge.

Maybe she died unexpectedly of unknown circumstances; the guy must have been scared to report to that police because for sure e would be jailed because they might not believe his story.

Or maybe he killed her.

We should be asking questions, not judging them
Your "maybe" does not enter the picture since people know that the girl is pregnant for him.
I would have agreed with you if this is a one-night stand.
He is a murderer, whether he did it intentionally or accidentally.
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by solex1988(m): 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2018
End time show
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by adisabarber(m): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2018
IKEPENTECOST:

That white surface at your left side you are seeing as wall is not wall but actually floor OK! I check very well

Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
Is the wall a chameleon?? just changing color

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) / Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.