Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Laura Ikeji Learns How To Smoke (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Learns How To Smoke (see Photos) (2720 Views)

Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Learns How To Smoke (see Photos) by Bigmugu: 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2018
NAIRATREND.COM.NG

Popular blogger Nigeria Sister Laura Ikeji spotted learning how to smoke in New photoshots.

She wrote:-

Let’s smoke baby. Even if I don’t smoke

GIST via - https://nairatrend.com.ng/laura-ikeji-learns-how-to-smoke-see-photos/

Re: Laura Ikeji Learns How To Smoke (see Photos) by Forreellinc: 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
She no even fine sef
Re: Laura Ikeji Learns How To Smoke (see Photos) by JasonScoolari: 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2018
I hope this bullshit won't hit the front page?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Learns How To Smoke (see Photos) by happybee: 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I hope this bullshit won't hit the front page?
Me too.
The rate at which sh*ts hit front-page is alarming..

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Learns How To Smoke (see Photos) by Bigmugu: 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
cool
Re: Laura Ikeji Learns How To Smoke (see Photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
angry another olosho thrash heading to front page where all the thrash goes to

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
Re: Laura Ikeji Learns How To Smoke (see Photos) by Bigmugu: 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
grin chaii
SweetWEED:
ugly bitch, she doesn't deserve to see 2019
Re: Laura Ikeji Learns How To Smoke (see Photos) by jessedaflow: 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
Re: Laura Ikeji Learns How To Smoke (see Photos) by meobizy(f): 3:36am On Dec 07, 2018
Front page, here I come.
Smoking is a bad habit but it doesn’t define one’s character. Some of the coolest guys I ever met were smokers. They weren’t heavy smokers but they liked a puff or two here and there.
Re: Laura Ikeji Learns How To Smoke (see Photos) by boss1310(m): 5:18am On Dec 07, 2018
am only seeing the actor in narcos.
Re: Laura Ikeji Learns How To Smoke (see Photos) by femi4: 5:52am On Dec 07, 2018
Her bow leg no be here....she ll be good in wheelbarrow position
Re: Laura Ikeji Learns How To Smoke (see Photos) by Bigmugu: 7:01am On Dec 07, 2018
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Laura Ikeji Learns How To Smoke (see Photos) by speedyconnect3: 7:37am On Dec 07, 2018
This girl has no qualities.

Nothing nothing.

I still dont get how she came to limelight.. shocked

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

Re: Laura Ikeji Learns How To Smoke (see Photos) by Bigmugu: 7:53am On Dec 07, 2018
cool
speedyconnect3:
This girl has no qualities.

Nothing nothing.

I still dont get how she came to limelight.. shocked

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

Re: Laura Ikeji Learns How To Smoke (see Photos) by chudyprince: 8:24am On Dec 07, 2018
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef
but she's happily married cry
Re: Laura Ikeji Learns How To Smoke (see Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:14am On Dec 07, 2018
undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Learns How To Smoke (see Photos) by Bigmugu: 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Viral Wedding Photoshop Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh / Actress Angela Okorie Bares Massive Cleavage In New Pictures / Falz Release Official Backstage Photos Of His New Video Bop Daddy (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.