Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party (38436 Views)

2 Prominent Lawmakers Dump APC In Key Northern State / 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) / 26 Lawmakers Dump APC For APM In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by israelmao(m): 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
You haven't seen or heard anything yet!
Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by famology(m): 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
They can move to any party to actualize their personal ambitions provided they all come together to deliver BUHARI in their various states next year.After delivering Buhari, they can all go to hell.I root for Buhari not Apc.

1 Like

Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by Officialpdpnig: 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
I can’t say who will win imo state, but one thing is sure.

Apc just lost a state.

1 Like

Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by Officialpdpnig: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
TheMoniker:
grin
Apc is a demonic party founded by devil to inflict pain on Nigerians.
Vote them out.
Like for Pdp and share for Apc.

Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by Officialpdpnig: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
GoldChest:
I see Rochas hands in all of these .

APC is dead in Imo State

Now it's going to be an easy easy win for PDP Emeka Ihedioha in the governorship race .

Nice one

Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by Officialpdpnig: 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2018
deolu2000:
Anything to end the madness of APC in Aso Rock come 2019 is welcome by me.

Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by Officialpdpnig: 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
OBoy50:
From now henceforth, I seized to be a member of
BMO and my PVC goes to the PDP Alhaji atiku
abubarkar as we the BMO are being used by the
APC to dig out a never exist propaganda against
Atiku knowing fully well that the buhari led govt has
failed Nigerian's woefully and couldn't list any
achievements its initiated and completed in the last
3 years of its misrule. Iwill not allow myself to be
used as a tool in misleading Nigerians over
#25,000.
#IAMATIKULATED! Let gets Nigeria working again.

Stop fooling yourself. These lies no longer work.

I used to be a PDP worker and this was one of the classic lies we would tell on social media. We would claim to be a member of BMO and now wish to dump it for Atiku.

You are busted

3 Likes

Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by eneyoduke(m): 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
Issokay
Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by eyeview: 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
They all lost their APC primaries in their various LGAs. They were all out of the 2019 race until this AA offer. That's how much IMO people wanted to do away with every Rochas accomplice
Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by NORSIYK(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2018
Landslide victory for NDAA IHEDIOHA
Our incoming blazing non-stop. Who is still sitting on the fense; join hands to rebuild Imo so together we can make her a proud home for all of us.
Truly, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha is the right man for the job at this time.
#JoinHandsToRebuildImo
#VoteAndSupportIhediohaForGovernorImoState

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by OBoy50: 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Stop fooling yourself. These lies no longer work.

I used to be a PDP worker and this was one of the classic lies we would tell on social media. We would claim to be a member of BMO and now wish to dump it for Atiku.

You are busted
Mr man focus on your problems and live others with theirs. Working for PDP or APC is non of my business as I only withdrew membership from BMO to support whom I wish to.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by Officialpdpnig: 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2018
OBoy50:

Mr man focus on your problems and live others with theirs. Working for PDP or APC is non of my business as I only withdrew membership from BMO to support whom I wish to.

Shut up and stop your childish lies.

We played this game and its stale

1 Like

Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by OBoy50: 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

You must be mad! and out of your empty sense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2018
It will be hard for APC to.win IMO State
Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by Officialpdpnig: 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
It will be hard for APC to.win IMO State

Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by blacknp(m): 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
TheMoniker:
grin
Vote them out.
Founded by Atiku,saraki,timbuwal,Dogara,Tom ikimi to mention a few of them,who are now back with their sister party pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by degamemaster(m): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2018
Good night APC! Sleep and wake no more in my beloved IMO STATE.
Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by Samtob90(m): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2018
TheMoniker:
grin
Vote them out.
Your region is inconsequential

1 Like

Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by Tizu(m): 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
GoldChest:
I see Rochas hands in all of these .

APC is dead in Imo State

Now it's going to be an easy easy win for PDP Emeka Ihedioha in the governorship race .

Nice one

Truely a nice one. Ihedioha is the next governor of Imo state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by Galaxyowerri(m): 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
[quote author=Officialpdpnig post=73612709][/quote] Stop posting this picture up and down, I am on ground in Owerri and I can tell you that APC as a party is completely dead in Imo state!! Imo people even hate APC more than they hate Rochas, at least you can still find random people here and there that will tell you that Rochas tried and still give you reasons for their opinion but I can inform you categorically that it would be next to impossible to see any Imolite who likes APC. At the state level, the governorship contest is between PDP and APGA but the former will no doubt win, while at the presidential level, there is no contest because PDP will win with a landslide. You will be cursed at best or even mobbed if you mistakenly campaign for buhari here.

APC will not even see 10% of the 500k votes they got in 2015.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by Pabloosas(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
Kk

Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by Deepthoughts: 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has just gathered that the Speaker of the Imo state House of Assembly, Acho Ihim alongside 17 lawmakers have dumped the rulingAll Progressives Congress, APC for the Action Alliance Party.

Uche Nwosu, son-in-law to Rochas Okorocha, Governor of Imo State, who had been tipped by Okorocha to secure the APC governorship ticket, had also dumped the APC after issues that led to his losing the ticket.

On Tuesday, he had also announced his intention to run for Governor of Imo State on the platform of the Action Alliance, stating that “injustice, impunity, and lack of respect for party’s constitution” forced him out of APC.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-imo-house-assembly-speaker-17-lawmakers-dump-apc/
The good people of Imo should avoid okorocha n all his associates irrespective of the political platform they adopt n do away completely with the evil Apc in their state, because all this desperate scheming by okorocha n his boys to finally go back to the den of liars after securing their positions after the elections n continue the family like mafia hijacking of imo affairs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
Lopon1:
I thought the transfer window has closed
Still open for decampees. What a country!
Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by Arysexy(m): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
My happiness is that this evil, demonic, deceitful nonsense APC party has finally died in SE. Don't want to see d party in any SE state.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by oyoirabor: 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Who be this thing sef....?
Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by senatordave1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
Arysexy:
My happiness is that this evil, demonic, deceitful nonsense APC party has finally died in SE. Don't want to see d party in any SE state.
Hope uzodinma will likely win the gubernatorial poll and if nwosu or araraume wins,there are back to apc.everybody decamping from apc are campaigning for buhari instead of Atiku

1 Like

Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by Akabuking: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
nyamnyama state.
Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by samlake(m): 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2018
Apc is losing more ground soon...
Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by dododawa1: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2018
Useless people
Re: Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party by Gboliwe: 1:31am On Dec 07, 2018
A nairalander needs urgent financial help. Please follow this link and help as you can.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-mothers-kidney-transplant/

Nairaland link: https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-save-mothers-life-shes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra / 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released / Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.