Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

The ‘girl-beauty’ And The ‘girl-beast’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The ‘girl-beauty’ And The ‘girl-beast’ (674 Views)

Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The ‘girl-beauty’ And The ‘girl-beast’ by jezuzboi(m): 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2018
The upside of an encounter with ‘girl-beasts’ is that it helps you appreciate the coordinateness of ‘girl-beauties’ whose countenances are always lit up with cheery smiles. Unlike those conceited drama queens who seek nothing but undue attention, these harmonized breeds give a brand new meaning to life; a whole new essence to existence.

In place of an irritating sense of entitlement, you notice a deep indebtedness for the littlest of your kind deeds. In place of an inflated idea of delusional self-importance, you get a down-to-earth modus vivendi that suspends mannish reasonability. In place of concocted illusionary feminine qualities that give pleasure to the male senses but blind the eyes to predominant devilish demeanors, you see the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit.

These life-sweetening agents make you wonder why their fellow feeble creatures beautifully made by the creator would take so much smelly pride in variability. It’s cool to be broken; what’s weird is willfully deriving devilish pleasure from unevenness. Trust me, even rakish bachelors look out for genuine peace-giving maidens, not daytime witches!!!

All the disgusting mood swings, repelling superciliousness, alarming neediness of unmerited adoration, and feigned generosity, who puts up with that? A girl-beast will quickly say “A REAL MAN.” I’m guessing a real man like biblical King Ahab who entertained Jezebel in his Empire and ended up in ruins; a resultant effect of her bad energy.

But looking on the bright side, girl-beauties would not get much recognition without girl-beasts. For instance, without the likes of the fallen Queen Vashti, the likes of the elevated Queen Esther wouldn’t be celebrated. So we can say that girl-beasts are not completely useless. Heaven wouldn’t be so craved if there’s no hell. Good wouldn't be valued if there’s no evil. Perhaps the existence of ‘willing girl-beasts’ is to project the wonderfulness of girl-beauties.

A trustable confidant, harmless live-giver, industrious ally, gracefully generous, securely confident, decently elegant, clever and purposeful, strong and respectable, admirably fearless, man promoter, a firm believer, and a creative lover: what more can a man ask for? Oh Lord, in a world full of girl-beasts, cause the light of girl-beauties to shine on your sons.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Like Italians, They Are Crazy Like Black People / IndecentStar Krissyjoh Beaten Up After Sex, Rescued By Nigerian Police / Why Does My Girlfriend Not Nag Or Query With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.