Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

#BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. (43038 Views)

Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari / Reno Omokri Defends Arabic On Naira Note On His Social Media Page / Abdulmumin Jibrin Defends Buhari's Tooth-picking Photo By Comparing It To Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
Ekez:
Buhari is a clone ,simple
your parents need refund of the money spent on your education.
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by TruthinAction: 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2018
Our level of education is really very low and Reno of all people disappointed me on this. He is diverting attention from the real issue. The real issue is that is he dead and is Jibril from Sudan acting as an impostor? People claim he has been made to look like him through surgical operations. The question should be, if you believe the present Buhari is Jibril acting as an impostor, tweet like. Otherwise #BuhariisnotJibril.
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
ayatt:
Nigerians don't reason sha.. Why will a whole president be cloned and those close to him won't know?
don't be surprised. The person playing with their senses loved his dog than his acclaimed followers. They lack common sense a rogue for that matter playing with their sensed. He came out later to tell them he never said Buhari was cloned.
Can someone convince me that the person talking from Israel is Kanu. Isreali govt came out openly to deny that he was not in their country and peeps.like him believed non sense his saying.
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by Nature8(m): 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2018
Samsimple:
buhari must go
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by MizMyColi(f): 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2018
Clone or Impostor we don't know. I only ask that he removes his cap.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by afroxyz: 11:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
landmark86:
Despite the fact that I don't like Buhari, it will be stupid of me to believe FOOL like NNAMDI KANU that Buhari was cloned.

I cant still believe issue of the clone can still be trending in the country that people wia well EDUCATED. Is better we grow mehn.

Rubbish

I'm utterly ashamed. we have become the laughing stock of the whole world
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by Ejanla07: 12:19am On Dec 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Buhari is a pure clone.

The man in aso rock is jubril...named Al sudanni from sudan.

Your village people will be ashamed of u...

How can he be cloned. And still be jubril from sudan

Go and check meaning of clone and stop disgracing ur village people before dem go change am for you

1 Like

Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 07, 2018
On Oyedepo's Remarks about "Buhari's Double":Oyedepo was misinterpreted https://danlimeblog.com/on-oyedepos-remarks-about-buharis-doubleoyedepo-was-misinterpreted/
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by Gboliwe: 1:32am On Dec 07, 2018
A nairalander needs urgent financial help. Please follow this link and help as you can.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-mothers-kidney-transplant/

Nairaland link: https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-save-mothers-life-shes
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by arrestdarrester: 2:52am On Dec 07, 2018
Ayam not understanding. Nnamdi Kanu said he was swapped. While we are trying to prove Nnamdi wrong, he said he was not cloned.

The best thing in 2019 is to vote him out so we can be sure both ways that we have not been scammed
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by jaxxy(m): 6:28am On Dec 07, 2018
Bgetto:
They said rice was 9000 when APC took over,
They forget it was 2500 when PDP took over,
They said patrol was 87 when APC took over.
They forget it was 11 when PDP took over.
They said doller was 190 when APC took over,
They forget it was 1# when PDP took over.
They said cement was 2000 when APC took over,
They forget it was 400 when PDP takeover.
They spend 16 years destroying Nigeria but holding APC for responsible, good people of Nigeria wake up and be wise.

What u have proved here is that Apc is exactly thesame as Pdp if not worse.
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 07, 2018
Ejanla07:

Your village people will be ashamed of u...

How can he be cloned. And still be jubril from sudan

Go and check meaning of clone and stop disgracing ur village people before dem go change am for you
More like a response from a yoruba man

We don't beg. Unity
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by Ekez(m): 8:01am On Dec 07, 2018
bamidelee:

your parents need refund of the money spent on your education.
i don't blame yu but the clone in aso rock
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by Ekez(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2018
Ornament2003:

Funny enough, I can bet it, you don't know the meaning of being cloned!

Majority of the ignoramuses spewing thrash about cloning don't even have the understanding of cloning.

Lalastica has given gullible chalartans the platform to manifest their ignorance.

Prove me wrong if you understand the concept of cloning, itiboribo!
itiboribo kee yu there,
Ok he's not a clone but a double
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by bikefab(m): 9:53am On Dec 07, 2018
The report is that buhari is being impersonated by someone else, a complete stranger. An impostor is different from a clone. Get the accussations straight. Though it is scientifically possible to clone a person, it is practically impossible.
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
Next time.

PMB... should address his people.. first..before outsiders or deal with the case within.. After all outsiders didn't ask if you were cloned....you said it with ur mouth... More like you brought it upon yourself...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram / 2015 ELECTION: INEC Releases List Of Ten Presidential Candidates / Imagine If Nigeria's Past Heroes Were Instagram Users... Lmao See For Yaself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.