Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,965 members, 7,952,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

Prophet Kumchacha: ''Afia Schwarzenegger Seduced Me But I Refused The Sex'' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prophet Kumchacha: ''Afia Schwarzenegger Seduced Me But I Refused The Sex'' (44103 Views)

Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal / Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Kumchacha: ''Afia Schwarzenegger Seduced Me But I Refused The Sex'' by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2018
Wakanda Ghanian bears Schwarzenegger
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: ''Afia Schwarzenegger Seduced Me But I Refused The Sex'' by Randy100: 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
I agree with the pastor, the lady is not attractive enough.
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: ''Afia Schwarzenegger Seduced Me But I Refused The Sex'' by Isangad1(m): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
you want commendation abi pastor
OK you try clap for ya self
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: ''Afia Schwarzenegger Seduced Me But I Refused The Sex'' by oluwatosink: 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
latsy:
Marry a Ghanaian wife at your own peril. They are very proud of adultery.
what about kenya,zibab... even nigeria self..
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: ''Afia Schwarzenegger Seduced Me But I Refused The Sex'' by stickle(m): 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
niceprof:
According to Kumchacha, Afia Schwarz offered her body to him but she wasn’t attractive enough so he refused.SMH

my point exactly, so if she was attractive enough he would have . BIG SHAME. flee, dont wait to access
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: ''Afia Schwarzenegger Seduced Me But I Refused The Sex'' by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
Crooked pastor and cheap Olosho!

They both needs to get a real Job.
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: ''Afia Schwarzenegger Seduced Me But I Refused The Sex'' by Greatzeus(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2018
kenzysmith:
When she dey seduce u if ur prick raise non be refuse be that one own .na because na church office na she for do am if na for ur house gan gan she seduce u case closed otito
If educated people are asked to raise their hand,you too will raise your hand? Even if you want to type in pidgin,write sensibly undecided
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: ''Afia Schwarzenegger Seduced Me But I Refused The Sex'' by decuteGenius: 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
after he had enjoyed the body, he didn't want to penetrate. Dat is foolishness
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: ''Afia Schwarzenegger Seduced Me But I Refused The Sex'' by wokemzine: 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2018
shocked

Imagine!!!

One Language, non- multilingual

Why won't Ghana progress?
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: ''Afia Schwarzenegger Seduced Me But I Refused The Sex'' by ifyalways(f): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2018
Funny name.

Dunno who is madder, Naija or Ghanaian pastors

Clowns cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prophet Kumchacha: ''Afia Schwarzenegger Seduced Me But I Refused The Sex'' by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
I love your courage, you were able to resist the woman of sin(devil) using the personality of a man to defile you

www.AprokoGist247.me

www.AprokoGist247.me
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: ''Afia Schwarzenegger Seduced Me But I Refused The Sex'' by Biingoo: 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2018
ceejayMAX:
I think seun have to start screening b4 registration,to avoid idiots like this
Respect his opinion.....coz he's entitled to it
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: ''Afia Schwarzenegger Seduced Me But I Refused The Sex'' by TFLASHOGEE(m): 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2018
grin yeye prophet after you don press breast, feel and smush the unattractive body
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: ''Afia Schwarzenegger Seduced Me But I Refused The Sex'' by latsy: 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
oluwatosink:

what about kenya,zibab...
even nigeria self..
Have you ever seen a married Nigerian so!an go on TV to brag about
adultery?
Such scenes are very common in Ghana.
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: ''Afia Schwarzenegger Seduced Me But I Refused The Sex'' by freshtimber: 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
''Afia Schwarzenegger Seduce Me To Sleep With Her But I Refused'' - Prophet Kumchacha says

It seems the brouhaha between Controversial TV and Radio Personality, Afia Schwarzenegger and Founder and leader of Heaven’s Gate Ministry, Prophet Kumchacha has taken a different turn as the man of God makes a damning revelation about Afia.
Recall, the man of God and Afia nearly fought in Kasapa FM studio some months ago.

According to Kumchacha, Afia Schwarz offered her body to him but she wasn’t attractive enough so he refused.

Speaking in an interview with Da Don on Hitz Fm, Kumchacha stated that Afia Schwarz invited him to support her charity work but one-day seduced him to bed with her but he refused.
The man of God thinks that’s what aggravated their beef.

Kumchacha further cursed and prophesied that Afia Schwarzenegger will die next year if she doesn’t resist from her bad behaviour.

Watch the video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTzJovj5Mi0

na wah o...no be the same pastor they grab another woman oranges??or i no dey see am well...chisos is lord..

Source: https://nollyzone.com/afia-schwarzenegger-seduce-me-to-sleep-with-her-but-i-refused-prophet-kumchacha-says/
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: ''Afia Schwarzenegger Seduced Me But I Refused The Sex'' by Psmark: 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
[quote author=abdulaz post=73612669]Hmm grin

Please someone should help me with that meme `I know you’re lying but continue’

Re: Prophet Kumchacha: ''Afia Schwarzenegger Seduced Me But I Refused The Sex'' by openmine(m): 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
Sirheny007:
Smart Niqqa..
Had it happended, she'd come out 3 years from now to say you raped her.
grin grin
yes ohhh
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: ''Afia Schwarzenegger Seduced Me But I Refused The Sex'' by harryjunior17(m): 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
tamethem:
He refused the sex but pressing her boobs.
End time pastor or sorry I forgot its Ghana, End time Pasteh.
cmun. u ought to know dats Photoshop.. it's clear
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: ''Afia Schwarzenegger Seduced Me But I Refused The Sex'' by chiedozie198100: 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
She wasn't attractive enough shey

Sometimes I wonder why God is so merciful, Imagine the dude prophesying the death of someone he would have slept with if she was attractive

I wonder if he would still prophesy her death if he had preeked her

please what was ur grade in WAEC english?

preeked her?
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: ''Afia Schwarzenegger Seduced Me But I Refused The Sex'' by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:07am On Dec 07, 2018
chiedozie198100:

please what was ur grade in WAEC english?

preeked her?

Minister of English,
did u understand what I wrote or not
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: ''Afia Schwarzenegger Seduced Me But I Refused The Sex'' by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 07, 2018
harryjunior17:
cmun. u ought to know dats Photoshop.. it's clear

ooh! I never knew.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obituary Of Actress Ada Ameh (Photo) / Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" / Maje Ayida Dating Yinka Mathews (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.